• 11(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***
@manfeed
Is it possible to modify videolyrics so it can work in all languages? there are some languages and fonts that works fine in the regular lyrics layout, but shows gibberish on videolyrics layout.
Thanks
It all depends on the font chosen; it's as simple (and time consuming, btw) as choosing a font with the desired characters and renaming like one of the currently used in font folder and overwrite...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Can you please elaborate which file I need to change and which line in the code contains the names of fonts? Thank you.

Sent from my Nexus 5
Hi Manfeed

I'm looking to have your lyricsmod to show on the main menu when song is playing.

What do I need to add to home.xml to achieve this?

Thanks again for great lyrics mod
(2017-02-20, 15:05)Dave.B Wrote: Can you please elaborate which file I need to change and which line in the code contains the names of fonts? Thank you.

Sent from my Nexus 5 (typie typie)

You dont need to edit anything...

Go to fonts folder
There youll find some fonts named lyrspin01, 02, 03 (or something similar)
Change the name of your new font to match the older one and overwrite it
Restart Kodi
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-02-20, 16:28)the_bo Wrote: Hi Manfeed

I'm looking to have your lyricsmod to show on the main menu when song is playing.

What do I need to add to home.xml to achieve this?

Thanks again for great lyrics mod

I dont know if thats possible (I doubt it)... youd better ask ronie in his thread
I think it's posible but need to asq ronie to set his script to triger from (activ home window + "visualisation" activ + some new settingsbutton in script to activate)..

the_bo you know this windows and know that this is possible...see by yourself Smile
-isue with this windows over home is that player bar is also present(hiden) but on move he slide to bottom.

Manfeed you can asq him....You have "same langauge" with ronie...this maybe not bed idea..working ok with old lyrics too.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Good work Angelinas Big Grin Looks good so far.
I have videolyrics showing but only small font that looks like the default font. I have checked and I have lyrspin0-10 files in /fonts
What am I missing?
Hi manfeed, Awesome mod mate just one question i have no album art covers in magazine or shelf 3d artist when they spin around but albums have songs on back when they spin around, im on kodi jarvis, any help appreciated...and thnxx again great work
(2017-03-03, 16:21)Mmatty1 Wrote: Hi manfeed, Awesome mod mate just one question i have no album art covers in magazine or shelf 3d artist when they spin around but albums have songs on back when they spin around, im on kodi jarvis, any help appreciated...and thnxx again great work

Probably you lack script skin info service, you would have to look for a version compatible with Jarvis and install it...
OK Ill Give it A shot Thnxx For fast Reply..
Your Awesome man that fixed it....:-)
Just wondering what id need to change to add more albums as some artists have 14 albums??if possible and not too hard what code id need change,Thnxx
Smile 
Hi!

I´m writing from Spain.. so please forgive my English mistakes

Un addon increible!!!! Laugh

I have a little problem. I can´t show fanart in tv shows. The movies shows fanarts correctly.

For example I have this structure:

ONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON 5 - ONCE UPON A TIME 5X01.MKV

but it doesn´t show anything Confused

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much in advance for your help

Regards!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***10