• 24(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
(2017-02-14, 18:45)yellow1144 Wrote: I just finally upgraded Kodi to Krypton from Isengard and to this mod of MQ7 from MQ6. It looks great and is a refreshing new look.

I have not seen this mentioned before and wonder if anybody else experiences this.

Using the default font, and using any font style, when I put Kodi in Debug mode I get this:
watch gallery

Confused
Obviously a bug it seems. If I change from the default font to Cyrillic, the size of this font goes to something normal.

Any ideas for a solution?

put this file in 1080i folder

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing
Someone have the new Version of die AEON MQ7 Skin?

==> 2.0.2.8

Could someone share it, cuz i've search it everywhere, but didn't found it Sad
(2017-02-15, 14:31)CAGClub Wrote: Someone have the new Version of die AEON MQ7 Skin?

==> 2.0.2.8

Hello,

Here you can find a mod version of MQ7 of 1.4.0.

This mod have the version 1.4.0.6, it's the last one.

The version 2.0.2.X, it's wanilton's mod and you can find it in xmbc forum from brasil http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/
(2017-02-15, 17:26)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 14:31)CAGClub Wrote: Someone have the new Version of die AEON MQ7 Skin?

==> 2.0.2.8

Hello,

Here you can find a mod version of MQ7 of 1.4.0.

This mod have the version 1.4.0.6, it's the last one.

The version 2.0.2.X, it's wanilton's mod and you can find it in xmbc forum from brasil http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/

Cool
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-02-15, 00:36)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-02-14, 18:45)yellow1144 Wrote: I just finally upgraded Kodi to Krypton from Isengard and to this mod of MQ7 from MQ6. It looks great and is a refreshing new look.

I have not seen this mentioned before and wonder if anybody else experiences this.

Using the default font, and using any font style, when I put Kodi in Debug mode I get this:
watch gallery

Confused
Obviously a bug it seems. If I change from the default font to Cyrillic, the size of this font goes to something normal.

Any ideas for a solution?

put this file in 1080i folder

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

That worked perfectly.. Thank You. Big Grin
I've brought this up before, regarding AeonMQ6, and noticed that AeonMQ7 (and your Mod as well), has the following issue.

1. In the Music section, when you click on a song to play, there is no easy way to get to the Playing screen (with the rotating CD, and Lyrics), using a Remote control. I believe you can click the TAB key on a keyboard (if you have one attached), but Nvidia Shield TV's come with a Controller and Remote only.

Is there a Mod perhaps, that when you play a song, it will automatically take you to the Playing view?
(2017-02-15, 21:35)Powerhouse Wrote: I've brought this up before, regarding AeonMQ6, and noticed that AeonMQ7 (and your Mod as well), has the following issue.

1. In the Music section, when you click on a song to play, there is no easy way to get to the Playing screen (with the rotating CD, and Lyrics), using a Remote control. I believe you can click the TAB key on a keyboard (if you have one attached), but Nvidia Shield TV's come with a Controller and Remote only.

Is there a Mod perhaps, that when you play a song, it will automatically take you to the Playing view?

OMG, I would have never found that setting. You Rock, thanks for letting me know.
Here is my guess, the official forums don't allow a "pay to be VIP" area. That is why it is taking weeks to add this skin or even MQ 5 or 6 to the official repo.

At this point let's all be honest. Their is an obvious reason why this has not happened yet.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-02-17, 06:10)Ruk12345 Wrote: Here is my guess, the official forums don't allow a "pay to be VIP" area. That is why it is taking weeks to add this skin or even MQ 5 or 6 to the official repo.

At this point let's all be honest. Their is an obvious reason why this has not happened yet.

Do you pay for my mod?

[/align]
(2017-02-17, 08:29)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 06:10)Ruk12345 Wrote: Here is my guess, the official forums don't allow a "pay to be VIP" area. That is why it is taking weeks to add this skin or even MQ 5 or 6 to the official repo.

Do you pay for my mod?

[/align]

I would happily donate to you or @latts

Pm me PayPal info.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-02-17, 17:34)Ruk12345 Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 08:29)emiralles Wrote:

Do you pay for my mod?

[/align]

Pm me PayPal info.

I don't want money, Thanks . This is a Hobby for me. If you want donate any you can do it to the kodi team, without them this wouldn't be possible

Thanks again.
(2017-02-17, 18:38)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 17:34)Ruk12345 Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 08:29)emiralles Wrote: Do you pay for my mod?

[/align]

Pm me PayPal info.

I don't want money, Thanks . This is a Hobby for me. If you want donate any you can do it to the kodi team, without them this wouldn't be possible

Thanks again.

Fair enough I will do that.

As this is a FANTASTIC skin, it bothers me it's still burried in the forums where a lot of people will never find it.

I can't imagine why it has not been added to the repo atleast the older version. After the amount of work everyone has put into this skin it's a shame that it's hidden in skin archive!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345, area MQ and Ace, and many others skins was moved because need one skin active (Jarvis or Krypton) on repo, and we don´t have one when happened, nothing for complain, forum admin only follow the rules.

Now, please stop pushing, Marcos is working for fix it. Wait...
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
We can advertise it wherever we want, I don't worry.

For me the important thing is that you and others are happy with my mod, and now this post have over 60.000 Views.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9