• 10(current)
Release FOX Sports GO - available in the official repository
(2017-03-28, 13:09)MetalChris Wrote: Don't use builds. Download Kodi from the link at the top left of this page. Do a clean install and add Fox Sports Go from the official repository. If you continue to have problems, post a link to a full debug log.

Not sure what a build would have to do with it but I will try it with a fresh install just to see.
One thing I did not mention is that after the login did not work with the FSgo installed with the build I downloaded the addon from Kodi repo.
I uninstalled from Kodi and re-installed and same issue, Kodi is installed from the Kodi download you mentioned.
Not sure about posting a link not sure where I would post it to, and then post a link. Huh
I appreciate the responses.

(2017-03-28, 15:53)japes Wrote: For the record I'm using century link prism as well and I'm NOT using a build. You may have missed my log link

Not sure who this is directed to as it looks to me that you're having the same issue as me, so hopefully this was to show that a fresh install is not the issue.
I am unable to reproduce this. I have no idea why you're getting HTTP Error 504 from the registration API to be honest.

Is the activation working through the official apps?
I have re-installed the latest 17.1, installed the FSgo addon (only addon installed) and the same as before log file is the same as with the build.
I tried this 2 different ways on 1 computer I am logged into FSgo and activation says success but addon shows error check log message.
On 2nd PC I am not logged into FSgo it takes me through the process I am shown the Success page addon still shows error message.

Here are both logs not sure it will make a difference but wanted to give as much info as possible.

Log1 - Already logged into FSgo. Kodi.log

Log2 - Not logged into FSgo. Kodi.log
In regards to 504 errors, might try some of the suggestions here, which include changing DNS servers.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
I have found another issue I can not login to FSgo on anything, after login it takes me to the FoxSports Loading... page and stops there.
I have 1 computer 1 tablet and 1 laptop, Main computer is logged in and at this point not going to log out so I downloaded the Win 10 app and cannot log in with it.
On the laptop I can not login with the Win 10 app or the website, On the tablet I can not login with the app or website.

I have sent FSgo an email regarding this issue and have not received a reply yet.

Now interesting enough is that even on the Computer that is logged into FSgo (yes I can watch anything) I get the same error with the FSgo Kodi addon that I do on the Laptop and Tablet.

So at this point I am guessing the issue is FSgo and not the addon once I can successfully login to FSgo from an app or website I will try Kodi again.

I did not consider the login being an issue since I am logged in on one computer guess I better not clear my cache or no FSgo at all.

Thanks for the responses, will reply when I hear from FS.
(2017-03-28, 16:47)emilsvennesson Wrote: I am unable to reproduce this. I have no idea why you're getting HTTP Error 504 from the registration API to be honest.

Not sure which one of us you are speaking to but I can log on through the website and watch things just fine. I just tried it from my computer after clearing and re logging in and it streams just fine. When I try to authorize your app it appears to go through and says "success" but when I go back to kodi and try to play the app I get the error.
unRaid v6 pro:
ECS A885GM-A2 (V1.1) AM3 AMD 880G Motherboard
AMD Sempron 145 Sargas Single-Core 2.8 GHz
2GB RAM
Dockers: Kodi Headless and MariaDB for a centralized DB. MythTV or TVheadend (Still experimenting)
--
HTPC Win7:
Intel Core I3-2105 Dual-Core Processor 3.1 GHz 3 MB Cache LGA 1155
4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM
--
Extenders: RPI3 w/OSMC
(2017-03-28, 15:53)japes Wrote: For the record I'm using century link prism as well and I'm NOT using a build. You may have missed my log link

My response was to the post from @tdr170. Sorry for the confusion.

(2017-03-29, 00:14)japes Wrote:
(2017-03-28, 16:47)emilsvennesson Wrote: I am unable to reproduce this. I have no idea why you're getting HTTP Error 504 from the registration API to be honest.

Not sure which one of us you are speaking to but I can log on through the website and watch things just fine. I just tried it from my computer after clearing and re logging in and it streams just fine. When I try to authorize your app it appears to go through and says "success" but when I go back to kodi and try to play the app I get the error.

Seeing the 504 error in your log as well. Might try the suggestions in my post above (#139).

