Science Fiction missing from "Mixed" Channel
Very minor thing: I've noticed that after a recent update it's no longer possible to select Science Fiction when creating a Mixed channel (movies and tv from local content). I had a Science Fiction channel and lately realized it's been playing Action movies. And it seems that it's because Science Fiction no longer exists as an option in the Channel Manager for Mixed (it's still there when creating Movie and TV channels). So it seems that channel just defaulted to the first thing in the list.

There are other ways to create a similar channel (e.g. create two playlists in Kodi, one for Movies and one for TV, and then interlace them in PSTVL). So it's not a big deal. Just wanted to point it out.
Maintaining a few add-ons for v18 including PseudoTV (Classic), Tag Overview, and Autosub: https://github.com/fnord12
(2016-10-14, 16:24)fnord12 Wrote: Very minor thing: I've noticed that after a recent update it's no longer possible to select Science Fiction when creating a Mixed channel (movies and tv from local content). I had a Science Fiction channel and lately realized it's been playing Action movies. And it seems that it's because Science Fiction no longer exists as an option in the Channel Manager for Mixed (it's still there when creating Movie and TV channels). So it seems that channel just defaulted to the first thing in the list.

There are other ways to create a similar channel (e.g. create two playlists in Kodi, one for Movies and one for TV, and then interlace them in PSTVL). So it's not a big deal. Just wanted to point it out.

PseudoTV Live generates genres based on whats in Kodis DB. If "Science Fiction" is missing its because that genre isn't in your DB anymore, perhaps it's "Sci-Fi" or some other variation?

All 'TV shows", "Genres" and Plugin" lists are all generated on the fly dynamically and not from a static list.... Hope that helps.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thanks Lunatixz. You're right, it looks like things scraped from TVDb are "Science-Fiction" and things scraped from TMDb are "Science Fiction". Which makes me wonder how/if i ever really had it working. But i appreciate your help (and everything else you do).
Maintaining a few add-ons for v18 including PseudoTV (Classic), Tag Overview, and Autosub: https://github.com/fnord12

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Science Fiction missing from "Mixed" Channel0