Mod -  SkyQ Skin Kodi
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttp://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/57ffcf470e7b...WA0001.mp4
Looks good, is it available to download?
That's the tricky bit. Nobody has been able to show me how to make it a downloadable skin! All I have managed to do is back it up in the skin settings and back up my kodi and install it that way. But by doing so it means it would wipe everyone's existing addons and settings
Zip it
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
As above, zip up the folder containing the skin! If it is a mod of an existing skin should really post it in that skins sub forum too.
Naughty.. Naughty.. Not your work and you know it... neither of "Your" sky skins are.. They are both Mod on titan
(2016-11-11, 23:07)Dicky142 Wrote: Naughty.. Naughty.. Not your work and you know it... neither of "Your" sky skins are.. They are both Mod on titan

And Don't I Know It!!! Please Enlighten Me (OP) Who Created This Mod?
Looks better now I've added my touch to it Smile
(2016-11-11, 23:58)merlinproject Wrote:
(2016-11-11, 23:07)Dicky142 Wrote: Naughty.. Naughty.. Not your work and you know it... neither of "Your" sky skins are.. They are both Mod on titan

And Don't I Know It!!! Please Enlighten Me (OP) Who Created This Mod?
If you were to install your build and then install my build you see that they are completely different. I haven't used any of your graphics or any of the addons that you linked to the home screen...I have made individual screens for each menu item. I haven't used your blurry sky logo or your stretched q panel seperators. The only thing similar about the 2 builds is the positioning of the menu items, which let's be honest without that wouldn't make it a sky Q skin
Morning Dick...I've modified merlins skyq mod so it looks more like skyQ and is based on have a paid iptv subscription. I'm not trying to earn from it, just like most people that mod skins they just want to share it with others. Stop causing trouble you sad little boy.
Oh god... Whatever next...
Hilarious! Another Skid Mark On The Underpants Of Society Right There Wink
Has anyone been able to make this downloadable yet? Looks absolutely perfect!!!

I'd happily make a donation to you jblackwell1990 if you could make this downloadable for meHuh x
So I've been doing some more digging and found several MOD's of the TITAN skin (including the one above) which replicate what im looking for, as Titan is highly customisable im guess I'll be able to configure this better.

Does anyone have this saved anywhere as it does not appear to exist anywhere on the net anymore after several hours of searching, all links lead to dead ends or into plugin's / wizards/ repo's which are no longer operating.

Again, ive reached out to several forum members but again, no one has been active in months and I have not had any response.

Thanks again, here's hoping someone has something Smile

Oh and again, No builds or anything that contains illegal plugins,  I just want the skin, as mentioned earlier, a modded version of TITAN would be perfect if anyone still has this floating around.
Just a quick note to let you know I have managed to track down a version of this skin as a mod of Titan, stripped out all the illegal plugins etc from the build and extracted just the skin and configured it to be exactly as i want, so thanks everyone for your help in my quest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SkyQ Skin Kodi00