The Use of a VPN?
(2019-06-25, 08:41)techguy4557 Wrote: Followings are the use of VPN:

I think you will serve your purpose best on Wikipedia, and not here. Putting this type of 'explanation' on our forum in your 1st post will get you attention from moderators.
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
i think that i will be looking in to vpn
https://www.news.com.au/technology/onlin...ed9a212897
The National Broadband Network has raised a potential price hike for internet companies to provide streaming services such as Netflix
(2019-08-02, 01:27)Amelia742 Wrote: Don't use a VPN it's not secure and it makes your device very slow.

It sounds like you have a massive knowledge of this VPN thing you speak of. Would you care to elaborate on your findings?
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
I find myself forced to use a vpn half the time  because more and more websites rather than just comply with European regulations on cookies etc are now just putting up "Site not available in Europe" signs.. 

And USAToday (and all its subsidiaries so places like MMAJunkie) block ALL media on its pages outside the US, this even includes embedded tweets and instagram posts.. Big Grin

But, im not browsing those sites using Kodi Big Grin Why anyone would want to slow down media by putting a vpn on I dont know..
because they are in a restricted region or want to access restricted areas. I'm using to enter some sites I am curious about but dont want to show my IP.
Which we do not support - see the policy.
| Banned add-ons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | VPN policy (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) | Free Movies/TV Shows |
(2019-08-19, 23:29)IDEApro Wrote: I also forgot about ...

You meant to say you also forgot to add a hidden download link in your post. That's considered a big boo-boo here.

We don't like spam of any kind. You can spam any of your Russian websites, not ours.
In short, your time is up.

Goodbye.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Use of a VPN?00