• 27(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
Can I extract the update zip on just overwrite files? Or is it better to install from zip?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Hi,

Got a aggrevating problem with kodi....how do I put pics in the post box...perhaps someone can help me ??

Thanks
Scott
(2017-02-26, 20:36)johnjohnny77 Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 11:56)emiralles Wrote: I feel happy with layout 4, I don't need. more.

ok, no problem... thanks anyway.

I will use your music layout 5 (it's the most suitable for my needs).

May you help me with a couple of things I don't understand?

Sometimes I can display fanart and logo, but no cd art:

Sometimes I can display cd art and logo, but no fanart:

Sometimes I can display cd art, but no logo and no fanart:

Sometimes I can't display anything...

a) Is it normal or there's something wrong with my settings? Can you explain me what I should do?
b) Is it possible to display a disc if cd art doesn't exist? As you can see, in the first screenshot there is no disc.
c) Is it possible to display a fanart set by me if the artist's fanart doesn't exist? If it is, how?

Thank you very much! Smile

jj77: In Layout 5 you will only see cd art animation when there is actual cd art associated with that cd. It will not display the default cd art by coded-design. I know this because a few months ago I provided the Layout to emiralles for inclusion in the musicvisualization.xml file. I did this on purpose because the default, gray cd art was causing burn-in on my plasma TV.

Layout 5 is a tweaked, slightly-amped version of Layout 2, which I wanted the graphics to be a bit lower, more symmetrical and include the info you too want to know when playing a track. It's had a couple of minor tweaks since by the team.
I've got exactly the same problem John....sometimes it displays the banner...sometimes it doesn't......sometimes it displays the fanart...sometimes it doesn't..................cant seem to work out why !
I have all the banners, cd arts etc......some work, some dont
Very puzzling
Scott
(2017-02-27, 00:53)scottywhu Wrote: I've got exactly the same problem John....sometimes it displays the banner...sometimes it doesn't......sometimes it displays the fanart...sometimes it doesn't..................cant seem to work out why !
I have all the banners, cd arts etc......some work, some dont
Very puzzling
Scott

Are you have installed artwork downloader addon? this is the first, and many films don't have banners or logos, I can't do miracles, I try but .... nothing..
(2017-02-26, 20:45)Ruk12345 Wrote: Can I extract the update zip on just overwrite files? Or is it better to install from zip?

Up to you!!! it's the same in the second time, the first time you need install from zip always.
(2017-02-26, 13:08)chrisk2305 Wrote: does this version also work with Leia?

I don't know,

you can try, install from zip.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

Please, tell us your experiences!!!
(2017-02-26, 17:00)scottywhu Wrote: Hi Emiralles ,

Firstly, thanks for the skin....I love it...very smooth and modern looking !

I've read through all the posts- I have the pause screen issue....doesn't display banner/poster or disk....now I see that you have told people to put your fix in the 1080i folder, but I cant find that folder !!

I'm using Android Nvidia Shield....is that why ?

Thanks for any help you can provide

Scottywhu

I think that

Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addon/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod/1080i
Wink 
(2017-02-26, 11:52)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 01:14)nomnom27 Wrote: I have a follow up question. Why do some record labels show up in some albums and in others don't?

By the way record label for As I lay dying album is Pluto Records and it's in the Textures.xbt but it won't appear.ImageImage

It's the same http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2534573

Yes you are right. Sorry. I figured it out. Thank for the help Big Grin
I have a final question (I think). How do I add extrafanart for a movie set. For the rest of the single movies, aeon mq7 displays their respective extrafanart but for my movie set I only get fanart. Is there a for me to add extrafanart for my movie set?

Hi Emiralles,

Yes I've got the artwork downloaded add on......I've got all the files, just for some reason it won't display them.......for example : Bruno mars plays with fanart,banner etc.......yet Marian Carey (with same file set as Bruno mars) won't display......I'm not doing anything different, can't work it out !!

Its only when I play music, all films display correct information.

Also, the skin is fantastic, this is a very minor problem which Is more frustrating than anything.
Really appreciate the work you have put in.

Thanks
Scottywhu
(2017-02-27, 19:24)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 13:08)chrisk2305 Wrote: does this version also work with Leia?

I don't know,

you can try, install from zip.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

Please, tell us your experiences!!!

Its install by editing addon.xml xbmc.gui ver.
It mainly works fine except access to any addons skin links -my addons,install
from zip etc (addons themself work fine)
Regarding johnjohnny77's requests to modify Layout 5, since I was the orginal author I have re-tweeked the code FOR LAYOUT 5 ONLY to address his thoughts:

1. Scroll Artist;
2. Scroll Track title
3. Show default cd art in the absence of actual cdart; and
4. Change the language of the Next song info.

