Solved One .actors image leftover in a "deletedByTMM"-folder after scraping 2 times
Hey,

something i noticed for a long time:

- Scape a movie for the first time via standard "search & scape selected movies"
- Scraping is totally fine
- Just (for whatever reason) do the same again - scape the movie again with the same standard funtion
- Result: 2nd scraping is also totally fine, but there is always (or almost always) a folder ".deletedByTMMMovieName" created with one single actor image inside

Looks like a bug to me, since the old and new image of that actor is always identical.

Thanks!
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
do you use 2.8.3 or a pre-release of 2.8.4?
we have noticed such a behavior, but were not able to reproduce it
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I use the latest 2.8.4 nightly. But as far as i remember, it may goes also back to 2.8.3 and maybe even to earlier versions. I'm so used to deleting these one image folders, i don't remember. Undecided

So you only get this very occasionally? Thanks!
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
okay, looks like your issue is another one Wink
we have/had an issue there the movie ned is concatenated to the .deletedByTMM like in your post ".deletedByTMMMovieName"; but I suppose you forgot the slash/backslash?

I can reproduce the issue with exactly one actor image appears in that folder, but not the strange folder name
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
okay, fond the issue with the .actors deleted on scrape.
should be fixed in the next build
Great!! Thanks :-) Will install the new build as soon as it's available.
I wrote down the folder name out of my head, looks like it was wrong. :p
I've just created a new build for you Wink
Quick test seems to prove: Solved Smile Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
One .actors image leftover in a "deletedByTMM"-folder after scraping 2 times1