• 4(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
It's great, you have a new version with your new layout.

I hope that you are happy now.
I certainly am emiralles. Thank you...on my birthday, no less. Smile
Happy birthday! !! WinkWink
Thanks for this m0d Wink didnt understand that m0d things, is that the same as MQ7 for Jarvis, but that one is for Krypton?
I tried it on my atv4 tvOS 9.0 Pangu jailbroken with the last Kodi Krypton Beta5, it workins very well so far and l00ks really awesome, thanks for the work
all involved Big Grin But I have a prob with my favourites script, everytime I go back to my homescreen, I have this error pops up in the upper left. I attached my
Kodi.log, I hope thats not a big problem.

http://pastebin.com/CSvcm0wq

Thanks in advance, and greets from cologne (germany).
do you have a problem in your system, no in the skin

20:33:48 T:6158905344 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', u'/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/69598EFF-C2DD-4D78-8128-64E076F4A72D/Library/Caches/home/userdata/favourites.xml')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/69598EFF-C2DD-4D78-8128-64E076F4A72D/Library/Caches/home/addons/script.favourites/default.py", line 146, in <module>
Main()
File "/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/69598EFF-C2DD-4D78-8128-64E076F4A72D/Library/Caches/home/addons/script.favourites/default.py", line 22, in __init__
found, favourites = self._read_file()
File "/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/69598EFF-C2DD-4D78-8128-64E076F4A72D/Library/Caches/home/addons/script.favourites/default.py", line 46, in _read_file
self.doc = parse(self.fav_file)
File "/Users/Shared/jenkins/workspace/TVOS/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/appletvos9.1_arm64-target/lib/python2.7/xml/dom/minidom.py", line 1918, in parse
File "/Users/Shared/jenkins/workspace/TVOS/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/appletvos9.1_arm64-target/lib/python2.7/xml/dom/expatbuilder.py", line 922, in parse
IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', u'/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/69598EFF-C2DD-4D78-8128-64E076F4A72D/Library/Caches/home/userdata/favourites.xml')
-->End of Python script error report<--

Sorry.
(2016-11-04, 13:28)emiralles Wrote: It's great, you have a new version with your new layout.

Thanks for your mod. Smile

Is Krypton beta 5 the max version your mod support?

Your mod skin seems to work fine with nightly (beta 6) but DVBViewer addon don't load here.

It could be related to other things apart skin mod ofc, beta 4 broke all PVRs if i remember correctly and things were fixed in Beta 5.
(2016-11-12, 06:05)sammarbella Wrote:
(2016-11-04, 13:28)emiralles Wrote: It's great, you have a new version with your new layout.

Thanks for your mod. Smile

Is Krypton beta 5 the max version your mod support?

Your mod skin seems to work fine with nightly (beta 6) but DVBViewer addon don't load here.

It could be related to other things apart skin mod ofc, beta 4 broke all PVRs if i remember correctly and things were fixed in Beta 5.

I don't know, I use other pvr addon, ( movistartv addon by vmjuidiaz ). It's possible error in beta version, but i don't know as I said before.

Sorry.
I am using :
LE8 "Extended" community build (Generic/RPi)
Kodi krypton beta 2
And everything works perfect m8!
I love this skin
is it working on beta 5 also ?
if yes i can update to  escalade's newest build

edit :
does somebody know a way to add a "XBMC.System.Exec(/usr/bin/emulationstation.sh)" command
i can't figure it out. i am using advanced launcher for the moment
(2016-11-12, 15:20)emiralles Wrote: I don't know, I use other pvr addon, ( movistartv addon by vmjuidiaz ). It's possible error in beta version, but i don't know like I said before.

Sorry.

MovistarTV IPTV PVR Addon?No thanks, i hate their monopoly in Spain.

Yep is the Beta version, well in this case the Kodi daily Alpha version. Big Grin

DVBViewer works fine again in today's last build (KodiSetup-20161112-ae37dd6-master.exe).
(2016-11-09, 22:24)emiralles Wrote: do you have a problem in your system, no in the skin

20:33:48 T:6158905344 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', u'/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/69598EFF-C2DD-4D78-8128-64E076F4A72D/Library/Caches/home/userdata/favourites.xml')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/69598EFF-C2DD-4D78-8128-64E076F4A72D/Library/Caches/home/addons/script.favourites/default.py", line 146, in <module>
Main()
File "/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/69598EFF-C2DD-4D78-8128-64E076F4A72D/Library/Caches/home/addons/script.favourites/default.py", line 22, in __init__
found, favourites = self._read_file()
File "/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/69598EFF-C2DD-4D78-8128-64E076F4A72D/Library/Caches/home/addons/script.favourites/default.py", line 46, in _read_file
self.doc = parse(self.fav_file)
File "/Users/Shared/jenkins/workspace/TVOS/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/appletvos9.1_arm64-target/lib/python2.7/xml/dom/minidom.py", line 1918, in parse
File "/Users/Shared/jenkins/workspace/TVOS/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/appletvos9.1_arm64-target/lib/python2.7/xml/dom/expatbuilder.py", line 922, in parse
IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', u'/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/69598EFF-C2DD-4D78-8128-64E076F4A72D/Library/Caches/home/userdata/favourites.xml')
-->End of Python script error report<--

Sorry.

thanks alot Wink

Can I wipe that favourites script add-on? Or is it used by the skin, what does that error mean, is my tvOS version to low?
Whats the best way to install the skin in Kodi 17 beta 5. Im on windows so have the 'unable to update' addon bug window users are having with Kodi

I've tried unpacking the skin folder and copying the contents over to ....Appdata/Roaming/Kodi/addons with no success.
tks
I install it with the zip file, without problems in krypton beta 3.
(2016-11-24, 18:09)emiralles Wrote: I install it with the zip file, without problems in krypton beta 3.

I think I may have to go back to Beta 3. Beta 4 & 5 introduced the update bug for windows users.
Hi Emiralles,
I initially posted this mistakenly in Angelinas' MQ6 mod Thread, and made a poor figure there! Sad

My fault...

Here's the problem I have with your otherwise great mod of Aeon MQ7 (Thank you for allowing us to use it on Krypton!)...

I stumbled upon something that seems to be related to your skin Mod...

Using Libreelec and Kodi Krypton in the form of the latest Milhouse's build and have your Aeon MQ7 Mod working great apart from some small quirks...

One annoying one is showing when using the IPTV Simple Client...

The problem shows after a for or warm boot... first time I enter the Channel list in the Live TV section, the list is empty

BUT... "Back" to exit, "OK" to enter Live TV again and the Channel list and EPG are fully loaded...

This seems to be skin-related, as in Estuary or in Aeon MQ6 Mod the List is correctly populated at the first entry after boot is completed...

Again. thank you for your help, Emiralles... Also, thank you Forum, thank you Kodi (All bits of it!)

Joe
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9