Here is the code for a revised musicvisualization.xml file that can be found in the skins 1080i folder:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
    <!-- Aeon MQ 7 -->
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow)">RunScript(script.artistslideshow)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(nolyrics_on) + ![String.IsEmpty(MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist) | Skin.HasSetting(novisfurniture) | Skin.HasSetting(nonexttracks_on)]">ActivateWindow(5600)</onload>
    <onunload>Dialog.Close(5600)</onunload>
    <controls>
        <control type="image">
            <left>0</left>
            <top>0</top>
            <width>1920</width>
            <height>1080</height>
            <texture>special://skin/backgrounds/extras/default.jpg</texture>
        </control>
        <control type="visualisation" id="2">
            <left>0</left>
            <top>0</top>
            <width>1920</width>
            <height>1080</height>
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400">Visible</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200">Hidden</animation>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,fanartmix) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaicmix) | Skin.String(vis_bg,vis)</visible>
        </control>
        <!-- Fanart -->
        <control type="image">    
            <include>WindowBG</include>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(fanart_image)]</texture>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="Skin.String(vis_bg,fanartmix)">Conditional</animation>
            <visible>[Skin.String(vis_bg,fanart) | Skin.String(vis_bg,fanartmix)] + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5043)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5044)) | [Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshow) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix)] + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5045)) | [Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaic) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaicmix)] + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5046)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5047)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5048)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5049)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5050)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5051))</visible>
        </control>
        <!-- Extra Fanart Song -->
        <control type="multiimage" id="5043">    
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Player.FolderPath,,../extrafanart/]</imagepath>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="Skin.String(vis_bg,fanartmix)">Conditional</animation>
            <visible>[Skin.String(vis_bg,fanart) | Skin.String(vis_bg,fanartmix)] + String.Contains(skin.string(musicfanart),extra)</visible>
        </control>
        <!-- Extra Fanart Artist -->
        <control type="multiimage" id="5044">    
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMusicLogoPath)]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist,,/extrafanart/]</imagepath>
            <visible>[Skin.String(vis_bg,fanart) | Skin.String(vis_bg,fanartmix)] + String.Contains(skin.string(musicfanart),extra) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5043))</visible>
        </control>
        <!-- Artist SlideShow -->
        <control type="multiimage" id="5045">    
            <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
            <animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">WindowOpen</animation>
            <animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">Visible</animation>
            <animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
            <animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">Hidden</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix)">Conditional</animation>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshow) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix)</visible>
        </control>
        <!-- Artist SlideShow Mosaico -->
        <control type="multiimage" id="5046">    
            <include>MosaicBG</include>
            <left>0</left>
            <top>0</top>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaic) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaicmix)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="multiimage" id="5047">    
            <left>640</left>
            <top>0</top>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaic) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaicmix)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="multiimage" id="5048">    
            <left>1280</left>
            <top>0</top>
        </control>
        <control type="multiimage" id="5049">    
            <left>0</left>
            <top>540</top>
        </control>
        <control type="multiimage" id="5050">    
            <left>640</left>
            <top>540</top>
        </control>
        <control type="multiimage" id="5051">    
            <left>1280</left>
            <top>540</top>
        </control>
        <!-- Pasta pessoal -->
        <control type="multiimage">    
            <imagepath fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/music.jpg" background="true">$INFO[skin.string(musicviz.bg)]</imagepath>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,custom)</visible>
        </control>
            <imagepath fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/music.jpg" background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ExtraFanArt)]</imagepath>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,skinhelp)</visible>
        </control>
        <!-- poner la hora en la parte derecha arriba -->
        <control type="label">
            <left>1390</left>
            <top>3</top>
            <width>500</width>
            <height>34</height>
            <align>right</align>
            <aligny>top</aligny>
            <font>Font_time_big</font>
            <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
            <label>[B]$INFO[System.Time][/B]</label>
            <scroll>true</scroll>
            <scrollout>false</scrollout>
            <shadowcolor>grey</shadowcolor>
            <animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.HasSetting(Similar_Artist_JohnyBee) + !Skin.HasSetting(Original_slide_JohnyBee)" loop="true">
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-320,0" time="1900" tween="cubic" delay="20500"/>
                <!-- delay - czas do pokazania panela (musi byc powiększony o czas ukrycia i zwłoki) end="0,430" -->
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="320,0" time="1900" tween="cubic" delay="50300"/>
                <!-- delay - czas do ukrycia panela (musi byc powiększony o czas zjazdu i zwłoki)  end="0,-430" -->
            </animation>
            <animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.HasSetting(Similar_Artist_JohnyBee) + Skin.HasSetting(Original_slide_JohnyBee)">
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-320,0" time="1900" tween="cubic" delay="10500"/>
                <!-- delay - czas do pokazania panela (musi byc powiększony o czas ukrycia i zwłoki) end="0,430" -->
            </animation>

