v17 No kodi folder in Appdata/Roaming
Hi all,

I just installed the kodi 17 UWP from the windows store on two of my PC's and i shared the library using MYSQL and it works fine. But on my other two machines when i install kodi there does not appear a Kodi folder in: C/Users/Name/Appdata/Roaming/Huh Seems like the kodi folder is missing or did not get created. This hapopens on a freshly installed machine and without that folder i cant share the MYSQL database can i?

With kind regards,

Extace

-edit-

So i gave copy/pasting the kodi folder from the working PC's roaming folder to the freshly installed ones to see if that would work but it does not seem to help
Think it's moved for the windows store version, check C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi{_characters}\Loca?lCache\Roaming\Kodi\

note the {_characters} stay the same
(2016-10-08, 07:19)PatK Wrote: Think it's moved for the windows store version, check C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi{_characters}\Loca?lCache\Roaming\Kodi\

note the {_characters} stay the same

Thx! it works now.. tad strange tho cause all my devices are using the UWP windowstore kodi
Lightbulb 
Hello,

I am having the same issue with a complete blank blue screen when I open Kodi. Please explain how you fixed this issue!

Thanks in advance,

Elizabeth
@ee100

eeps, have a look here. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293164

You'll always get more and better responses with your own post/thread with a proper debug log.
I have the same issue . i tried to find the folder but i couldn't . and whenever i try to play a movie , kodi crash and then it close . i been trying for 3 days to get a solution . please help me out
(2021-03-13, 10:09)Guerrero_alex Wrote: have the same issue . i tried to find the folder but i couldn't .
How did you install Kodi - from the Windows Store, or did you download the exe installer from us?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-03-13, 10:26)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-03-13, 10:09)Guerrero_alex Wrote: have the same issue . i tried to find the folder but i couldn't .
How did you install Kodi - from the Windows Store, or did you download the exe installer from us?
I used the exe installer first and it was working fine . than I delete an add-ons , and kodi started to crash whenever I tried to play a movie , so I saw many people saying that updating resolve url may be the cause . so I did it but it did not work. then I tried by uninstalling it , and when I installed back it said there was a error in autoplay . then I tried to play a movie and it said username roaming error and and then kodi closed . then I uninstalled it and installed the windows store version but it said the same. username app data roaming error.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No kodi folder in Appdata/Roaming0