• 4(current)
Release FOX Sports GO - available in the official repository
(2016-10-18, 21:45)chief27 Wrote: Back to the same thing again today. Sad I don't understand why my authentication is timing out after about 24 hours.
Edit: I switched skins to default Confluence (only change I made) and it went right through. I guess somehow the Transparency skin causes a conflict after 24 hrs. Strange.

I've seen similar behavior when running the add-on from a shortcut. It doesn't seem to reload the add-on on startup, which results in the auth token not getting updated.

I'll take a look if there's anything I can do about this.

Edit: This is a bug that has been fixed in Krypton: http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16676. I am going to drop support for Jarvis when Krypton hits stable. There are just too many issues with it.
Great addon nice work.
Using Jarvis and as mentioned in previous posts the addon sometime doesn't load but a restart usually fixes this minor problem.
Will move to Krypton when stable
(2016-10-18, 21:45)chief27 Wrote: Back to the same thing again today. Sad I don't understand why my authentication is timing out after about 24 hours.
Edit: I switched skins to default Confluence (only change I made) and it went right through. I guess somehow the Transparency skin causes a conflict after 24 hrs. Strange.

(2016-10-22, 09:20)kendof Wrote: Great addon nice work.
Using Jarvis and as mentioned in previous posts the addon sometime doesn't load but a restart usually fixes this minor problem.
Will move to Krypton when stable

This issue should be fixed in v1.1.1 (https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-f...tag/v1.1.1).

Please note that re-authentication will be required as the structure of the credentials file has changed.
just wanted to say a great addon, i am using with a directv account running a stable jarvis version on openelec, really appreciate this, is their a way to donate to the dev for the good work..
(2016-10-25, 15:30)vjfyahpaul Wrote: just wanted to say a great addon, i am using with a directv account running a stable jarvis version on openelec, really appreciate this, is their a way to donate to the dev for the good work..

I'm glad it works fine! I appreciate the thought, and I do have a PayPal account if you wish to send some beer money my way. Angel

Edit: Spelling.
Anyone managed to get this working using a VPN, I am using a Directv account over a PIA VPN and have no issues with other addons but this just fails to authorise?

Thanka,
The add-on has been approved and is now available in the official repository! It is recommended that you download it from there as that will make you eligible for automatic updates.
Only Upcoming is populated for me tonight.
Activated fine but no links to anything
(2016-10-25, 20:57)kendof Wrote: Only Upcoming is populated for me tonight.
Activated fine but no links to anything

Which games are you able to see? If you're only able to see games from Big East Digital Network, it means that you've been detected as being located outside of the US.
I could not see anything.
Checked authentication details and it showed my entitlements FS1, FS2, etc.
Went back into "today" and now it is populated. !!
So all is good lol.
Thanks again great addon
send me the paypal account, i've been waiting for this for a while i appreciate the work u put in.
Link for Paypal is in post #50
(2016-10-26, 07:12)vjfyahpaul Wrote: send me the paypal account, i've been waiting for this for a while i appreciate the work u put in.

You can send it to [email protected] or click here. Thanks! Smile

Any donations are welcome. I'm thinking of buying a Fire TV/Apple TV 4 as that would ease maintaining and development of existing and possible future add-ons.
@emilsvennesson
Is there anyway to put FS1 and FS2 to Favourites.
Put all channels in one place is a good idea but Fox Sport is not able.
ESPN3 can do that well.

Thank you!
one of my favourite addons, i even have fox sports soccer plus Smile
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FOX Sports GO - available in the official repository3