</control>
        <!-- layout estilo 1 -->
        <control type="group">    
            <left>0</left>
            <top>1160</top>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-600,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow))">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-200" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Window.IsVisible(120)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,450" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="Skin.HasSetting(novisfurniture)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-1350,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Skin.HasSetting(furniture_cdart)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,1080" end="0,-450" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="400">WindowOpen</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,-450" end="0,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="in" delay="400">WindowClose</animation>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_layout,style1)</visible>
            <control type="image">
                <left>0</left>
                <top>-123</top>
                <height>555</height>
                <width>2520</width>
                <texture>details_back.png</texture>
                <colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(colortexture)]</colordiffuse>
            </control>
            <control type="group">
                <left>1230</left>
                <visible>Player.HasAudio</visible>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="210,0" time="800" delay="3000" tween="sine" easing="inout" condition="Player.HasAudio">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" end="-210,0" time="800" tween="sine" easing="inout" condition="Skin.HasSetting(noviscdart)">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0,0" time="300" delay="500" condition="Skin.HasSetting(noviscdart)">Conditional</animation>
                <control type="image">
                    <include>Animation_CDart</include>
                    <left>60</left>
                    <top>-30</top>
                    <width>366</width>
                    <height>366</height>
                    <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$VAR[value_audiodisc]</texture>
                    <aspectratio align="center" aligny="center">keep</aspectratio>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>60</left>
                    <top>-30</top>
                    <width>366</width>
                    <height>366</height>
                    <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Player.FolderPath]cdart.png</texture>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- reflexo -->
            <control type="image">    
                <left>1335</left>
                <top>340</top>
                <width>525</width>
                <height>366</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                <texture flipy="true" fallback="DefaultAudio.png" diffuse="thumb_reflect.png" background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Cover]</texture>
                <aspectratio align="left" aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1335</left>
                <top>-30</top>
                <width>525</width>
                <height>366</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                <texture fallback="DefaultAudio.png" diffuse="thumb_cdcover_mask_cdart.png" background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Cover]</texture>
                <aspectratio align="left">keep</aspectratio>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>21</left>
                <top>-38</top>
                <width>585</width>
                <height>405</height>
                <texture>musicframe.png</texture>
            </control>
                <left>44</left>
                <top>-8</top>
                <width>540</width>
                <height>360</height>
                <timeperimage>5000</timeperimage>
                <randomize>true</randomize>
                <imagepath fallback="DefaultExtraThumbs.png" background="true">$VAR[value_playerthumb]</imagepath>
                <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>0</left>
                <top>-15</top>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>90</height>
                <texture background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMusicLogoPath)]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist,,/logo.png]</texture>
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>
                <aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>
                <animation effect="fade" end="60" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>622</left>
                <top>-30</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>Font_titlesettings</font>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist]</label>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>622</left>
                <top>26</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>Font_subtitle</font>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.TrackNumber,, : ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Year][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Genre]</label>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>622</left>
                <top>72</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>3</height>
                <texture>divider.png</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="textbox">
                <left>622</left>
                <top>84</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>198</height>
                <font>Font_plot</font>
                <label>$VAR[value_playerplot]</label>
                <autoscroll delay="20000" time="6000" repeat="20000">!Skin.HasSetting(noallowscroll)</autoscroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>622</left>
                <top>288</top>
                <width>666</width>
                <height>3</height>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>622</left>
                <top>278</top>
                <width>120</width>
                <height>98</height>
                <aspectratio align="left" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                <texture>$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]musiccodec/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Codec,,.png]</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>758</left>
                <top>294</top>
                <width>600</width>
                <height>36</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <font>Font_header</font>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[31333] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Channels][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.SampleRate,,KHZ][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,,Kbps][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample,,Bits]</label>
            </control>
            <!-- Barra de cache -->
            <control type="progress">
                <left>758</left>
                <top>328</top>
                <width>554</width>
                <height>34</height>
                <info>Player.ProgressCache</info>
                <midtexture>progress_mid0.png</midtexture>
                <colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]</colordiffuse>
                <animation effect="fade" end="80" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
            </control>
            <!-- Barra de progresso -->
                <left>758</left>
                <top>328</top>
                <width>554</width>
                <height>34</height>
                <info>Player.Progress</info>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>975</left>
                <top>327</top>
                <width>600</width>
                <height>36</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <font>Font_header</font>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Time] / $INFO[MusicPlayer.Duration]</label>
            </control>
        </control>
        <!-- layout estilo 2 -->
        <control type="group">
            <!-- layout estilo 2 -->
            <left>0</left>
            <top>1160</top>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,405" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Window.IsVisible(120)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,450" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="Skin.HasSetting(novisfurniture)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-1350,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Skin.HasSetting(furniture_cdart)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,1080" end="0,-450" time="700" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="400">WindowOpen</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,-450" end="0,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="in" delay="400">WindowClose</animation>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_layout,style2)</visible>
            <control type="image">
                <left>0</left>
                <top>-123</top>
                <height>555</height>
                <width>2520</width>
            </control>
            <control type="group">
                <left>-105</left>
                <top>-30</top>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="210,0" time="800" delay="3000" tween="sine" easing="inout" condition="Player.HasAudio">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" end="-210,0" time="800" tween="sine" easing="inout" condition="Skin.HasSetting(noviscdart)">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0,0" time="300" delay="500" condition="Skin.HasSetting(noviscdart)">Conditional</animation>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>58</left>
                    <top>-33</top>
                    <height>330</height>
                    <texture>details_back_c.png</texture>
                    <aspectratio align="left">stretch</aspectratio>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>-30</top>
                    <width>450</width>
                    <height>321</height>
                    <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$VAR[value_audiodisc]</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>-30</top>
                    <width>450</width>
                    <height>321</height>
                    <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Player.FolderPath]cdart.png</texture>
                </control>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <!-- reflexo -->
                <left>30</left>
                <top>262</top>
                <width>450</width>
                <height>321</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                <texture flipy="true" fallback="DefaultAudio.png" diffuse="thumb_reflect.png" background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Cover]</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>30</left>
                <top>-60</top>
                <width>450</width>
                <height>321</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                <texture fallback="DefaultAudio.png" diffuse="thumb_cdcover_mask_cdart.png" background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Cover]</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1545</left>
                <top>15</top>
                <width>330</width>
                <height>142</height>
                <texture background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMusicLogoPath)]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist,,/logo.png]</texture>
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>
                <animation effect="fade" end="100" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
            </control>
            <!-- Nome do artista -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>518</left>
                <top>-15</top>
                <width>1290</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>Font_titleviews</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>495</left>
                <top>54</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>3</height>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- Nome da faixa -->
                <left>518</left>
                <top>82</top>
                <width>1290</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>Font_virtualmenu3</font>
                <textcolor>50FFFAF0</textcolor>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title]</label>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- Nome do album -->
                <left>518</left>
                <top>153</top>
                <width>1290</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album]</label>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>518</left>
                <top>192</top>
                <width>600</width>
                <height>36</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <font>Font_plot</font>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[31333] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Channels][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.SampleRate,,KHZ][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,,Kbps][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample,,Bits]</label>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- Duracao -->
                <left>1215</left>
                <top>195</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_menu3</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <!-- Barra de cache -->
                <left>1526</left>
                <top>303</top>
                <width>375</width>
                <height>8</height>
            </control>
                <left>1526</left>
                <top>303</top>
                <width>375</width>
                <height>8</height>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- Proxima faixa - proximo artista -->
                <left>990</left>
                <top>333</top>
                <width>915</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_header</font>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[31525]: [COLOR=50FFFAF0]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title] ($INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist])[/COLOR]</label>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
        </control>
        <!-- Layout 3  -->
        <control type="group">    
            <left>0</left>
            <top>1160</top>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-200" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Window.IsVisible(120)">Conditional</animation>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_layout,style3)</visible>
            <control type="image">
                <left>0</left>
                <top>-60</top>
                <height>750</height>
                <width>2520</width>
            </control>
            <control type="group">
                <left>-105</left>
                <top>-30</top>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-80</top>
                    <width>632</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-80</top>
                    <width>632</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>30</left>
                <top>-110</top>
                <width>632</width>
                <height>450</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <!-- reflexo -->
                <left>30</left>
                <top>345</top>
                <width>632</width>
                <height>450</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>
            <control type="multiimage" id="5052">
                <include>InvisibleButton</include>
                <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMusicLogoPath)]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist,,/logo.png]</imagepath>
            </control>
            <!-- logo artista -->
            <control type="image">    
                <left>698</left>
                <top>-120</top>
                <width>1192</width>
                <height>150</height>
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>
                <aspectratio align="right" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(CustomMusicLogoPath))</visible>
            </control>
            <!-- Nome do artista -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>698</left>
                <top>-34</top>
                <width>1192</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <textcolor>CCFFFFFF</textcolor>
                <shadowcolor>AA000000</shadowcolor>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
                <visible>String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5052))</visible>
            </control>
            <!-- Nome da faixa -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>698</left>
                <top>75</top>
                <width>1192</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_title</font>
                <label>[COLOR=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$INFO[MusicPlayer.TrackNumber,,. ][/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title]</label>
                <textcolor>88DDDDDD</textcolor>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <!-- Nome do album -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>968</left>
                <top>144</top>
                <width>922</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_list</font>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Year,| ,] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Genre,| ,]</label>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>705</left>
                <top>315</top>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>36</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>Font_button</font>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.SampleRate,, [COLOR=88DDDDDD]KHZ[/COLOR]][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,, [COLOR=88DDDDDD]Kbps[/COLOR]][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample,, [COLOR=88DDDDDD]Bits[/COLOR]]</label>
                <textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]</textcolor>
            </control>
            <!-- Barra de cache -->
                <left>705</left>
                <top>300</top>
                <width>255</width>
                <height>8</height>
                <animation effect="fade" end="70" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
            </control>
                <left>705</left>
                <top>300</top>
                <width>255</width>
                <height>8</height>
            </control>
            <!-- Duracao -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>705</left>
                <top>255</top>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>27</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">    
                <left>1200</left>
                <top>201</top>
                <width>525</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_button</font>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[31525]:</label>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>1011</left>
                <top>240</top>
                <width>712</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_plot</font>
                <label>[COLOR=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).TrackNumber,,. ][/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title]</label>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>1275</left>
                <top>274</top>
                <width>450</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_plot</font>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist]</label>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1682</left>
                <top>316</top>
                <width>45</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <texture colordiffuse="AA000000">arrow_right.png</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1680</left>
                <top>315</top>
                <width>45</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <texture colordiffuse="AADDDDDD">arrow_right.png</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>705</left>
                <top>135</top>
                <width>230</width>
                <height>98</height>
                <texture colordiffuse="88DDDDDD">$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]recordlabel/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(Album_Label),,.png]</texture>
                <colordiffuse>88DDDDDD</colordiffuse>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1023</left>
                <top>278</top>
                <width>135</width>
                <height>98</height>
                <texture>$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]musiccodec/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Codec,,.png]</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>1160</left>
                <top>282</top>
                <width>135</width>
                <height>98</height>
                <align>center</align>
                <font>Font_channels</font>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Channels,,CH]</label>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1302</left>
                <top>310</top>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>38</height>
                <texture fallback="subtitle_rating_0.png">$INFO[MusicPlayer.UserRating]</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1748</left>
                <top>208</top>
                <width>135</width>
                <height>135</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                <texture fallback="DefaultAudio.png" background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Cover]</texture>
            </control>
        </control>
        <!-- Layout 4  -->
        <control type="group">    
            <left>0</left>
            <top>1160</top>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_layout,style4)</visible>
            <include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>            
            <control type="image">
                <left>0</left>
                <top>-60</top>
                <height>750</height>
                <width>2520</width>
            </control>
            <control type="group">
                <left>-105</left>
                <top>-30</top>
                <control type="image">
                    <include>Animation_CDart1</include>
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-80</top>
                    <width>632</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                </control>

