• 1(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
Hello,

Here my new mod for KODI KRYPTON,

Thanks to:

MarcosQui, Manfeed, Maniac, Silvo, JohnyBee, BigNoid, marcelveldt, and many others

and I don't forget.... melons2 by your test

****************************************************************************************************
EDITED:

The first RC of KRYPTON it's out,

NEW version of my mod 1.4.0.5, it's public now.

IMPORTANT NOTES: Do you need install Marcelveldt Repository ( Here ) from it install the new skin helper service and skin helper widgets too.

after install the new version MQ KRYPTON MOD ( HERE )

And Enjoy It,

*****************************************************************************************************
EDITED: NEW VERSION

New version of my mod 1.4.0.6,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

Enjoy it

*****************************************************************************************************

New version of my mod 1.4.0.8,

Enjoy it

New version of my mod 1.4.0.9,

Enjoy it

EDITED 21/04/17 : NEW VERSION

New version of my mod 1.4.0.10,

Enjoy it

thanks. and enjoy it.
PVR view that isn't Silvio mod...Need to tnx @Maniac...
Kodi Krypton with Aeonmq7, are you have this Huh
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
(2016-10-19, 19:41)emiralles Wrote: Ok, thanks for your info, I correct my error.
Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Ok, thanks for your info, I correct my error.

Yes KODI KRYPTON. I installed in beta3 without problems
Is Kodi Krypton MQ7 version released?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@movie78, no, continue privative for vip plus members in our forum.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
It's a MOD version of MQ7 adapted to KODI KRYPTON. you can test it and give me your coments. I changed some code lines and I think that it's fastest than other one.
Looks great, will test this weekend. Thanks emiralles
(2016-10-19, 21:18)emiralles Wrote: It's a MOD version of MQ7 adapted to KODI KRYPTON. you can test it and give me your coments. I changed some code lines and I think that it's fastest than other one.

Works great Krypton Kodi MQ7 yeahhhCoolCoolCool
Just a few issue and i would like request some tweaks..

1-Media Flag Color is not working
2-Is possible to add @DolGuldur and @latts9923 MOD to this version

Thanks!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
I check this MQ7 mod, and find a few troubles (ausence artist and album info window, smartplaylist editor and rules editor with troubles and other minor bugs), I will try provide list bugs later for author fix, but have cool features, a few is available in my custom version for krypton too (all mods included).

Btw, many features in this emiralles version, exist in my version before him release here. I received the mod the skin through melons2, saying that he was the author of the skin mod, and requested the inclusion of resources in the mine. Sorry Emiralles, I have no idea the author was you. Probably he´s request for you too, it´s similar, but no equal.

Wanilton........

I requested your help to mod a version that was part mine and part someone else's.
The version I asked for help with would only work in JARVIS and I asked for help to get it to run in KRYPTON and you said NO and that was the end of it!

I never claimed to be the sole author or anything like that.
I told you my version, of another author and my changes, was a personal copy and was not being released.............I never claimed to be the sole author!

My request for help came before anything was modded for Krypton......my version(s) only ran in Jarvis!
Nope, you send me one skin with mods included, I have here with your name. (real name and all others codinames you use here now and in the past).
Do you read my previous post...

Probably he´s request for you too, it´s similar, but no equal...

And I included a few thinks you request for me, but not 100%.

It´s for explain for a few members with access custom origin features, only for this.
I use part of dolguldur's code and I said

I don't use latts9923's code.

Wanilton: melons2 help me with his test in my mod, I'm very grateful with him, I don't have more to say. I have published my code, anybody can used it or no, It's for everybody ENJOY IT!!!. Many thanks melons2 another time. Your picture isn't it my mod,

And I don't said before but .... many many thanks to RONIE, his post "Changes to the skinning engine for Kodi Krypton" it's the best tool for the changes to krypton

Please ENJOY THIS VERSION
this is my mod, with dolguldur's code

What is going OnHuhHuh
Smile 
@emiralles, you don´t need explain nothing more, thanks for your mod.

Wink
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9