Ok button sometimes not recognised
Hi folks,

I'm having problems with Kodi (LibreELEC 7) on Wetek Hub. Sometimes it recognises the remote control's OK button (center) and sometimes not.

At first I thought the button was somehow being reprogrammed, but that's not true.

I'm using Rii i25 mini, which featured on a couple of sites as a great remote control to use with Kodi, but I'm not so sure anymore Smile

Using the enter key on the keyboard (back of the remote) works. And every couple of reboots the OK button works fine, I have no idea what is causing the issue.

When I use KeyMap editor, it doesn't recognise the OK button at all, so I can't even reprogram it. The 5 second timer just passes without recognising input from the remote.

This is the remote:
http://www.riitek.com/product/mini/22.html

I also have two other remotes - MCE remote from Zotac ZBOX which is not recognised at all, and the Wetek remote that hub came with, which is working but it's quite poor.

Two questions here:
1) Is there a simple way to make the OK button work on i25 mini?
2) Is there a good remote control that you can recommend for Kodi that works out of the box?

I don't mind buying another remote, but I want one that doesn't give me hassle. It needs to have at least two extra buttons I can program to switch subtitles and audio streams, but I like that i25 has a keyboard.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ok button sometimes not recognised0