<control type="image">
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-80</top>
                    <width>632</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                    <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">cd-blank.png</texture>
                </control>

<control type="group" id="99990">
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-80</top>
                    <width>632</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>220</left>
                        <top>40</top>
                        <width>200</width>
                        <height>128</height>
                        <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ClearLogo)]</texture>
                        <aspectratio align="center" aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
                        <visible>Skin.HasSetting(Logo_CD)</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="label">    
                        <left>220</left>
                        <top>40</top>
                        <width>200</width>
                        <height>128</height>
                        <align>center</align>
                        <aligny>top</aligny>
                        <font>fontCDartist</font>
                        <textcolor>black</textcolor>
                        <wrapmultiline>true</wrapmultiline>
                        <scroll>false</scroll>
                        <visible>[String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(99991)) + [String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ClearLogo)) | !Skin.HasSetting(Logo_CD)]]</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="label">    
                        <left>220</left>
                        <top>320</top>
                        <width>200</width>
                        <height>128</height>
                        <align>center</align>
                        <aligny>top</aligny>
                        <font>fontCDalbum</font>
                        <scroll>false</scroll>
                    </control>

</control>

<control type="image">
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-80</top>
                    <width>632</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                </control>

<control type="image">
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-80</top>
                    <width>632</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                    <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.DiscArt)]</texture>
                </control>
            </control>

<!-- cover  -->            
            <control type="image">
                <left>30</left>
                <top>-110</top>
                <width>632</width>
                <height>450</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
<!--                <texture fallback="DefaultAudio.png" diffuse="thumb_cdcover_mask_cdart.png" background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Cover]</texture>-->
                <texture fallback="DefaultAudio.png" background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Cover]</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <!--** reflexo ** -->
                <left>30</left>
                <top>345</top>
                <width>632</width>
                <height>450</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>

<control type="multiimage" id="99991">
<!--                <include>InvisibleButton</include>-->
                <left>698</left>
                <top>-120</top>
                <width>1192</width>
                <height>150</height>
                <imagepath background="false">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ClearLogos)]</imagepath>
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>
                <timeperimage>20000</timeperimage>
            </control>

<!-- logo artista -->
            <control type="image">    
                <left>698</left>
                <top>-120</top>
                <width>1192</width>
                <height>150</height>
                <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ClearLogo)]</texture>
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>
                <visible>String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(99991))</visible>
            </control>

<!-- Nome do artista -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>698</left>
                <top>-34</top>
                <width>1192</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
                <visible>[String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(99991)) + String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ClearLogo))]</visible>

