• 12(current)
Release FOX Sports GO - available in the official repository
(2018-04-25, 16:20)Aenima99x Wrote: @emilsvennesson Are you still maintaining this addon? It looks like it needs some changes to work with Leia....see this post
It's a pretty critical addon for me and would definitely appreciate if it could be updated for Leia. Thanks for all the work on it!
 Well, not really to be honest.  Sad I am not using FSGO myself anymore and that makes it hard to motivate working on it. I'm a bit surprised it still runs seeing as nothing has been done for a year.

If anyone would like to take over, I'd happily make them collaborator on the GitHub repository: https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-fsgo - though I'd probably would want to rewrite a lot of the code... it was one of my first projects as a Python newbie.
(2018-04-25, 17:49)emilsvennesson Wrote: If anyone would like to take over, I'd happily make them collaborator on the GitHub repository: https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-fsgo - though I'd probably would want to rewrite a lot of the code... it was one of my first projects as a Python newbie.

@eracknaphobia or @snoopyjoe either one of you interested since you seem to have the know-how?
@coremailrx8 I'll try to run the addon tonight. Is it not working at all right now?
(2018-05-10, 00:48)snoopyjoe Wrote: @coremailrx8 I'll try to run the addon tonight. Is it not working at all right now?
 I don't know. I stop using this addon last year, and my guess is that it is not working. I thought it may be a complement to the PS Vue addon because it adds extra local sports channels, but that is up to you if you want to fix it and maintain it.  I tagged you since you are experienced and may have some interest.
I was able to login and play live streams with the addon in Kodi v18 on LE/CE. Everything seems to be working at the moment. I created a fork on github anyway, I may try to add Inputstream Adaptive support in the near future.
(2018-05-10, 08:21)snoopyjoe Wrote: I was able to login and play live streams with the addon in Kodi v18 on LE/CE. Everything seems to be working at the moment. I created a fork on github anyway, I may try to add Inputstream Adaptive support in the near future.
 After my initial post, Peak3d made some changes that were added to Milhouse builds and it started working again. It will load and play the streams but they have quite a bit of freezing. I really think the Inputstream Adaptive would help. If you could add support that would be awesome. If I had more time I'd start learning python but right now my skills are in bash and skinning.
Inputstream Adaptive is now functional. You will need to download directly from my FSG GIT if you would like to test it. It's been tested on Kodi v17.6/Inputstream v2.0.19 and Kodi v18Alpha/Inputstream v2.2.16. If you do not have Inputstream enabled it will function as it did before.
@snoopyjoe  thanks so much! I'm running the latest Milhouse LE builds and just ran a quick test and it worked fine. I'll give a full test later when the Angels game is on. Thanks again.
(2018-05-19, 17:26)Aenima99x Wrote: @snoopyjoe  thanks so much! I'm running the latest Milhouse LE builds and just ran a quick test and it worked fine. I'll give a full test later when the Angels game is on. Thanks again.
 Just wanted to let you know it worked perfect, watched a whole game with no issues. Thanks again.
Fox Sports Go recently added replays but this addon can't see them.

https://www.foxsportsgo.com/replays

Any chance for an update @snoopyjoe or others?
(2018-06-15, 06:27)StinDaWg Wrote: Fox Sports Go recently added replays but this addon can't see them.

https://www.foxsportsgo.com/replays

Any chance for an update @snoopyjoe or others?
Added 

FoxSportsGO 6/16/18
Thanks @snoopyjoe.

The replays are only getting the 720p30 3500k stream though. This is the highest available via browser.

The live streams have 720p60 5000k available on this addon.

I'm not sure exactly how this is coded, but you can get the higher bitrate version by tricking it to use the Android stream. I believe this is what the live stream is doing.

If you change the m3u8 to master_tablet_60fps.m3u8 or 3500k to 5000k then you'll get the higher bitrate version. Or you can send it a device flag to trick it into thinking it's an Android device.
@StinDaWg In order to get the stream url for the replays the get stream url had to be changed to webcomplete from ios-tablet3.1.1. That maybe the reason for the different streams. I can try to find the Android stream url but it may have the same result.

If anyone can verify that the Android app have the same replay section as the website then using a different user agent might work.
@snoopyjoe I'm looking at the Android app right now and it does have a replay section that looks the same as the website.
There is something wrong with the Auto Stream Quality selection in this new version.

It wont play when I try it, however the old original emilsvennesson version whereby you manually select the stream quality plays fine on all available qualities.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FOX Sports GO - available in the official repository3