• 25(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
Couple more questions for this mod...

1. When playing Music, it appears to use Artist Slideshow, and I see 6 images in the background. How can I change this to just show one Fanart at a time?

2. Also, the Fanart that is being displayed in the background appears to be Dim, like there is some visual going on (like Milkdrop), but these are turned off.

Thanks for the help. Wonderful skin Mod.
About item 1, press M in fullscreen, settings item, will open window for choose fanart or fanart + visualizations.

About dim, don´t happen here..
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-01-13, 19:10)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 17:04)master-yoda Wrote: First off @emiralles thanks for a great skin...

I have a slight problem,

If I use the VIDEO-ADDONS widget, when I click on a video addon (eg: iPlayer) I just get the click sound and nothing happens. I am using Krypton RC3
as a clean install on a resonably clean version of Win 10 with no other mods.

The error log shows:

14:58:11.981 T:7460 ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window video
14:58:11.981 T:7460 ERROR: Activate/ReplaceWindow called with invalid destination window: video

I get the same error with other video addons

I am sure I'm missing something, any help is greatly appreciated.

ok, solved.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

download this and put in 1080i folder.

Thanks.

Hello Emiralles,

I am having a similiar issue with the widgets, (after clicking on a widget, nothing happens) i cannot copy and replace the includeVariables.xml, because i have your mod and Latts9923 mods combine.

Please could you share with me, which line items you edited.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks Wanilton, but without a Keyboard (remote only on Android), I found the setting in the OSD (Settings). But you showed me where to look, which is awesome.
Hello, I keep getting an error message when I try to install Aeon on Kodi. Has this been happening to anyone lately?Image
Time for another question.

So far I love this skin. There is one more thing I have to figure out.

In MQ6 on the TV and Movie widgets I was using Recently Added. I have my AdvancedSettings setup to show 100 entries rather than the default 25 and I would have 100 entries in the widgets.

In MQ7, despite using the same AdvancedSettings I can't get the recently added to display more than the default 25.

Any idea what I can do to fix this? I have spent most of the day searching through all the MQ7 threads and I have not seen this mentioned. Someone else must have experienced this too.
Thank You..
(2017-02-18, 22:56)bobbie digital Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 19:10)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 17:04)master-yoda Wrote: First off @emiralles thanks for a great skin...

I have a slight problem,

If I use the VIDEO-ADDONS widget, when I click on a video addon (eg: iPlayer) I just get the click sound and nothing happens. I am using Krypton RC3
as a clean install on a resonably clean version of Win 10 with no other mods.

The error log shows:

14:58:11.981 T:7460 ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window video
14:58:11.981 T:7460 ERROR: Activate/ReplaceWindow called with invalid destination window: video

I get the same error with other video addons

I am sure I'm missing something, any help is greatly appreciated.

ok, solved.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

download this and put in 1080i folder.

Thanks.

Hello Emiralles,

I am having a similiar issue with the widgets, (after clicking on a widget, nothing happens) i cannot copy and replace the includeVariables.xml, because i have your mod and Latts9923 mods combine.

Please could you share with me, which line items you edited.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, if you have lats mod i can't help you, he makes many changes in my mod. you can talk with him, I'm sure that he could give you a solution.
@bobbie digital

I'll take a look when I can and try to include this fix in the Multi-Mod.
@ Emiralles

No prob, I understand.

@ Latts9923

I saw that you were working on other request from other users in your thread, so i didn't want to add to your, to do lists. Thanks for considering, I will wait for your fix/update.

Thanks in advance.
@bobbie digital

I added all the Multi-Mod code to emiralles' fix for IncludesVariables.xml. Let me know if you have any problems.

Download
Widgets fix
(2017-02-20, 22:34)latts9923 Wrote: @bobbie digital

I added all the Multi-Mod code to emiralles' fix for IncludesVariables.xml. Let me know if you have any problems.

Download
Widgets fix

Thanks for your hard work bro. Has this fix been added to the milt I mod main thread?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Hey Ruk12345!

You bet bud! I haven't added this to the Multi-Mod yet. I need to do some checking with emiralles first.

Speaking of...hey emiralles!

I see that you have a couple of updates on the original post. Can you tell me the files that have been affected by the two updates? I'd like to update the Multi-Mod to reflect all your changes. Thanks Sir!
(2017-02-21, 00:05)latts9923 Wrote: Hey Ruk12345!

You bet bud! I haven't added this to the Multi-Mod yet. I need to do some checking with emiralles first.

Speaking of...hey emiralles!

I see that you have a couple of updates on the original post. Can you tell me the files that have been affected by the two updates? I'd like to update the Multi-Mod to reflect all your changes. Thanks Sir!

latts, you have a pm.
Hi there. The studio flag (FX Channel) is not showing up where I circled in red. Is there a way for me to replace missing flags on Kodi Aeon MQ 7? Image
You don't see the studio flag because FX Channel logo isn't it in the studios flags folder in the texture.xbt file from resource.images.mediaicons.coloured. You can decompile texture.xbt add the flag and compile it again.

Good Loock!!!
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9