</control>

<!-- Nome da faixa -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>698</left>
                <top>75</top>
                <width>1192</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_title</font>
                <label>[COLOR=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$INFO[MusicPlayer.TrackNumber,,. ][/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title]</label>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <!-- Nome do album -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>968</left>
                <top>144</top>
                <width>922</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_list</font>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Year,| ,] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Genre,| ,]</label>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>705</left>
                <top>315</top>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>36</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>Font_button</font>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.SampleRate,, [COLOR=88DDDDDD]KHZ[/COLOR]][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,, [COLOR=88DDDDDD]Kbps[/COLOR]][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample,, [COLOR=88DDDDDD]Bits[/COLOR]]</label>
            </control>
            <!-- Barra de cache -->
                <left>705</left>
                <top>300</top>
                <width>255</width>
                <height>8</height>
            </control>
                <left>705</left>
                <top>300</top>
                <width>255</width>
                <height>8</height>
            </control>
            <!-- Duracao -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>705</left>
                <top>255</top>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>27</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">    
                <left>1200</left>
                <top>201</top>
                <width>525</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_button</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>1011</left>
                <top>240</top>
                <width>712</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_plot</font>
                <label>[COLOR=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).TrackNumber,,. ][/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title]</label>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>1275</left>
                <top>274</top>
                <width>450</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_plot</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1682</left>
                <top>316</top>
                <width>45</width>
                <height>30</height>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1680</left>
                <top>315</top>
                <width>45</width>
                <height>30</height>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>705</left>
                <top>135</top>
                <width>230</width>
                <height>98</height>
<!--                <texture colordiffuse="88DDDDDD">$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]recordlabel/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(Album_Label),,.png]</texture>-->
                <texture colordiffuse="88DDDDDD">$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]recordlabel/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(Album_Label),,.png]</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1023</left>
                <top>278</top>
                <width>135</width>
                <height>98</height>
<!--                <texture>$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]musiccodec/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Codec,,.png]</texture>-->
                <texture>$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]audiocodec/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Codec,,.png]</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>1160</left>
                <top>282</top>
                <width>135</width>
                <height>98</height>
                <align>center</align>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1302</left>
                <top>310</top>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>38</height>
                <texture fallback="subtitle_rating_0.png">$INFO[MusicPlayer.UserRating]</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1748</left>
                <top>208</top>
                <width>135</width>
                <height>135</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                <texture fallback="DefaultAudio.png" background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Cover]</texture>
            </control>
        </control>
        <!-- layout estilo 5 -->
        <control type="group">    

<left>0</left>
            <top>1160</top>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-600,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow))">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,405" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Window.IsVisible(120)">Conditional</animation>
            <visible>StringCompare(skin.string(vis_layout),style5)</visible>
            <control type="image">
                <left>0</left>
                <top>0</top>
                <height>555</height>
                <width>2520</width>
            </control>
            <control type="group">
                <left>-105</left>
                <top>-30</top>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>30</top>
                    <height>330</height>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>45</top>
                    <width>450</width>
                    <height>321</height>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>45</top>
                    <width>450</width>
                    <height>321</height>
<!--                    <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Player.FolderPath]cdart.png</texture>-->
                    <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.DiscArt)]</texture>
                </control>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <!-- reflexo -->
                <left>30</left>
                <top>262</top>
                <width>450</width>
                <height>321</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>30</left>
                <top>15</top>
                <width>450</width>
                <height>321</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                <texture fallback="DefaultAudio.png" background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Cover]</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1400</left>
                <top>-650</top>
                <width>430</width>
                <height>200</height>
<!--                <texture background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMusicLogoPath)]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist,,/logo.png]</texture>-->
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>
            <animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.HasSetting(Similar_Artist_JohnyBee) + !Skin.HasSetting(Original_slide_JohnyBee)" loop="true">
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,300" time="1900" tween="circle" easing="out" delay="20500"/>
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-300" time="1900" tween="circle" easing="in" delay="50300"/>
                <!-- delay - czas do ukrycia panela (musi byc powiększony o czas zjazdu i zwłoki)  end="0,-430" -->
            </animation>
            <animation type="Conditional" condition="Skin.HasSetting(Similar_Artist_JohnyBee) + Skin.HasSetting(Original_slide_JohnyBee)">
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,300" time="1900" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="10500"/>
            </animation>

</control>
            <!-- Nome do artista -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>518</left>
                <top>70</top>
                <width>1290</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>430</left>
                <top>122</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>3</height>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- Nome da faixa -->
                <left>518</left>
                <top>105</top>
                <width>1290</width>
                <height>105</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>Font_title</font>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>430</left>
                <top>185</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>3</height>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- Nome do album and anos-->
                <left>518</left>
                <top>194</top>
                <width>1290</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>Font_list</font>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album] ($INFO[MusicPlayer.Year])</label>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>516</left>
                <top>232</top>
                <width>275</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <texture fallback="subtitle_rating_0.png">$INFO[Player.StarRating]</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>600</left>
                <top>278</top>
                <width>600</width>
                <height>36</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <font>Font_26</font>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.SampleRate,, kHZ][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,, kbps][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample,,Bits]</label>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>510</left>
                <top>262</top>
                <width>95</width>
                <height>60</height>
                <texture>$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]audiocodec/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Codec,,.png]</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- Duracao -->
                <left>1210</left>
                <top>260</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_menu3</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <!-- Barra de cache -->
                <left>1528</left>
                <top>313</top>
                <width>370</width>
                <height>8</height>
            </control>
                <left>1528</left>
                <top>313</top>
                <width>370</width>
                <height>8</height>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>990</left>
                <top>323</top>
                <width>915</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_26</font>
                <label>Track $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlaylistPosition] of $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlaylistLength] [COLOR=50FFFAF0]|[/COLOR] Next: $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title] ($INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist])</label>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
                <scrollout>true</scrollout>
            </control>
        </control>        
        <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(Similar_Artist_JohnyBee)">JB_PodobniArtysci</include>
        <include>BGBlack</include>
    </controls>
</window>

You can create a new musicvisualization.xml file using this code, create and replace the original file (change the name to ORIGINALmusicvisualization.xml).

emiralles, if you agree with these changes you could incorporate them into a future version, otherwise they will be lost to future upgrades. PM me if you'd like.

Fanart issues should not be related to any of these tweaks. It may instead be that no fanart exists for the particular artist or you do not have the settng correct to seek fanart online.
(2017-02-27, 20:53)jasn Wrote: Regarding johnjohnny77's requests to modify Layout 5, since I was the orginal author I have re-tweeked the code FOR LAYOUT 5 ONLY to address his thoughts:

1. Scroll Artist;
2. Scroll Track title
3. Show default cd art in the absence of actual cdart; and
4. Change the language of the Next song info.

