• 23(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
Hi,
i have a question:
I try to add Radio Streams (addons) into the Main Menu Point Radio, so that i have the symbols in the upper Menu.
I tried it with with flexible Widget and add "Audio-Addons" but than i have also Emby and something else what i dont want.
On which way i can realise it?

And:
Estuary give on a Mainpage Series a direkt link to the last seen Series/season/Episode.
Is there a simular function in MQ?
Hello Group,

I installed the 1.4.0.6 version in my Krypton Kodi RC4 and this skin is too much ..

But I have two little question/bug ... in the Music menu ..

- If i go to parameter to setup the music player...kodi crash when i click OK to save the modifications ...

- I the music sub-menu ...I put the music-playlist ... but when I use it, it open nothing ... If I enter the music section, click on music-playlist, i wee all my playlist..

Thanks for your help, and sorry for my poor english Wink
(2017-02-09, 13:59)Ch3fk0ch Wrote: Hi,
i have a question:
I try to add Radio Streams (addons) into the Main Menu Point Radio, so that i have the symbols in the upper Menu.
I tried it with with flexible Widget and add "Audio-Addons" but than i have also Emby and something else what i dont want.

And:
Estuary give on a Mainpage Series a direkt link to the last seen Series/season/Episode.

Nobody who can help?
Hello everyone,

I just noticed some (very) minor errors while scraping for music art from a local source. I don't know if this is the place to point out the errors or if indeed these are in fact errors, but here goes -

A. When the artist's folder name included a semi-colon, logo.png wasn't displayed. Removing the semi-colon solved it. Example: Vonikk; (error)\ Vonikk (OK).

B. Something similar also happened with StéLouse (though I think it was some other art item in this case). Changing to SteLouse solved it.

C. After a library cleanup and rescsan, the lyrics don't always show, until I restart Kodi.

D. Fanart displayed in one song will occasionally also appear in the next, although stopping the play and replaying solves this.

Of course, this might very well be just my own patchy Kodi installation, but until I make a clean install - if somebody else get these errors, maybe something here will help you guys.

Or maybe there will even be a fix, in case these are common bugs.

Either way, cheers.

Update: Half the problems were solved when I removed all the "various artists" tags in songs and replaced them with an actual artist's name.

*Still the best Kodi skin, thanks - all involved.
Great Skin Mod.....thanks!

2 questions:

1. Under settings> skin settings> restore settings>................export skin settings> does not seem to work anymore.
It doesn't seem to let me navigate to my selection of a sub-directory or create a backup.
Have I done something wrong?

2. If I go into skin settings> customize> "movies" and then choose one image for background I do not seem to be able to navigate out of the backgrounds sub-directory........for instance to go to c:\kodibackgrounds\ which I use as a central place for all images.

Thanks again
I like this, Just help me with getting this frame off. I liked the little arrows when binge watching shows. On the frame that continues shows I cant's cancel. I need to click on a show then stop it to get back to the menu.

watch gallery
*edit*I have no idea why but somewhere between the third and fourth reboot this problem ended. Awsome skin btw *edit*

Can't get settings in movie collection to change simultainious, now I have to change them individually. Tried to reboot with no luck.
Hi all...

Enjoying this skin A LOT! Thanks Everybody working on the original one and on this mod...

One thing (There are several more, but I'm focussing on this now...) I can't understand isthe RADIO main menu item...

What can I have in this menu and, please, HOWHuh

Radio Streams?
Music Addons related to Radio Sations?

In both cases, how can I populate the Radio Menu?

Thanks in advance, guys
Joe
(2017-02-11, 09:28)melons2 Wrote: Great Skin Mod.....thanks!

2 questions:

1. Under settings> skin settings> restore settings>................export skin settings> does not seem to work anymore.
It doesn't seem to let me navigate to my selection of a sub-directory or create a backup.

2. If I go into skin settings> customize> "movies" and then choose one image for background I do not seem to be able to navigate out of the backgrounds sub-directory........for instance to go to c:\kodibackgrounds\ which I use as a central place for all images.

Thanks again

1.- Do you need script.skin.helper.skinbackup and configure it
2.- It's good, what resolution has your pictures backgrounds?
(2017-02-09, 23:53)Ch3fk0ch Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 13:59)Ch3fk0ch Wrote: Hi,
i have a question:

And:

Nobody who can help?

Sorry, I can't help you.
Great mod. Thank you !
Some issue with TV shows widget,
I'm using TV Show - in progress widget.
When I click on the widget showing in-progress TV Show, Kodi immediately starts playing next episode.
Is there a way to make kodi go to the TV show episode list instead of start playing next episode ?

Thanks .
What's the deal with this skin? Is it dead? It can't take a week to add it into the repo.

What does that mean?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-02-14, 01:58)Ruk12345 Wrote: What's the deal with this skin? Is it dead? It can't take a week to add it into the repo.

What does that mean?

I don't know. HuhHuhHuh
Is no dead, author will provide skin in official repo. Only need wait.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I just finally upgraded Kodi to Krypton from Isengard and to this mod of MQ7 from MQ6. It looks great and is a refreshing new look.

I have not seen this mentioned before and wonder if anybody else experiences this.

Using the default font, and using any font style, when I put Kodi in Debug mode I get this:
watch gallery

Confused
Obviously a bug it seems. If I change from the default font to Cyrillic, the size of this font goes to something normal.

Any ideas for a solution?
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9