• 19(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
@KitFox, try install script artist slideshow, check settings addon, inform path for your local music directory. In top menu set path for your music directory too.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Any plans to integrate RetroPlayer with this skin?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=164725
(2017-01-30, 04:47)Wanilton Wrote: @KitFox, try install script artist slideshow, check settings addon, inform path for your local music directory. In top menu set path for your music directory too.

Or install skin helper addon and activate , music menu options
(2017-01-30, 06:31)jdig4240 Wrote: Any plans to integrate RetroPlayer with this skin?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=164725

Sorry, i use recalbox.
@Wanilton
@emiralles

Thanks, I'll try those.

Update: Well, somehow deleting all the thumbnail files solved it, but I do have a question - enabling in skin helper the music options - especially the art lookup - can it replace the CDArt manager addon?
(2017-01-30, 09:28)KitFox Wrote: @Wanilton
@emiralles

Thanks, I'll try those.

Update: Well, somehow deleting all the thumbnail files solved it, but I do have a question - enabling in skin helper the music options - especially the art lookup - can it replace the CDArt manager addon?

Yes, if you use skin helper you don't need Cdart manager.
@KitFox, here I use mediaelch for collect data and arts for music (artists and albums), the best tool available for it.
(2017-01-30, 19:22)Wanilton Wrote: @KitFox, here I use mediaelch for collect data and arts for music (artists and albums), the best tool available for it.

It's a great tool, but I think that skin helper it's better.
@Wanilton
@emiralles

Thanks A LOT guys! You're awesome and you've been a great help! I wish you the very best.
---
If it helps someone in the future by the way, cdart.png in the main music folder was the real culprit that caused the spinning disc to be the same in each and every song. A hard lesson that reminded me the importance of storage structure. Smile
@Wanilton
@emiralles
can i change font size of karaoke music layout?
(2017-01-31, 02:40)defleppard Wrote: @Wanilton
@emiralles
can i change font size of karaoke music layout?

In includeslyrics.xml change the font in "LyricsKaraoke"
Change size font in fonts.xml file. Search for lyrics and lyrics_focus.

Is anyone having issue with MovieSets?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
i dont know if a kodi issue or a skin issue. I cant connect Kodi with internet, for example to update add ons.
Kodi uneable Internet
(2017-02-01, 00:44)Wanilton Wrote: Change size font in fonts.xml file. Search for lyrics and lyrics_focus.

Really beatiful Wanilton. And; how de you set artist name in other colour ?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9