Nox 5 DialogVIdeoInfo Mod
I am trying to modify vanilla Nox5 to show "blurredvideoinfo" as called by MikeSilvo

I know I need to install script.colorbox and I have taken a look at Mike's DialogVideoInfo as guidance. By looking at the file I understand that I need to include the following line:

<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox) + Skin.HasSetting(Enable.BlurredVideoInfo)">RunScript(script.colorbox,info=blur,id='"$VAR[PosterVar]"',radius=50,prefix=DialogVideoInfo)</onload>

Since I don't have the knowledge to create a radio button for this, I intend on using : Skin.HasSetting(Enable.NextAired) as the trigger to show dialogvideoinfo blurred.

I believe I have to add a similar line to startup.xml

Any help and guidance is greatly appreciated.
Got the following colorbox script error:

http://pastebin.com/yJtvTMkj
I am getting closer

What do I need to change so I can read the content when the poster is white?

watch gallery
Finally figured it out!!!!!

I had one too many ! exclamation
Trying to repurpose the trailer button to show extras. I am using the following code, but doesn't totally work:

<control type="button" id="11">
                        <description>Play Trailer</description>
                        <include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
                        <label>$INFO[System.AddonTitle(script.extras)]</label>
                        <enable>[!String.IsEqual(Window(movieinformation).Property(Info.DBType),movie) | !String.IsEqual(Window(movieinformation).Property(Info.DBType),tvshow) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(musicvideos)]</enable>
                        <visible>[System.HasAddon(script.extras) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(musicvideos)] + IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property("HideExtrasButton"))]</visible>
                        <onclick>RunScript(script.extras,display,"$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]")</onclick>
                    </control>
                    <control type="button" id="203">
                        <description>Play Trailer</description>
                        <include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
                        <label>$INFO[System.AddonTitle(script.vextras)]</label>
                        <!-- <onclick>RunScript(script.extras,display,"$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]")</onclick> -->
                        <enable>no</enable>
                        <visible>![System.HasAddon(script.extras) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(musicvideos)] + IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property("HideExtrasButton"))]</visible>
                    </control>

Can somebody help me?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nox 5 DialogVIdeoInfo Mod0