• 10(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
is the file in the first post updated with the various fixes or would i need to download them seperately ?
Need update separately. Soon a complete one.
(2016-12-14, 21:39)Slayer1982 Wrote: Hi, Thank you for the great MOD

i wanted to ask you, is there a way to activate clear logo instead of title in video playback?

Sorry, I don't understand you.
(2016-12-19, 13:50)emiralles Wrote: Need update separately. Soon a complete one.

Thanks . i`ll keep an eye out for it :-)
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for the mod! I still use it with Kodi Krypton Beta 7 on Linux and Beta 6 on LibreElec and found one bug - there is no "Hide Watched Toggle" in Films or series menu (beta6 and beta7).

watch gallery

Would be happy if you fix it.
(2016-12-20, 11:06)Toxicrain Wrote: Thanks for the mod! I still use it with Kodi Krypton Beta 7 on Linux and Beta 6 on LibreElec and found one bug - there is no "Hide Watched Toggle" in Films or series menu (beta6 and beta7).

watch gallery

Would be happy if you fix it.

Yes, I know and i had fixed. you can have it in next public version. I think that this is a bug in original version.

@emiralles, any plans for Kodi 18?

Sent from my iPhone
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2016-12-20, 15:34)iMak Wrote: @emiralles, any plans for Kodi 18?

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

I think that this version run in Kodi 18. I have rewrote a lot of lines of code
(2016-12-20, 17:43)emiralles Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 15:34)iMak Wrote: @emiralles, any plans for Kodi 18?

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

I think that this version run in Kodi 18. I have rewrote a lot of lines of code

Thanks I'll give it a try and report back

Sent from my iPhone
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
@emiralles
Thanks for your reply, wait for your next Version.
@emiralles first off GREAT JOB and THANKS for all the hard work.

I found 2 bugs one crash kodi hard to the point I need to force reboot. That one is using context menu and seclecting "play from here" the tv epsoide starts and plays fine, but when the first one ends it's crashs kodi!

EDIT: I think the first issue is a error with nextup addon. Disregard

Second one is in skin customizing when changing the colors if you go to the opicaty setting you can't save any changes. You can raise/lower the % but can't move from the opicaty setting and can't save secreted opesity %.

Thanks again
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2016-12-21, 20:23)Ruk12345 Wrote: @emiralles first off GREAT JOB and THANKS for all the hard work.

Second one is in skin customizing when changing the colors if you go to the opicaty setting you can't save any changes. You can raise/lower the % but can't move from the opicaty setting and can't save secreted opesity %.

EDITED: OK, solved. you have a pm.
(2016-12-22, 00:29)emiralles Wrote:
(2016-12-21, 20:23)Ruk12345 Wrote: @emiralles first off GREAT JOB and THANKS for all the hard work.

EDITED: OK, solved. you have a pm.

Thanks bro, greatly appreciated!!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Thank you Emiralles for the MOD. Wish you MERRY CHRISTMAS
Kodi 18 won't install the skin from zip file, even if I extract the zip file in Addon folder it won't display in the Kodi to select it.

Any hint?

Sent from my iPhone
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9