• 31(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
(2017-03-11, 10:00)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-03-11, 04:14)gcdlz Wrote: Is there a setting to disable the time displayed in the upper right corner during music playing full screen? I have looked in all the settings and have not been able to find one.

The next version, in a few hours, have it ...Big Grin

Awesome thanks bro.

Any noteworthy changes or new options or mainly just bug fixes?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-03-11, 17:49)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-03-11, 15:23)jasn Wrote: Is it too late to ask for similar switch to turn off/on the default background?

I don't understand, What do you want? Never is too late Big Grin

In Musicvisualization.xml at lines 8-14 there is the following code:

Code:
<control type="image">
            <left>0</left>
            <top>0</top>
            <width>1920</width>
            <height>1080</height>
            <texture>special://skin/backgrounds/extras/default.jpg</texture>
        </control>

This inserts a dimpled, transparent overlay called default.jpg over fanart that softens and somewhat darkens the image. See my earlier screenshot (ignore the "waveform line across screen):

If I delete the code the screenshot looks like this:

These may not be the best image to use as an example but it can be more obvious with other fanart. A little thing, I know, but if you could add a switch allowing users to turn the default background on or off that would be desirable for me. Or perhaps just get rid of it entirely?

Please ignore if I am being a pest. Smile
Ok, included too
New version in the first post!!!! Enjoy it!!!!
(2017-03-06, 23:28)stevedawg85 Wrote: 1. Does MQ7 support predective text? I installed Extendedinfo + autocompletion from the Kodi repo, but when I start typing, predictive text doesn't show up. Am I doing something wrong or is something else missing?

2. Also, is there a way to show the # of unwatched episodes in the corner. Example below is the (6) in Continuum

One more bump attempt - any info is appreciated
Hi Emiralles

I seem to have stumbled across a bug in the skin. It would appear that ivue tv guide doesn't seem to work with the skin. It does the first time you install and run ivue tv guide but after you reboot the box it stops ivue working

any ideas on how to fix this as this is my favourite skin and I really don't want to have to use another.... happy to donate some $ for your time to fix this issue

Thanks

Mark
Hey everyone,

I started using this Mod Skin after my old Aeon MQ 6 Skins didn't work anymore with Krypton.

Now however I have the huge problem that all the changes in the settings I've made are not being saved and every time I reboot my Nvidia Shield and start Kodi again this Skin start to "Apply Settings" (see pic) which just basically means that all my changes in the settings are being deleted and restored to default settings.

Can anyone help me how to fix this?
Thanks a lot
(2017-03-13, 22:06)SouthMark Wrote: Hi Emiralles

I seem to have stumbled across a bug in the skin. It would appear that ivue tv guide doesn't seem to work with the skin. It does the first time you install and run ivue tv guide but after you reboot the box it stops ivue working

any ideas on how to fix this as this is my favourite skin and I really don't want to have to use another.... happy to donate some $ for your time to fix this issue

Thanks

Mark

I installed but i don't have problems like you. sorry I don't know what do you happening it

donate to kodi team, not me, thanks.
(2017-03-13, 23:17)tony2323 Wrote: Hey everyone,

I started using this Mod Skin after my old Aeon MQ 6 Skins didn't work anymore with Krypton.

Now however I have the huge problem that all the changes in the settings I've made are not being saved and every time I reboot my Nvidia Shield and start Kodi again this Skin start to "Apply Settings" (see pic) which just basically means that all my changes in the settings are being deleted and restored to default settings.

Can anyone help me how to fix this?
Thanks a lot

do you need exit or turn off, never restart, in all systems happens
(2017-03-14, 00:30)emiralles Wrote:

Thanks

Mark

I installed but i don't have problems like you. sorry I don't know what do you happening it

Thanks for the response, are you running this on Kodi 17 with Libreelec? I assure you if you run Ivue with the default estuary skin it all works fine, but with the mq7 skin after a reboot it no longer works

Thanks
(2017-03-14, 08:29)SouthMark Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 00:30)emiralles Wrote:

Thanks

Mark

Thanks for the response, are you running this on Kodi 17 with Libreelec? I assure you if you run Ivue with the default estuary skin it all works fine, but with the mq7 skin after a reboot it no longer works

Thanks
No, in my pc with windows 10, kodi 17 RC1.
(2017-03-14, 08:35)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 08:29)SouthMark Wrote:
(2017-03-14, 00:30)emiralles Wrote: I installed but i don't have problems like you. sorry I don't know what do you happening it

Thanks
No, in my pc with windows 10, kodi 17 RC1.

Yes I have also tried on a windows 7 machine and strangely it all works, but on my Chromebox with Libreelec and Aeon MQ7 it does not. I have also tried another skin this morning (Aeon Nox) and this also works perfectly fine with ivue TV guide so its definately an MQ7 skin issue as both estuary and aeon nox have no issues with ivue TV Guide.

If I switch to the estuary skin and reboot the box and run ivue tv guide all works fine and if I switch to aeon mq7 (without rebooting) and run ivue tv guide it will also work fine but as soon as I reboot with the mq7 skin as the active skin and then try to run ivue tv guide it fails. its really odd.... I am stuck! the rebooting of the system makes it fail.... any ideas? does the skin do anything on reboot or startup?

Thanks
Send your kodi.log in the differents situations.
do you want me to enable debug and send two seperate logs for both skins

Thanks
It seems SouthMark has the same problem I have.

I use Kodi on my TV via the Nvidia Shield Box using Google Android TV. It is really odd, since I updated to Krypton none of the Aeon MQ Skins work anymore.

Does anybody know if it is possible to re-install Jarvis on Kodi?
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9