Mod -  SkyQ Skin Kodi
And you are not sharing because?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2018-03-19, 10:24)nickr Wrote: And you are not sharing because?
 It's not my work but I'll post up the files Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g76c4blrr1svw8g/skyQ.zip?dl=0

The zip file contains two folders, the main skin itself which you copy to your addons folder.
the second folder ending in userdata copy to your user data\addon_data folder and remove the 'userdata' part of the name.

restart kodi, go into addons and enable this add-on as it will be disabled, then select it and away you go.

I'd recommend installing Titan skin first as this is a Mod of that skin and requires the same dependancies which will be loaded as part of Titan.

This skin was developed by  Merllin/Pulse. so respect to them guys.  If anyone can modify it improve on this, please, share here for everyone.

Thanks
Looks superb mate. I've just uploaded the skin. Did you add the pictures yourself?
Old version without Plex integration or any other plugins - here is the Link

this version is a pre-apha version but a lot more messy but still works if you only use the build in library

again, just expand this and copy it to your Addons folder then restart Kodi, go to your Addons, skins and enable it

This version uses the kodi library to populate the cinema and box office sections along with some others such as Iplayer, ITVHub and Youtube to populate the rest

Let me know your thoughts, again, if any of you skinners out there can make this neater or in deed better, please go ahead - share your skills
(2018-08-05, 08:48)Steverae Wrote: New version - here is the link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cyn19isd07g14z...n.zip?dl=0

again, just expand this and copy it to your Addons folder then restart Kodi, go to your Addons, skins and enable it

This version uses the kodi library to populate the cinema and box office sections along with some others such as Iplayer, ITVHub and Youtube to populate the rest

Let me know your thoughts, again, if any of you skinners out there can make this neater or in deed better, please go ahead - share your skills
 The url is invalid because it's reading the '...' part of it.
Full link updated - please someone must be able to enhance this and help me make it better Smile
just to clarify , is this for krypton only ? i can't get it to load on leia .
@ontap  just change
@ontap  just change 

'<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.12.0"/>' in the addon.xml file to

'<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.13.0"/>'and it should work with kodi 18.

I was able to start a mod today based on file from @Steverae, I completely changed all the graphics to a better one, added some new code for Kodi 18, changed some structure to my liking. next when i have time is to add new Osd based on Sky Q design. fix some alignment and add top background effect like sky Q.

@Steverae thanks for sharing the base code. thanks to Merllin/Pulse for the original skin.

shot
(2018-08-24, 02:20)moshoodo123 Wrote: @ontap  just change 

'<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.12.0"/>' in the addon.xml file to

'<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.13.0"/>'and it should work with kodi 18.

I was able to start a mod today based on file from @Steverae, I completely changed all the graphics to a better one, added some new code for Kodi 18, changed some structure to my liking. next when i have time is to add new Osd based on Sky Q design. fix some alignment and add top background effect like sky Q.

@Steverae thanks for sharing the base code. thanks to Merllin/Pulse for the original skin.

shot

Hey thanks for taking the time to have a look at this skin.

Myself and Ontap have been tinkering with this over the last few weeks or so and have made several improvements to it which I’d be happy to share with you.

It would be good if you could share your skin with me to let me have a look at what you’ve done to it so far. The idea is to get something that appeals to everyone and has options that can be turned on or off for example, the latest version I have now has an option to use either Kodi’s build in Library to populate the cinema / Box office section or another plugin.

Depending on your implementation of kodi, you have the option to toggle between either option.

Thanks for getting onboard, we look forward to working with you more

Pm me if you like an we can add you to our WhatsApp group
Thanks for that , yes its working on 18.
ImageGuys - Just a heads up on this skin.  

At this time, it is still in testing phase and is open to being modded by anyone as the files are available in the link shown above.  A new version will be posted up soon which has some changes made to it by both my self and OnTap 

Only thing i ask, is it you decide you want to use this skin and make changes to it, that you share any changes you make with us.

FYI - this skin in a mod of the original Estuary skin supplied with Kodi - it does rely on certain plugins being installed ( at the time of posting - Plex, BBCIplayer, Youtube and the LibraryDataProvider - all sourced from Standard Kodi Repo.
All the menu options can be toggled on or off so if you dont use LiveTV just turn it off, same with Plex (Its there because of my personal choice) 

This will use your Library to populate the Cinema and Boxoffice sections of the skin and uses the default Live TV option (via a PVR plugin such as Simple IPTV Plugin) to populate and the TV Guide.

The original source code was obtained from another site but this skin has not been maintained for quite some time so i took it upon my self to continue the work started - I have made several attempts to contact the original creator of this to no avail.

I'll post up a new link to the latest version source code once im happy its tidy enough - im placing comments in the code for everything im changing to help anyone who can assist in its future development.

watch gallery

Here is the link to the latest alpha version

http://repo.raeenterprises.uk/skin.SkyQ-KodiEdition.zip

As always, copy this folder to your add ons folders then restart Kodi and enable the skin in Addon section - one day I'll figure out how to get this to install from a zip file automatically lol
baby steps though.

Like a said, this is a very alpha version, still needs a a lot of tidying up, its functional as it is but id love for someone to integrate skin.shortcuts into this.
@Steverae , thanks a lot mate, cant wait to test the new file. you are doing a great job. looks absolutely fantastic.
(2018-08-28, 11:09)samueljones Wrote: @Steverae , thanks a lot mate, cant wait to test the new file. you are doing a great job. looks absolutely fantastic.
 New link posted above in post 27.
thanks a lot mate . will download straighraway.

regards

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SkyQ Skin Kodi00