Here is the code for a revised musicvisualization.xml file that can be found in the skins 1080i folder:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
    <!-- Aeon MQ 7 -->
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow)">RunScript(script.artistslideshow)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(nolyrics_on) + ![String.IsEmpty(MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist) | Skin.HasSetting(novisfurniture) | Skin.HasSetting(nonexttracks_on)]">ActivateWindow(5600)</onload>
    <onunload>Dialog.Close(5600)</onunload>
    <controls>
        <control type="image">
            <left>0</left>
            <top>0</top>
            <width>1920</width>
            <height>1080</height>
            <texture>special://skin/backgrounds/extras/default.jpg</texture>
        </control>
        <control type="visualisation" id="2">
            <left>0</left>
            <top>0</top>
            <width>1920</width>
            <height>1080</height>
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400">Visible</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200">Hidden</animation>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,fanartmix) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaicmix) | Skin.String(vis_bg,vis)</visible>
        </control>
        <!-- Fanart -->
        <control type="image">    
            <texture background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(fanart_image)]</texture>
            <visible>[Skin.String(vis_bg,fanart) | Skin.String(vis_bg,fanartmix)] + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5043)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5044)) | [Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshow) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix)] + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5045)) | [Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaic) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmosaicmix)] + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5046)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5047)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5048)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5049)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5050)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5051))</visible>
        </control>
        <!-- Extra Fanart Song -->
        <control type="multiimage" id="5043">    
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Player.FolderPath,,../extrafanart/]</imagepath>
            <visible>[Skin.String(vis_bg,fanart) | Skin.String(vis_bg,fanartmix)] + String.Contains(skin.string(musicfanart),extra)</visible>
        </control>
        <!-- Extra Fanart Artist -->
        <control type="multiimage" id="5044">    
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMusicLogoPath)]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist,,/extrafanart/]</imagepath>
            <visible>[Skin.String(vis_bg,fanart) | Skin.String(vis_bg,fanartmix)] + String.Contains(skin.string(musicfanart),extra) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5043))</visible>
        </control>
        <!-- Artist SlideShow -->
        <control type="multiimage" id="5045">    
            <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
            <animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">WindowOpen</animation>
            <animation effect="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" easing="out" tween="sine" time="700" delay="1000">Visible</animation>
            <animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
            <animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="0" center="auto" easing="in" tween="sine" time="300">Hidden</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="400" condition="Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix)">Conditional</animation>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshow) | Skin.String(vis_bg,slideshowmix)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="multiimage" id="5046">    
            <left>0</left>
            <top>0</top>
        </control>
        <control type="multiimage" id="5047">    
            <left>640</left>
            <top>0</top>
        </control>
        <control type="multiimage" id="5048">    
            <left>1280</left>
            <top>0</top>
        </control>
        <control type="multiimage" id="5049">    
            <left>0</left>
            <top>540</top>
        </control>
        <control type="multiimage" id="5050">    
            <left>640</left>
            <top>540</top>
        </control>
        <control type="multiimage" id="5051">    
            <left>1280</left>
            <top>540</top>
        </control>
        <!-- Pasta pessoal -->
            <imagepath fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/music.jpg" background="true">$INFO[skin.string(musicviz.bg)]</imagepath>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,custom)</visible>
        </control>
            <imagepath fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/music.jpg" background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ExtraFanArt)]</imagepath>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_bg,skinhelp)</visible>
        </control>
        <!-- poner la hora en la parte derecha arriba -->
        <control type="label">
            <left>1390</left>
            <top>3</top>
            <width>500</width>
            <height>34</height>
            <align>right</align>
            <aligny>top</aligny>
            <font>Font_time_big</font>
            <label>[B]$INFO[System.Time][/B]</label>
            <scroll>true</scroll>
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-320,0" time="1900" tween="cubic" delay="20500"/>
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="320,0" time="1900" tween="cubic" delay="50300"/>
            </animation>
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-320,0" time="1900" tween="cubic" delay="10500"/>
            </animation>

