• 2(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***
Hi new to this forum how do I go about give you MANFEED a point....great work on MQ7 mod
[quote='manfeed' pid='2436886' dateline='1476483571']
This mod has a new feature not seen yet in any other skin that I call VIDEOLYRICS... It's taken me more hours of work than I dare to admit, but at last is ready... I'm very grateful to ronie for his help with this project and his awesome addon for lyrics. In case anyone is interested in trying it, he just has to give me one point by clicking in the thank user button, and I will send him a link with the Release Candidate version. No need to post in the thread nor send me a P.M. since I can easily see who are the users that have given me points. If anyone can't give points yet, don't worry, I will release the mod to everyone by the next weekend (22-23/10). The mod also features new views for video and music section.

Here are some videos:

Videolyrics...

best,please send me link
thanks for your incredible work
Will you or can you show how to use your MOD once it is released to the gen public....it's a bad ass MOD you have here want to use all its features
(2016-10-19, 08:11)buschman1 Wrote: Will you or can you show how to use your MOD once it is released to the gen public....it's a bad ass MOD you have here want to use all its features

Yes, of course... this weekend
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hello,

the Mod looks very nice! My Question: Works this Mod with the Mods from DolGuldur (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=288301)
(2016-10-19, 17:29)white-duck Wrote: Hello,

the Mod looks very nice! My Question: Works this Mod with the Mods from DolGuldur (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=288301)

I don't know... maybe with some modifications...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-10-19, 17:59)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-10-19, 17:29)white-duck Wrote: Hello,

I don't know... maybe with some modifications...

+1 . great looking mod would be fantastic to have them both working on one setup :-)
Hey its me again sorry to bug...im totally lost in using this skin and your MOD so ill wait for the release this weekend i hope you will give a DETAILED video on how to get it up and running because its a bad ass skin/mod and dont wanna miss out on all its features.....great job to all concerned!!!!
As soon as i'll find this "thanks user button", i'll give you a point. Can't wait to test this great mod :-)
Thanks to all that have shown interest in my mod!

I can confirm that I have already solved the last bugs remaining and the final version is ready for public release according to the schedule. I'm already working in the instructions to install the mod and some F.A.Q.

Thanks!
Public release now available. See posts 1 & 2
@manfeed, I think link for download is wrong, please check.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
yes link goes to Mediafire main page
i confirm also the download link goes to Mediafire main page
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***10