• 11(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
(2016-12-24, 14:00)iMak Wrote: Kodi 18 won't install the skin from zip file, even if I extract the zip file in Addon folder it won't display in the Kodi to select it.

Any hint?

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

have a pm
great mod. ! THX !!!!

... but same problem here , no codec information when pressing "o"
Hi, i recently upgraded my rasperry pi2 to krypton (latest milhouse build) and installed this skin. When i go to settings->addons i see just a main title Add-ons, the rest is blank. Is that a bug or am i missing something here? I should see 'install from repo' and 'install from zip' and so or my installed addons? On my desktop i also running krypton on windows 10, everything is ok there... Happy hollidays !
(2016-12-24, 17:11)pengocha Wrote: Hi, i recently upgraded my rasperry pi2 to krypton (latest milhouse build) and installed this skin. When i go to settings->addons i see just a main title Add-ons, the rest is blank. Is that a bug or am i missing something here? I should see 'install from repo' and 'install from zip' and so or my installed addons? On my desktop i also running krypton on windows 10, everything is ok there... Happy hollidays !

Check your installation, any it's wrong
@emiralles - can you send me a link to the latest version on pm please?

thanks
(2016-12-26, 02:12)master345 Wrote: @emiralles - can you send me a link to the latest version on pm please?

thanks

With the final version of krypton I will be public the final version of my mod.

Thanks everybody
solution for pause screen

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

put in 1080i folder.
Nice mode @emiralles!

I took the plunge, download the fixes listed in the forum, but have the issue where pressing "O" during video playback does not give me the codec information. A few other users in the thread asked for a fix and was sent a PM can you either 1. send me a pm with the fix please or 2. post up the fix so people won't have to PM you?

Things look really nice.
(2016-12-27, 02:27)emiralles Wrote: solution for pause screen

put in 1080i folder.

Pause is still not displaying all the info.
CleaeArt and Banner are missing.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Put this file in 1080i folder

Enjoy it.

(2016-12-27, 19:02)PnoT Wrote: Nice mode @emiralles!

I took the plunge, download the fixes listed in the forum, but have the issue where pressing "O" during video playback does not give me the codec information. A few other users in the thread asked for a fix and was sent a PM can you either 1. send me a pm with the fix please or 2. post up the fix so people won't have to PM you?

Things look really nice.
(2016-12-27, 22:56)movie78 Wrote:

put in 1080i folder.

You are da man emiralles!! Thanks for the hard work!

Will your mod become the "official" Krypton Aeon Mq 7 skin or will it remain a splinter?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2016-12-27, 23:37)emiralles Wrote:
(2016-12-27, 22:56)movie78 Wrote:

put in 1080i folder.

This is what i was referring to.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
Hi emiralles,

thx for that skin, is it possible to disable the animated bluray box covers? Im on atv4 jailbroken
on tvOS9.0 and sometimes my filmlist is a lil bit laggy when I scroll through the Movies. Possible
to disable some animations, to make the skin a lil bit faster on not so powerful devices? Big Grin

...thanks in advance Big Grin
(2016-12-28, 02:17)j0k3r Wrote: Hi emiralles,

thx for that skin, is it possible to disable the animated bluray box covers? Im on atv4 jailbroken
on tvOS9.0 and sometimes my filmlist is a lil bit laggy when I scroll through the Movies. Possible
to disable some animations, to make the skin a lil bit faster on not so powerful devices? Big Grin

...thanks in advance Big Grin

This is how you turn it off.

• 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9