</control>
        <!-- layout estilo 1 -->
        <control type="group">    
            <left>0</left>
            <top>1160</top>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-600,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow))">Conditional</animation>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_layout,style1)</visible>
            <control type="image">
                <left>0</left>
                <top>-123</top>
                <height>555</height>
                <width>2520</width>
            </control>
            <control type="group">
                <left>1230</left>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>60</left>
                    <top>-30</top>
                    <width>366</width>
                    <height>366</height>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>60</left>
                    <top>-30</top>
                    <width>366</width>
                    <height>366</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!-- reflexo -->
            <control type="image">    
                <left>1335</left>
                <top>340</top>
                <width>525</width>
                <height>366</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1335</left>
                <top>-30</top>
                <width>525</width>
                <height>366</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>21</left>
                <top>-38</top>
                <width>585</width>
                <height>405</height>
                <texture>musicframe.png</texture>
            </control>
                <left>44</left>
                <top>-8</top>
                <width>540</width>
                <height>360</height>
                <timeperimage>5000</timeperimage>
                <randomize>true</randomize>
                <imagepath fallback="DefaultExtraThumbs.png" background="true">$VAR[value_playerthumb]</imagepath>
                <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>0</left>
                <top>-15</top>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>90</height>
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>
                <animation effect="fade" end="60" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>622</left>
                <top>-30</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>622</left>
                <top>26</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.TrackNumber,, : ]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Year][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Genre]</label>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>622</left>
                <top>72</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>3</height>
            </control>
            <control type="textbox">
                <left>622</left>
                <top>84</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>198</height>
                <font>Font_plot</font>
                <label>$VAR[value_playerplot]</label>
                <autoscroll delay="20000" time="6000" repeat="20000">!Skin.HasSetting(noallowscroll)</autoscroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>622</left>
                <top>288</top>
                <width>666</width>
                <height>3</height>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>622</left>
                <top>278</top>
                <width>120</width>
                <height>98</height>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>758</left>
                <top>294</top>
                <width>600</width>
                <height>36</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <font>Font_header</font>
            </control>
            <!-- Barra de cache -->
                <left>758</left>
                <top>328</top>
                <width>554</width>
                <height>34</height>
            </control>
                <left>758</left>
                <top>328</top>
                <width>554</width>
                <height>34</height>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>975</left>
                <top>327</top>
                <width>600</width>
                <height>36</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <font>Font_header</font>
            </control>
        </control>
        <!-- layout estilo 2 -->
        <control type="group">
            <!-- layout estilo 2 -->
            <left>0</left>
            <top>1160</top>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_layout,style2)</visible>
            <control type="image">
                <left>0</left>
                <top>-123</top>
                <height>555</height>
                <width>2520</width>
            </control>
            <control type="group">
                <left>-105</left>
                <top>-30</top>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>58</left>
                    <top>-33</top>
                    <height>330</height>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>-30</top>
                    <width>450</width>
                    <height>321</height>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>-30</top>
                    <width>450</width>
                    <height>321</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <!-- reflexo -->
                <left>30</left>
                <top>262</top>
                <width>450</width>
                <height>321</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>30</left>
                <top>-60</top>
                <width>450</width>
                <height>321</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1545</left>
                <top>15</top>
                <width>330</width>
                <height>142</height>
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>
            </control>
            <!-- Nome do artista -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>518</left>
                <top>-15</top>
                <width>1290</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>495</left>
                <top>54</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>3</height>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- Nome da faixa -->
                <left>518</left>
                <top>82</top>
                <width>1290</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>Font_virtualmenu3</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- Nome do album -->
                <left>518</left>
                <top>153</top>
                <width>1290</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>518</left>
                <top>192</top>
                <width>600</width>
                <height>36</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <font>Font_plot</font>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- Duracao -->
                <left>1215</left>
                <top>195</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_menu3</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <!-- Barra de cache -->
                <left>1526</left>
                <top>303</top>
                <width>375</width>
                <height>8</height>
            </control>
                <left>1526</left>
                <top>303</top>
                <width>375</width>
                <height>8</height>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>990</left>
                <top>333</top>
                <width>915</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_header</font>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[31525]: [COLOR=50FFFAF0]$INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title] ($INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist])[/COLOR]</label>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
        </control>
        <!-- Layout 3  -->
        <control type="group">    
            <left>0</left>
            <top>1160</top>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_layout,style3)</visible>
            <control type="image">
                <left>0</left>
                <top>-60</top>
                <height>750</height>
                <width>2520</width>
            </control>
            <control type="group">
                <left>-105</left>
                <top>-30</top>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-80</top>
                    <width>632</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-80</top>
                    <width>632</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                </control>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>30</left>
                <top>-110</top>
                <width>632</width>
                <height>450</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <!-- reflexo -->
                <left>30</left>
                <top>345</top>
                <width>632</width>
                <height>450</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>
            <control type="multiimage" id="5052">
                <include>InvisibleButton</include>
                <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMusicLogoPath)]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist,,/logo.png]</imagepath>
            </control>
            <!-- logo artista -->
            <control type="image">    
                <left>698</left>
                <top>-120</top>
                <width>1192</width>
                <height>150</height>
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>
                <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(CustomMusicLogoPath))</visible>
            </control>
            <!-- Nome do artista -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>698</left>
                <top>-34</top>
                <width>1192</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
                <visible>String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5052))</visible>
            </control>
            <!-- Nome da faixa -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>698</left>
                <top>75</top>
                <width>1192</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_title</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <!-- Nome do album -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>968</left>
                <top>144</top>
                <width>922</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_list</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>705</left>
                <top>315</top>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>36</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>Font_button</font>
            </control>
            <!-- Barra de cache -->
                <left>705</left>
                <top>300</top>
                <width>255</width>
                <height>8</height>
            </control>
                <left>705</left>
                <top>300</top>
                <width>255</width>
                <height>8</height>
            </control>
            <!-- Duracao -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>705</left>
                <top>255</top>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>27</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">    
                <left>1200</left>
                <top>201</top>
                <width>525</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_button</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>1011</left>
                <top>240</top>
                <width>712</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_plot</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>1275</left>
                <top>274</top>
                <width>450</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_plot</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1682</left>
                <top>316</top>
                <width>45</width>
                <height>30</height>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1680</left>
                <top>315</top>
                <width>45</width>
                <height>30</height>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>705</left>
                <top>135</top>
                <width>230</width>
                <height>98</height>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1023</left>
                <top>278</top>
                <width>135</width>
                <height>98</height>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>1160</left>
                <top>282</top>
                <width>135</width>
                <height>98</height>
                <align>center</align>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1302</left>
                <top>310</top>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>38</height>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1748</left>
                <top>208</top>
                <width>135</width>
                <height>135</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>
        </control>
        <!-- Layout 4  -->
        <control type="group">    
            <left>0</left>
            <top>1160</top>
            <visible>Skin.String(vis_layout,style4)</visible>
            <include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>            
            <control type="image">
                <left>0</left>
                <top>-60</top>
                <height>750</height>
                <width>2520</width>
            </control>
            <control type="group">
                <left>-105</left>
                <top>-30</top>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-80</top>
                    <width>632</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                </control>

<control type="image">
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-80</top>
                    <width>632</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                    <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">cd-blank.png</texture>
                </control>

<control type="group" id="99990">
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-80</top>
                    <width>632</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                    <control type="image">
                        <left>220</left>
                        <top>40</top>
                        <width>200</width>
                        <height>128</height>
                        <aspectratio align="center" aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
                        <visible>Skin.HasSetting(Logo_CD)</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="label">    
                        <left>220</left>
                        <top>40</top>
                        <width>200</width>
                        <height>128</height>
                        <align>center</align>
                        <aligny>top</aligny>
                        <font>fontCDartist</font>
                        <scroll>false</scroll>
                        <visible>[String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(99991)) + [String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ClearLogo)) | !Skin.HasSetting(Logo_CD)]]</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="label">    
                        <left>220</left>
                        <top>320</top>
                        <width>200</width>
                        <height>128</height>
                        <align>center</align>
                        <aligny>top</aligny>
                        <font>fontCDalbum</font>
                        <scroll>false</scroll>
                    </control>

</control>

<control type="image">
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-80</top>
                    <width>632</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                </control>

<control type="image">
                    <left>50</left>
                    <top>-80</top>
                    <width>632</width>
                    <height>450</height>
                </control>
            </control>

<!-- cover  -->            
            <control type="image">
                <left>30</left>
                <top>-110</top>
                <width>632</width>
                <height>450</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
<!--                <texture fallback="DefaultAudio.png" diffuse="thumb_cdcover_mask_cdart.png" background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Cover]</texture>-->
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <!--** reflexo ** -->
                <left>30</left>
                <top>345</top>
                <width>632</width>
                <height>450</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>

<control type="multiimage" id="99991">
<!--                <include>InvisibleButton</include>-->
                <left>698</left>
                <top>-120</top>
                <width>1192</width>
                <height>150</height>
                <imagepath background="false">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ClearLogos)]</imagepath>
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>
                <timeperimage>20000</timeperimage>
            </control>

<!-- logo artista -->
            <control type="image">    
                <left>698</left>
                <top>-120</top>
                <width>1192</width>
                <height>150</height>
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>
                <visible>String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(99991))</visible>
            </control>