Seems odd that you're both able to log in through the website and watch, but the add-on won't authorize for you. It's not my code though (too complex for me) so @emilsvennesson would be better qualified to look into what's going on behind the scenes.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
I'm not sure either. It worked fine for the longest time then I had issues and had to redo my pi. Since then I've lost Fox Sports. NBC Sports, ESPN, and NHL plugin all work without issue on the OSMC/Pi setup. I just checked and the FoxSports app seems to be working on my PC with Kodi Krypton installed but that may be because it was authorized months ago and I've been afraid to test out clearing it and reauthorizing it.
unRaid v6 pro:
2GB RAM
Dockers: Kodi Headless and MariaDB for a centralized DB. MythTV or TVheadend (Still experimenting)
--
HTPC Win7:
4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM
--
I think at some point after an upgrade on their side is when I started having issues and not the only one their Twitter page has many tweets about login issues.
Anyway this is the response I got from FSgo

Hi Tod,

Apologies. Our team is still investigating the "loading page" issue. Unfortunately don't have any updates to provide to you other than that our team is actively working on this matter.

Regards,
Sam
FOX Sports Customer Support Representative

So there are issues on their side as well if I can ever login to the website or app I will try the Kodi addon again.
(2017-03-29, 00:42)MetalChris Wrote:

My response was to the post from @tdr170. Sorry for the confusion.

(2017-03-29, 00:14)japes Wrote:

Seeing the 504 error in your log as well. Might try the suggestions in my post above (#139).

Seems odd that you're both able to log in through the website and watch, but the add-on won't authorize for you. It's not my code though (too complex for me) so @emilsvennesson would be better qualified to look into what's going on behind the scenes.

(2017-03-29, 02:54)japes Wrote: I'm not sure either. It worked fine for the longest time then I had issues and had to redo my pi. Since then I've lost Fox Sports. NBC Sports, ESPN, and NHL plugin all work without issue on the OSMC/Pi setup. I just checked and the FoxSports app seems to be working on my PC with Kodi Krypton installed but that may be because it was authorized months ago and I've been afraid to test out clearing it and reauthorizing it.

I've tried the ideas listed in post 139 but it didn't help. My PC setup works fine but my OSMC setup on a Raspberry Pi still isn't allowing me to validate. It appears to work but then pops up an error.
unRaid v6 pro:
2GB RAM
--
HTPC Win7:
4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM
--
If you guys are using a VPN that can be causing issues. If my VPN is on, FSgo will not work, it will continually ask me to validate, which I do says success, but then the addon errors out. As soon as I turn of the VPN, everything works fine again. I do not have this issue with NBS Sports, so for some reason the addon and VPN do not play nice.
(2017-04-24, 20:15)TearDrop1319 Wrote: If you guys are using a VPN that can be causing issues. If my VPN is on, FSgo will not work, it will continually ask me to validate, which I do says success, but then the addon errors out. As soon as I turn of the VPN, everything works fine again. I do not have this issue with NBS Sports, so for some reason the addon and VPN do not play nice.

I don't use a VPN. It's kind of why this app is so important for me. MLB.TV is of no use to me since the team I watch from 4 hours north of me is blacked out for me and I've read that MLB has been cracking down on people using masking services to skirt the blackouts. I can legally watch Rangers games using the Fox Sports Go app though.
unRaid v6 pro:
2GB RAM
--
HTPC Win7:
4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM
--
This appears to no longer work since they moved foxsoccer2go to https://www.foxsoccermatchpass.com
(2017-08-22, 20:53)utuxia Wrote: This appears to no longer work since they moved foxsoccer2go to https://www.foxsoccermatchpass.com

FoxsportsGo is separate to foxsoccer2go.

This app still works, I have just tried it.
(2017-08-23, 18:04)fe33er Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 20:53)utuxia Wrote: This appears to no longer work since they moved foxsoccer2go to https://www.foxsoccermatchpass.com

FoxsportsGo is separate to foxsoccer2go.

This app still works, I have just tried it.

works for me too, just doesn't seem to be much content.
Nvidia Shield Pro
Kodi 19.x (it self updates, not sure what we are on now)
** need advice on an NAS Server for Kodi to access **
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FOX Sports GO - available in the official repository3