v17 Continuation of music in slideshow after video playback
Guys,

Wondering this for a long time but could not get my head around this issue.

Is there a logic build in V17 (or is there an option already available in v16) which takes care of the continuation of the music within the slideshow of pictures in case a video is shown in between of the slideshow?

My picture database is having small videos of 1 minute which are also stored in the same picture folder. When listening to a music album during the picture slideshow this will be stopped after the small video is shown.

Thanks and keep up the very good work guys!

Bart
Second that question...
Bart,

I encountered the same issue and made two posts on this subject:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=280141

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=280927

No answers (yet), unfortunately.

Marc.
Hi there Marc,

Thanks for pointing me the threat that was already created on this.
So basically we have two requests here:
1: setting audio slideshow prior to the audio from the actual video
2: music library continuation after playing video from slideshow

Let's be patient here.

Keep up all the good and hard work Kodi guys.
(2016-10-07, 11:05)bloonen Wrote: Is there a logic build in V17 (or is there an option already available in v16) which takes care of the continuation of the music within the slideshow of pictures in case a video is shown in between of the slideshow?

No there isn't. The ability to have background music was almost removed completely in v17, because it is only a "happy accident" and not an intentionally designed feature. In the end the simple v16 functionality was restored to v17, but if the slideshow hits a video then the music will stop.

It could be interesting to know how many people use background music with their slideshows? And if anyone would like to take on the development of this feature then come and have a chat, the dev team always needs more contributors. Meanwhile just be happy that background music is available at all.
Isn't most of Kodi a ""happy accident" and not an intentionally designed"?

"Meanwhile just be happy that background music is available at all." That's pretty passive aggressive. You devs are sooooo uncaring!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Continuation of music in slideshow after video playback0