Various questions regarding skin font, submenu, view optins.
Hello Guys, I'm using latest Jarvis, standard Aeon Nox, and running windows 10. Hope you can help me with a few questions.

1. For fonts, the only option I get is skin default. In the Aeon Nox skins font folder, I see 5 different fonts. Are those fonts not related to the user interface font?
Basically, I'd like to see if I can change the fonts on the home menu bar. Under THEME and COLORS, I have choices of red or orange. But under FONTS, there is no option, just skin default. Is this just the way it is? Or, is there something wrong with my install? Please advise, thank you.

2. Submenu font: Is there an option to have it BOLDED? Or, a code I can put in notepad++?

3. Submenu alignment: When you have more than one submenu item but less than 5, the text doesn't look align. Or, I should say it aligns towards the right. Can we have the items align from the middle?

4. Lastly, for VIEW OPTIONS, I like the WALL. Is there away to make this the default no matter what addon we open? So far, the way I understand how it works, is simply by memory. You change it to wall, and then it remembers the next time you open it. But the problem is you have to do it for every page you turn. Every page for every addon you use. Is there a more efficient way to do this?

Thank you in advance!
Okay, since I'm not having any luck, how about just one question?

Is there a way to install the CAPTURE IT font from the MQ skin and use it as the main menu bar font for Aeon Nox silvo?
Okay, disregard my #2 post. I figured out how to change main menu font.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Various questions regarding skin font, submenu, view optins.0