Android Speed test is so slow?
Hi kodi forum I'm fairly new and have a MXS plus box. Whenever I run speed test my download maxes out at 3-5 Mbps upload 5-7 Mbps. I don't understand my internet is pushing 100 upstairs. Is it the box or do you think it is my older Ethernet outlet box slowing it down?
Thanks
TommyAsada
Totally not related to Kodi. I suggest you ask somewhere else.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Where should I ask?
Who ever you bought the box from, or a support orum that deals specifically with your device.

This is not a device support forum, devices are only mentioned in this forum in relation to how they run Kodi, or Kodi related issues that may arise on specific devices/platforms.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread moved to off topic.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-10-15, 23:34)TommyAsada Wrote: Hi kodi forum I'm fairly new and have a MXS plus box. Whenever I run speed test my download maxes out at 3-5 Mbps upload 5-7 Mbps. I don't understand my internet is pushing 100 upstairs. Is it the box or do you think it is my older Ethernet outlet box slowing it down?
Thanks
TommyAsada

What exactly are you doing? How is the box connected to the internet in your home?
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
Do you have adobe flash installed and using FF because adobe change the way it works
And its in protected mode when using FF
so when you test using FF you need to take flash out of protected mode
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Speed test is so slow?0