• 30(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
(2017-03-05, 19:13)Poland Wrote: Hello, how to set the animated cover boxes ?? Krypton 17, MQ7.once I set, but I do not know how;Wink

The option is in the view settings towards the bottom.

The settings menu you access while viewing your libary
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
I've been working with emiralles to tighten up and improve Layout 5 for Fullscreen Music Visualization:

I expect this will be included in the next version. Until then, if you'd like to add it to your skin you can download a copy at the link below and replace your existing musicvisualization.xml file in the skin's 1080i folder:

New musicvisualization.xml

Thank emiralles. This minimized layout provides me with all the Artist/Album/Track/codec info I desire when listening.

~jasn
Hi Jasn , it´s `possible to move lyrics to center, like karaoke layout?. Great work BTW..
Thanks def. I've been focused solely on Layout 5 and none of the global settings/features. Perhaps that is in the works by others for a later revision or emiralles will take it on?

[Edit] Ha! Just picked up a typo on my track title above.
1. Does MQ7 support predective text? I installed Extendedinfo + autocompletion from the Kodi repo, but when I start typing, predictive text doesn't show up. Am I doing something wrong or is something else missing?

2. Also, is there a way to show the # of unwatched episodes in the corner. Example below is the (6) in Continuum

Hi everyone,
Tvtunes isn't working for me. installed the addon from here and it's enable( the addon and on the top menu) - https://github.com/robwebset/script.tvtunes
I downloaded a theme using "all sources" but on the library it doesn't play anything. when I go to the plugin and choose the series it plays the song that I downloaded. what can I do to make it work?

Thanks in advance

EDIT- It's working now. needed the urepo
(2017-03-07, 14:50)KODser Wrote: Hi everyone,
Tvtunes isn't working for me. installed the addon from here and it's enable( the addon and on the top menu) - https://github.com/robwebset/script.tvtunes
I downloaded a theme using "all sources" but on the library it doesn't play anything. when I go to the plugin and choose the series it plays the song that I downloaded. what can I do to make it work?

Thanks in advance

EDIT- It's working now. needed the urepo

Tvtunes don't have support in my mod. sorry.
(2017-03-04, 00:17)Wanilton Wrote: Try, and you see work.

I have this fix in my mod version MQ7 for Leia...

Or check version Angelinas...have same fix too.
Can I ask.. where is your mod MQ7 Kodi 18 available? I tried to find it. Where can I download it at?
(2017-02-08, 22:59)Wanilton Wrote: @Ruk12345,

look here

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2519345

About presets, resource for create 10 complete main menus and change one by other easily...

Lmfao!!! "Being arranged" can you please explain what's exactly "being arranged" ? It's clearly a massive undertaking.

Adding the older MQ 6 version to the repo would solve this issue.

It's down right sad what you are doing to this great skin!

Thank good Emrallias has his mod. Sadly many will never find it as it continues to be buried in this forum.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Is there a setting to disable the time displayed in the upper right corner during music playing full screen? I have looked in all the settings and have not been able to find one.
(2017-03-11, 04:14)gcdlz Wrote: Is there a setting to disable the time displayed in the upper right corner during music playing full screen? I have looked in all the settings and have not been able to find one.

The next version, in a few hours, have it ...Big Grin
(2017-03-11, 10:00)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-03-11, 04:14)gcdlz Wrote: Is there a setting to disable the time displayed in the upper right corner during music playing full screen? I have looked in all the settings and have not been able to find one.

The next version, in a few hours, have it ...Big Grin

Thanks so much!
Is it too late to ask for similar switch to turn off/on the default background?
(2017-03-10, 07:26)Ruk12345 Wrote: Lmfao!!! "Being arranged" can you please explain what's exactly "being arranged" ? It's clearly a massive undertaking.

Adding the older MQ 6 version to the repo would solve this issue.
Are you read post....dont mess AeonMQ6 with AeonMQ7.
Marcos Agree to public AeonMQ7 v1.5. as I write ...Not AeonMQ6.
Please dont use words "Public Mods as skin" this never going to happen.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-03-11, 15:23)jasn Wrote: Is it too late to ask for similar switch to turn off/on the default background?

I don't understand, What do you want? Never is too late Big Grin
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9