• 21(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
Obviously - and officially - AEON MQ by its name belongs to Marcos Qui. Krypton reached its final release. As long as there's no official release of AEON MQ for Krypton, its logical to find the thread in Archive.
Marcos Qui and Wanilton should release a public version of Aeon MQ for Krypton to restore the thread's place..........
Yes, motived by ausence skin in official repository, I alert Marcos yesterday about, when see areas (ace and mq) was moved. All others mods, including jarvis version was moved for others skins area, but @ronie forget this one (simple mystake).

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=151212
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton, ronie said "if you are the maintainer of a mod and the original skin is no longer available in our repo,we would appreciate it if you would submit your skin mod to the kodi repo." I can send my mod, but I think that Marcos should be do it.

What do you think about it?
@emiralles, I need talk with Marcos about, and I will answer asap....

And I have one question if maked, I don´t know if area Aeon MQ was recreated...probably only when Marcos publish in repo will be.
(2017-02-06, 15:47)Wanilton Wrote: @emiralles, I need talk with Marcos about, and I will answer asap....

And I have one question if maked, I don´t know if area Aeon MQ was recreated...probably only when Marcos publish in repo will be.

I think so, but ...
This is not good, one the best Kodi Skin is moved archive, @Wanilton I hope you guys can resolve with Kodi.
I think we should wait till the official release is released the Kodi Repo then all the fun MOD can start..
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2017-02-06, 12:23)Wanilton Wrote: Yes, motived by ausence skin in official repository, I alert Marcos yesterday about, when see areas (ace and mq) was moved. All others mods, including jarvis version was moved for others skins area, but @ronie forget this one (simple mystake).

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=151212

How then, in the main page there are still skin you have not the version for krypton or if there is a mod, like "Aeon NOX."
If they would just stop this silly "internal community for VIPs" testing procedure and just release the skin, this won't happen. Pseudo-exclusivity...
(2017-02-06, 18:51)pigeldi Wrote: If they would just stop this silly "internal community for VIPs" testing procedure and just release the skin, this won't happen. Pseudo-exclusivity...

Oh is that what's going on??

That explains why the free version is getting buried on this forum.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Exist one mod availbe in our forum, is public, but use scripts don´t available in official repository, this is the main reason for don´t release here.

Marcos is working proper version skin, for release in official repository.
(2017-02-06, 19:02)Ruk12345 Wrote:
(2017-02-06, 18:51)pigeldi Wrote: If they would just stop this silly "internal community for VIPs" testing procedure and just release the skin, this won't happen. Pseudo-exclusivity...

Oh is that what's going on??

That explains why the free version is getting buried on this forum.

I was looking for a conspiracy but there is none, this is official Kodi decision.

More information Here
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
New version, new link in the first post ..... Enjoy it

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"
(2017-02-06, 23:56)emiralles Wrote: New version, new link in the first post ..... Enjoy it

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"

AWESOME thanks bro!

Once I updated to it it is still showing version 1.4.0.5 in Kodi. Did I make a mistake ?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
no 1.4.0.6 - 1/13/2016 ( oops error in year, it's 2017 sorry )
(2017-02-07, 01:02)emiralles Wrote: no 1.4.0.6 - 1/13/2016 ( oops error in year, it's 2017 sorry )

That's the version I downloaded this link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

After I installed it the version in Kodi is still showing .5 not .6
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9