• 9(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
(2016-12-09, 22:30)emiralles Wrote: Here is the solution

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

put in 1080i directory and copy the new smartplaylist files.

Thank you very much, it works now Big Grin
(2016-12-11, 00:39)emiralles Wrote: Dave B.

Can you send a image with your "problems"

Thanks

Sorry CTRL+S not working in this mod this is part of the problem (# 8 on my list).
If you have an idea how can i print screen i will be happy to do that.

By the way, found another problem: subtitle sync dosn't work.
(2016-12-03, 17:04)emiralles Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 01:24)spudnutz Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 00:56)spudnutz Wrote: I'll add it back in....simples

ty sir

watch gallery

Props to MarcosQui and Emiralles!

great work!

You make a great work too, I like the video a lot !!!
I have a new version better than this, if you want I can give you the link by pm.

tried to message you about the newer version but it seems that the only way to get it is if you maybe email me - [email protected]
let me know

thx again Emiralles (glad you liked the video)
(2016-12-03, 00:56)spudnutz Wrote: I'll add it back in....simples

ty sir

watch gallery

great work!

I have a new version better than this, if you want I can give you the link by pm.

opps reread .... ya i would luv to try it out ... waiting patiently for a pm from you ....

Hi there, can´t get animated poster onmy movies. I delete script skin.helper.service and download it again,and nothing.
jhe situation is , i don´´t see under collection/change view ___cinemagraph arts poster and fanart
(2016-12-11, 18:18)defleppard Wrote: Hi there, can´t get animated poster onmy movies. I delete script skin.helper.service and download it again,and nothing.
jhe situation is , i don´´t see under collection/change view ___cinemagraph arts poster and fanart

I have the same problem. see post #112 above.
Worked fine on Jarvis but not working on Krypton Mod among other things that needs to be fixed.
Thanks to Emiralles post, my widgets are ok now, in smart playlists, but on choosing a widget category as say "movie genres" and then selecting a genre widget, the listing for that genre does not appear
(2016-12-12, 13:55)tuareg Wrote: Thanks to Emiralles post, my widgets are ok now, in smart playlists, but on choosing a widget category as say "movie genres" and then selecting a genre widget, the listing for that genre does not appear

I know it, I try to solved it
(2016-12-11, 15:50)Dave.B Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 00:39)emiralles Wrote: Dave B.

Can you send a image with your "problems"

Thanks

Sorry CTRL+S not working in this mod this is part of the problem (# 8 on my list).
If you have an idea how can i print screen i will be happy to do that.

By the way, found another problem: subtitle sync dosn't work.

Sorry, I send all images in Windows, and I don't have this problem. I had used subtitles without problems, what happen with them?

EDIT: My Control+s Work perfectly in my Rasperry too
(2016-12-11, 21:30)Dave.B Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 18:18)defleppard Wrote: Hi there, can´t get animated poster onmy movies. I delete script skin.helper.service and download it again,and nothing.

Worked fine on Jarvis but not working on Krypton Mod among other things that needs to be fixed.

I have animated poster without problems

Check your configuration.
(2016-12-11, 17:52)spudnutz Wrote:
watch gallery

great work!

opps reread .... ya i would luv to try it out ... waiting patiently for a pm from you ....

other then the extendedinfo script error with v5.5.3 .... looking forward to giving this a whirl

thx again Emiralles!!
(2016-12-12, 18:35)emiralles Wrote:
(2016-12-11, 21:30)Dave.B Wrote:

I have animated poster without problems

Check your configuration.

Solved.. Thanxs Emiralles

Installation from zero, solved everything.
Nice and beatiful mod!!
Here is the solution for the widgets,

Put in 1080i directory.
Hello Emiralles, thanks for the solution for the widgets. The listings are working now. Many thanks and best regards
Hi, Thank you for the great MOD

i wanted to ask you, is there a way to activate clear logo instead of title in video playback?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9