• 2(current)
Release FOX Sports GO - available in the official repository
(2016-10-06, 19:45)usphil Wrote: This is the Addon that I desire for a long time. I have tried with my Directv account, on the web it said the activation is successful but run the addon with error.

PM me if you want a directv account for testing.

Same here, any more luck getting it to work?
(2016-10-08, 17:13)600bandit Wrote: Same here, any more luck getting it to work?

Sorry for the late response. Upgrade to Jarvis or Krypton and you should be good to go.

The schedule/featured section has now been implemented. I'm still looking for help with the icon and fanart before I can start thinking about submitting this to the official repository.
Tested and everything works great so far. Hope someone can help with the icon/fanart stuff Smile
Sorry for such a dumb question but how do you install this?
I have gone on the link looking for a zip file but can only see a folder saying resources etc.
Thanks for help
(2016-10-12, 20:41)chrisnewton Wrote: Sorry for such a dumb question but how do you install this?
I have gone on the link looking for a zip file but can only see a folder saying resources etc.
Thanks for help

https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-f...master.zip
Thank you very much
(2016-10-12, 14:37)emilsvennesson Wrote: I'm still looking for help with the icon and fanart before I can start thinking about submitting this to the official repository.

How about something like this:

and this:

Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Redbox | NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Looks great @MetalChris and I swear I wanted to let Emil know you would be great for this !
I think I spotted a bug last night wrt schedule. After 9 PM CT (my time zone) it was only display data starting at 12 AM and nothing in between. Have to confirm tonight.

Edit: Confirmed that this a bug.
Is there a way to allow the user to permanently add a channel to their favorites?

I've tried this, and it works initially but the favorites link seems to expire after a few days (says "Unable to find valid stream URL")
I cant get past the activate stage, ive tried with dish and directv but its not letting me past.
any ideas anyone?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the addon.
Great plugin! I have not tried it yet, as I just found it. I will test it out tomorrow for live College Football. YAY! Thanks!
Awesome Addon and working perfectly on my Enigma2 VU+ Solo2 box from which I run Kodi.

One question though.

Should this addon display Fox Soccer Plus if its in my Subscription ? as it doesn't at the moment.
Working with Directv, Good quality also
Very nice work thanks, Windows 10, Kodi 16, Direct TV
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FOX Sports GO - available in the official repository3