• 11(current)
Beta Simple Favourites - defeats addons that hide the context menu
I'm hoping the development of this great little add-on is still active!

I'm missing an option to add a description to a favourite. This is possible in Super Favourites and now the only reason holding me back to switch over to Simple Favourites. My skin shows a description per shortcut, which makes it a bit more family friendly because everybody can read some more info about specific shortcut.

Is it possible to add descriptions to favourites?
On my computer and my Minix u1 streaming box using Simple Favorites I can store an addon. On my new Minix U22  XJ I can only store the current show,the addon itself won't open.

The 2 boxes are virtually the same except new box runs Android 9. 

Any ideas.
Created a widget using Kodi favourites but get that annoying 'Files, video-addons, playlists' page when navigating back to main menu (need to press back twice). 
Is there any way of avoiding it?

(2020-06-29, 06:21)mrx777 Wrote: Created a widget using Kodi favourites but get that annoying 'Files, video-addons, playlists' page when navigating back to main menu (need to press back twice). 

Did you find a solution for this?
Sad 
(2020-07-03, 11:18)macardi Wrote:
(2020-06-29, 06:21)mrx777 Wrote: Created a widget using Kodi favourites but get that annoying 'Files, video-addons, playlists' page when navigating back to main menu (need to press back twice). 

Did you find a solution for this?

Unfortunately not.  Sad
(2018-11-10, 00:20)trogggy Wrote: @ primaeval:
Just tried this on leia and found I can't open a smart playlist or folder from simple favourites.  It works perfectly in krypton.

I tried a fresh leia install.  Added a small library, a couple of playlists and simple favourites.
Added both playlists to favourites.
Added both playlists to simple favourites, both directly (following the video library prompt) and via the existing favourites.
None of the links work in simple favourites, the 2 in favourites open the smart playlists as expected.
Added a couple of folders to favourites.  They open fine.
Added them to simple favourites.  They don't open.
Same for me in Leia with simple favourites and SF 1.0.59.
Folders open, but the streams (of plugins) don´t start.
The author has been gone for a year or two.

I used Simple favorites for a while when I was having trouble with Super Favorites but Simple Favorites no longer works.

I got Super Favorites working again and it is much better. It is also no longer supported by original author but if you look at Super Favorite thread someone made a fix.

You might give that a try.

At any rate neither Addons will work on Matrix unless someone takes them over.
(2020-11-29, 19:45)rocko Wrote: The author has been gone for a year or two.

I used Simple favorites for a while when I was having trouble with Super Favorites but Simple Favorites no longer works.

I got Super Favorites working again and it is much better. It is also no longer supported by original author but if you look at Super Favorite thread someone made a fix.

You might give that a try.
Thanks for the hints.

I have tested the fixed SF version 1.0.61 on Kodi 18.9 (Win10)
It only works for me 1 Youtube-Playlist and not with all others. Not even if I change the play mode in SF.
No radio from Tuneinradio-Addon.
Streams from ARDandZDF-Addon some, if I change the play mode.

Almost all my normal Kodi favorites don't work in SF.

Almost all my normal Kodi favorites don't work in SF.

I will write my tests in the SF-Thread.
After one more Test:
In kodi 18.9 Video Favorites works, but only if not the Kodi favorites are copied, but instead the shortcuts from the steam-addons (Youtube, ARDundZDF, Radio etc.) are created directly new.
does anyone know if there is a similar addon for kodi 19?
Thumbs Up 
(2021-07-14, 17:07)effe.rnr Wrote: does anyone know if there is a similar addon for kodi 19?
I am also looking for 19, but not Super Favourites.
SF Is too complicated and creates errors.
(2021-12-04, 18:45)grobiralf Wrote:
(2021-07-14, 17:07)effe.rnr Wrote: does anyone know if there is a similar addon for kodi 19?
I am also looking for 19, but not Super Favourites.
SF Is too complicated and creates errors.
similar possibilities will gave you autowidgets addon by drinfrenoo
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Simple Favourites - defeats addons that hide the context menu2