• 15(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
Hi I dont know if someone has previously asked but I dont seem to see the media cases in dvd or bluray cases mine are all divx or h265 etc
is there a way to change this
Thanks, this solved the issue Big Grin

(2017-01-04, 02:46)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-01-04, 00:13)Slayer1982 Wrote: Hi,

Is there a fix for the following issue

Thanx

test it this, download and put in 1080i folder.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing
Great, I can't test it

(2017-01-04, 15:04)Slayer1982 Wrote: Thanks, this solved the issue Big Grin

(2017-01-04, 02:46)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-01-04, 00:13)Slayer1982 Wrote: Hi,

Is there a fix for the following issue

Thanx

test it this, download and put in 1080i folder.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing
Quick bug, when pausing a playing video the progress bar (lower left corner) that shows time into epsoide/movie and time remaining is empty.

Thanks bro
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-01-06, 05:23)Ruk12345 Wrote: Quick bug, when pausing a playing video the progress bar (lower left corner) that shows time into epsoide/movie and time remaining is empty.

Thanks bro

Are you sure?

check your system.
(2017-01-06, 09:25)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-01-06, 05:23)Ruk12345 Wrote: Quick bug, when pausing a playing video the progress bar (lower left corner) that shows time into epsoide/movie and time remaining is empty.

Thanks bro

Are you sure?

check your system.

What option would that be? Don't think I did, but it would be the first time it's user error Lol
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Are you sure that this is my mod?
(2017-01-07, 01:09)emiralles Wrote: Are you sure that this is my mod?

100% positive. Your Skin is only other on my system aside from default one.

I added the multi mod to it, bust aside from that it's your AWESOME Skin mod (latest version too) Smile
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-01-07, 01:11)Ruk12345 Wrote: I added the multi mod to it, bust aside from that it's your AWESOME Skin mod (latest version too) Smile

then, it's no the mine now, I don't know what happen in your system. Sorry.
Am I the only one that cannot assign ratings to playing songs using Pg Up or Pg Down? It works in Estuary.
(2017-01-07, 18:22)jasn Wrote: Am I the only one that cannot assign ratings to playing songs using Pg Up or Pg Down? It works in Estuary.

Hmmm, I'll worked in it. I forget assign ratings to music, album or artist.
Thx e
emiralles I really love the new ver 1.4.0.5 and looking forward for more updates.
still few things that i would appreciate if you can fix.
1. Record label icon still don't show when playing songs from m3u playlist.
2. Video lyrics doesn't seem to work well, the font are really small and colored black. Sometimes not all the letters appear.
3. Any chance to add this feature to music mod ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V70kgvzY...tion=share
thank you again for all your work.
Dave
(2017-01-08, 14:49)Dave.B Wrote: emiralles I really love the new ver 1.4.0.5 and looking forward for more updates.
2. Video lyrics doesn't seem to work well, the font are really small and colored black. Sometimes not all the letters appear.
3. Any chance to add this feature to music mod ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V70kgvzY...tion=share
Dave

Hi Dave B and thanks for your words, but

1.- Record label icon depend from your music database, sometimes you have it with out problems in other no.

2.- I don't change any in the lyrics and yes sometimes it's dificult read it
3.- latts9923 it's working in it.

thanks
(2017-01-08, 20:12)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 14:49)Dave.B Wrote: emiralles I really love the new ver 1.4.0.5 and looking forward for more updates.
Dave

Hi Dave B and thanks for your words, but

1.- Record label icon depend from your music database, sometimes you have it with out problems in other no.

2.- I don't change any in the lyrics and yes sometimes it's dificult read it
3.- latts9923 it's working in it.

thanks

Hi emiralles, great news as for the work done on spin mod. good luck to you and latts9923.

as for record lable, i can see record lable when playing a song from the libary. if i play the same song from m3u playlist the record lable doesn't show.

another problem regarding Concert menu. Why isn't it possible to manually add local Disc.png. Even though i added it manually the disc art dosn't show. it works with movies menu just fine, but not with concerts menu.

Thanx
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9