• 18(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
(2017-01-21, 00:07)abodigital Wrote: how do you get the spinning cd art to work...(i have the disc.png in the movie folder) thanks

Use artwork downloader addon.
Hi emiralles,... first ... sorry for may pour english.
second..
I can´t make music lyrics works on design 1, 2 4 and 5........ on 3 works perfect!!!
Im working with RC3 and with a fresh installation of kodi due a new HTPC hardware Smile
(2017-01-21, 16:17)defleppard Wrote: Hi emiralles,... first ... sorry for may pour english.
second..
I can´t make music lyrics works on design 1, 2 4 and 5........ on 3 works perfect!!!
Im working with RC3 and with a fresh installation of kodi due a new HTPC hardware Smile

I don't have this problem, for me it's ok in layout 1,2,3 and 4, check 5.

Karaoke

layout 1

layout 2

layout 3

layout 4

EDITED:

Change code in script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml and you can see lyrics in layout 5

Code:
<window>
    <!-- Aeon MQ 7 -->
    <coordinates>
    <system>1</system>
    <left>0</left>
    <top>0</top>
    </coordinates>
    <controls>
    <include condition="Skin.String(vis_layout,style1) | Skin.String(vis_layout,style2) | Skin.String(vis_layout,style3) | Skin.String(vis_layout,style4) | Skin.String(vis_layout,style5)">LyricsDefault</include>
    <include condition="Skin.String(vis_layout,karaoke)">LyricsKaraoke</include>
    </controls>
</window>

Layout 5
Amazing..thanx.. i will try again with a new installation
Hey All,

I have recently installed the skin and the mentioned skin helper addons etc but for whatever reason i cannot change the font colour in the skin? I am sorry if i have missed something very simple.

Regards
(2017-01-24, 02:14)shazza6887 Wrote: Hey All,

I have recently installed the skin and the mentioned skin helper addons etc but for whatever reason i cannot change the font colour in the skin? I am sorry if i have missed something very simple.

Regards

(2017-01-19, 00:02)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-01-18, 19:33)gotoman00 Wrote:
(2017-01-17, 22:45)emiralles Wrote: settings>skin settings>main menu>change the menu bar colour

it appears none of the color change options actually work however

You need install script.skin.helper.colorpicker by marcelveldt.
I have to disable Animated Poster using this skin because it was causing this error

Anyone experiencing this error?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2017-01-21, 14:14)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-01-21, 00:07)abodigital Wrote: how do you get the spinning cd art to work...(i have the disc.png in the movie folder) thanks

Hi emiralles,

is it possible to use that artwork downloader Script das default search engine, so that we
dont run the script everytime we scan our libs?
(2017-01-25, 17:11)j0k3r Wrote:
(2017-01-21, 14:14)emiralles Wrote:

Hi emiralles,

is it possible to use that artwork downloader Script das default search engine, so that we
dont run the script everytime we scan our libs?

Ok, in the next version. i have it now and test it.
The original post was updated on Jan 21. Was your mod also updated on Jan 21st?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-01-27, 20:22)Ruk12345 Wrote: The original post was updated on Jan 21. Was your mod also updated on Jan 21st?

No, edited by wanilton, no by me HuhHuhHuh
Great, adapted manfeed lyrics mod !!!!! and don't have problems in the raspberry pi
Fixed name author skin, emiralles wrote wrong.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-01-27, 23:51)Wanilton Wrote: Fixed name author skin, emiralles wrote wrong.
Big Grin
Hello everyone,

The posts above let me notice that... I have no music fanart at all (Windows 10 64 bit, Krypton RC4 as a store app, Aeon MQ7 Krypton MOD). Only a few thumbs.
I installed CDArt Manager - it didn't help much, just saved the fanart file to the local folder.

Only manually changing the fanart for each album helped - and even then it didn't display the fanart together with the lyrics.

Am I missing something here?

The scraper does recognize the songs - they are all together in the music folder (no subfolders) in the following format: Artist - Song title name.mp3 . Most are tagged.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: Never mind, I found the solution via System -> Media Settings -> Music -> Fetch Additional Information During Updates.

CU LRC Lyrics still doesn't display fanart though... Any help will still be appreciated.

UPDATE #2: I downloaded art with CDArt Manager, configured Artist Slideshow to read from the fanart's path and it works. However, I can see six squares with different fanart photos and it's... covered? with a... net? Anyway, not like the above.

What am I doing wrong?

Update #3: Solved - Settings from the 'M' menu... so simple and I didn't think of it before. Anyway, if there's no guide out there, I hope this helps for somebody else in the future.

Just one last problem: That spinning disc while playing a song? It shows a specific spinning disc of a very specific band - for all songs! Does anybody know of a solution to this?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9