<!-- Nome do artista -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>698</left>
                <top>-34</top>
                <width>1192</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
                <visible>[String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(99991)) + String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ClearLogo))]</visible>

</control>

<!-- Nome da faixa -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>698</left>
                <top>75</top>
                <width>1192</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_title</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <!-- Nome do album -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>968</left>
                <top>144</top>
                <width>922</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_list</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>705</left>
                <top>315</top>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>36</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>Font_button</font>
            </control>
            <!-- Barra de cache -->
                <left>705</left>
                <top>300</top>
                <width>255</width>
                <height>8</height>
            </control>
                <left>705</left>
                <top>300</top>
                <width>255</width>
                <height>8</height>
            </control>
            <!-- Duracao -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>705</left>
                <top>255</top>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>27</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">    
                <left>1200</left>
                <top>201</top>
                <width>525</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_button</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>1011</left>
                <top>240</top>
                <width>712</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_plot</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>1275</left>
                <top>274</top>
                <width>450</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_plot</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1682</left>
                <top>316</top>
                <width>45</width>
                <height>30</height>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1680</left>
                <top>315</top>
                <width>45</width>
                <height>30</height>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>705</left>
                <top>135</top>
                <width>230</width>
                <height>98</height>
<!--                <texture colordiffuse="88DDDDDD">$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]recordlabel/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(Album_Label),,.png]</texture>-->
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1023</left>
                <top>278</top>
                <width>135</width>
                <height>98</height>
<!--                <texture>$VAR[value_mediaicons_path]musiccodec/$INFO[MusicPlayer.Codec,,.png]</texture>-->
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>1160</left>
                <top>282</top>
                <width>135</width>
                <height>98</height>
                <align>center</align>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1302</left>
                <top>310</top>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>38</height>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1748</left>
                <top>208</top>
                <width>135</width>
                <height>135</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>
        </control>
        <!-- layout estilo 5 -->
        <control type="group">    

<left>0</left>
            <top>1160</top>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-600,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow))">Conditional</animation>
            <visible>StringCompare(skin.string(vis_layout),style5)</visible>
            <control type="image">
                <left>0</left>
                <top>0</top>
                <height>555</height>
                <width>2520</width>
            </control>
            <control type="group">
                <left>-105</left>
                <top>-30</top>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>30</top>
                    <height>330</height>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>45</top>
                    <width>450</width>
                    <height>321</height>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>45</top>
                    <width>450</width>
                    <height>321</height>
<!--                    <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Player.FolderPath]cdart.png</texture>-->
                </control>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <!-- reflexo -->
                <left>30</left>
                <top>262</top>
                <width>450</width>
                <height>321</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>30</left>
                <top>15</top>
                <width>450</width>
                <height>321</height>
                <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>1400</left>
                <top>-650</top>
                <width>430</width>
                <height>200</height>
<!--                <texture background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMusicLogoPath)]$INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist,,/logo.png]</texture>-->
                <fadetime>300</fadetime>
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,300" time="1900" tween="circle" easing="out" delay="20500"/>
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-300" time="1900" tween="circle" easing="in" delay="50300"/>
            </animation>
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,300" time="1900" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="10500"/>
            </animation>

</control>
            <!-- Nome do artista -->
            <control type="label">    
                <left>518</left>
                <top>70</top>
                <width>1290</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>430</left>
                <top>122</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>3</height>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- Nome da faixa -->
                <left>518</left>
                <top>105</top>
                <width>1290</width>
                <height>105</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>Font_title</font>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>430</left>
                <top>185</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>3</height>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- Nome do album and anos-->
                <left>518</left>
                <top>194</top>
                <width>1290</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>Font_list</font>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Album] ($INFO[MusicPlayer.Year])</label>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>516</left>
                <top>232</top>
                <width>275</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <texture fallback="subtitle_rating_0.png">$INFO[Player.StarRating]</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>600</left>
                <top>278</top>
                <width>600</width>
                <height>36</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <font>Font_26</font>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.SampleRate,, kHZ][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitRate,, kbps][COLOR=50FFFAF0] | [/COLOR]$INFO[MusicPlayer.BitsPerSample,,Bits]</label>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <left>510</left>
                <top>262</top>
                <width>95</width>
                <height>60</height>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <!-- Duracao -->
                <left>1210</left>
                <top>260</top>
                <width>690</width>
                <height>30</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_menu3</font>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
            </control>
            <!-- Barra de cache -->
                <left>1528</left>
                <top>313</top>
                <width>370</width>
                <height>8</height>
            </control>
                <left>1528</left>
                <top>313</top>
                <width>370</width>
                <height>8</height>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>990</left>
                <top>323</top>
                <width>915</width>
                <height>45</height>
                <align>right</align>
                <font>Font_26</font>
                <label>Track $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlaylistPosition] of $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlaylistLength] [COLOR=50FFFAF0]|[/COLOR] Next: $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title] ($INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist])</label>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
                <scrollout>true</scrollout>
            </control>
        </control>        
        <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(Similar_Artist_JohnyBee)">JB_PodobniArtysci</include>
        <include>BGBlack</include>
    </controls>
</window>

You can create a new musicvisualization.xml file using this code, create and replace the original file (change the name to ORIGINALmusicvisualization.xml).

emiralles, if you agree with these changes you could incorporate them into a future version, otherwise they will be lost to future upgrades. PM me if you'd like.

Fanart issues should not be related to any of these tweaks. It may instead be that no fanart exists for the particular artist or you do not have the settng correct to seek fanart online.

Dear Jasn,
it all works perfectly!!! It's amazing and you are a very kind and helpful guy!
I'm sure that this is an essential improvement, not a personal fancy... and I hope that this change will be useful not only to me but to other people as well.
I really really thank you for accepting my suggestion and let it come true Big Grin
(2017-02-27, 20:04)scottywhu Wrote: Hi Emiralles,

Yes I've got the artwork downloaded add on......I've got all the files, just for some reason it won't display them.......for example : Bruno mars plays with fanart,banner etc.......yet Marian Carey (with same file set as Bruno mars) won't display......I'm not doing anything different, can't work it out !!

Its only when I play music, all films display correct information.

Also, the skin is fantastic, this is a very minor problem which Is more frustrating than anything.
Really appreciate the work you have put in.

Thanks
Scottywhu

You can active "skinhelper script" in settings music.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9