forum issues
Forgive me for posting this this way but didn't have another alternative method.

I cant send pm's or emails to members on this forum and would like admin's help with fixing this problem. Here is the message that comes up when I try to send pm:
Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'rollo69'

If I've done something wrong please let me know as I haven't received any messages saying that I have.. I am using linux but sorry if wrong place to post.
You need 10 posts of value to be able to pm.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Thread moved to the forum section.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-10-11, 18:54)fritsch Wrote: You need 10 posts of value to be able to pm.

When did this start? I've got several pm's already to different people in this forum,and didn't have 10 posts. Most of those were from about a year ago..
(2016-10-12, 17:09)rollo69 Wrote:
(2016-10-11, 18:54)fritsch Wrote: You need 10 posts of value to be able to pm.

When did this start? I've got several pm's already to different people in this forum,and didn't have 10 posts. Most of those were from about a year ago..

Currently the forum allows you to RECEIVE PMs but you cannot SEND (or reply to) PMs until you have reached 10 posts.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
thanks for the quick reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
forum issues0