LG Smart Tv WebOs
Hi everbody can some build a LG WebOS app like XBMC if you want more information just go LG devloper then you can download a SDK kit and build on the soruce code
Welcome to forums.

You probably have better chances this would happen if you pay someone to port it for you. And even then I doubt it, just my thoughts on this.
Well i will not pay to someoneConfused

dude i find a porting program to c++ to java
With all respect - you don't know what you are talking about. The amount of work needed to port XBMC in completeness to a new platform takes around 1.5 man years (that was what the android port lasted - the work was payed by pivos). I think only real major platforms which have a good architecture have even a chance to be a target. All the crappy TV operating systems shit is not worth a shot from a developers POV because when the port is done - LG will have switched to android or something more major and 2 years later you won't even get a TV with WebOS or what its called on it...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hello,

Is it possible to install Kodi to LG Smart TV WebOs?? If yes can you give me some step instructions. If no why is not possible?

Thanks.
Not at this time, no - when this question has come up before, the conclusion was that WebOS is a niche OS that simply doesn't have the market share to warrant an investigation. Ultimately, these things only happen if a developer has a burning interest, and there are much easier and more widely-used platforms that meet the same need (Android-based TVs, or simple Raspberry Pi boxes taped to the back).

That's before you even consider if it's possible - whether the television has the RAM, CPU or GPU power/API calls and libraries, for example.

EDIT

Example thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=224594
Buy computer. Install Kodi. Plug into TV.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks for your help! Smile
"doesn't work" is not an error report. Please be clearer.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks.
OK so you have the laptop plugged into the TV - what do you see on the TV? Is it a mirror of the laptop screen? Or is it an extension of the laptop screen?

What then happens when you start kodi?

You haven't even told us what operating system you are running, let alone provided a debug log (wiki).
Thanks.
I'd suggest you actually read the forum rules (wiki) on piracy and banned add-ons (wiki) that you accepted when you signed up here.

Mentioning junk from that list is certainly not the way to get help here, as we do not support any install contaminated with such rubbish.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
My TV is LG brand, model no. 32LJ616D, a smart TV that runs on WebOS 3.0
Would it be possible for you to compile a version of Kodi that can run on this TV (or on WebOS 3.0), please?
No.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LG Smart Tv WebOs0