• 42(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
@latts9923

My Bad... I kind of thought that.. That's why I didnt mention the name of the "B" word. Taking your advice with the reinstall. Ill let you know how it turns out. Thanks Again
@latt9923

reinstall Kodi, Marcelveldt's Repo, 1.4.0.10 MQ7 MOD, and finally the Multi-Mod. Still not working... Does disc art 3D views have to be turned on or on by default
@oboytrakzz

There is nothing extra to enable for these views to display discart...the animation is built into List 3D and Shelf 3D.
I can not change any of the preset menu items. Clicking on the show button does nothing. Ive tried reinstalling the skin and Kodi, Can anybody help ?
Exclamation 
I'm having a weird issue where If i click "C" on a movie and then click "Queue Item" , Then click "C" again there still will be no option to view the playlist. If I click "S" to open the system menu instead i'm able to see the option to view the playlist but if i click on it it just makes a click sound but WILL NOT open the playlist menu. everything works normally with viewing the queued items in the playlist with other skins but cant get it to work using this mod. HuhHuhHuh
where can i find the multi-mod please . nevermind . found it :-)
Is this skin still being worked on? Everytime I reboot Kodi I lose all the changes I made. Love the skin by the way. Any info on how to make the settings and changes to stick please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Hi Silly problems, I seem to get this problem with the Home Button. When I stop to timer and click to go to Home Button I get this funny screen and I can paint on it with my mouse in a certain area but Kodi freezes me out. I then need to use the Task Manager to exit Kodi.

While pausing a movie, can we have either a logo or the banner show up in the title instead of the plain text format, please see screenshot below.

(2017-05-26, 21:52)Ruk12345 Wrote:
(2017-05-26, 21:02)jordandk Wrote: I'm using this great skin after I updated to Krypton I'm using the mod. But for a couple of times now, when I start Kodi, it's saying preparing to run for the first time. And all my settings are gone, and the mq7 is back to basic like when you just installed it.

I have backup of all my settings, but it's not wife og kid friendly when it's happening. Confused

There has been 2 updates in so many days that is likely the "preparing to run" cause.

I have found after changing setting if you don't porperky exit Kodi after making changes and it then crashes or updates it won't remember them,

(2017-06-25, 10:28)stacksptdtdm Wrote: Is this skin still being worked on? Everytime I reboot Kodi I lose all the changes I made. Love the skin by the way. Any info on how to make the settings and changes to stick please let me know. Thanks in advance.

This is likely your issue
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-06-24, 10:23)paulsk2 Wrote: where can i find the multi-mod please . nevermind . found it :-)

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=301497
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Hey Wanilton how do you change the colour of the scroll bar ?. I cant seem to change it. It stays yellow. please help
How come when displaying Shelf 3D, it displays extrafanart in the movie library?
ImageImage

And when I go to my tv show library, my extrafanart won't display?
ImageImage

I want to be able to activate my extrafanart in my tv show library as well.

PS: I already tried making it work by pressing the "ART" drop-down menu and activating "EXTRA FANART". It didn't work.
Hi... anybody else have issues using ivue TV Guide with this skin?
I was told by the ivue team that the guide will not work with this skin as it uses older script methods.
Could this be the case?
(2017-07-19, 21:32)nomnom27 Wrote: How come when displaying Shelf 3D, it displays extrafanart in the movie library?
ImageImage

And when I go to my tv show library, my extrafanart won't display?
ImageImage

I want to be able to activate my extrafanart in my tv show library as well.

PS: I already tried making it work by pressing the "ART" drop-down menu and activating "EXTRA FANART". It didn't work.

I forgot to add that I tried reinstalling but it didn't work either. I'm still waiting on an answer if there is any. Thank you.
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9