• 35(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
If you don't have a logo for an Artist, generally, it will use the logo from the last Artist that had a logo displayed. However, I have noticed that the logo also seems to be randomly selected. If you do have a logo for that artist, then query (refresh all) the albums for that Artist, then query the Artists as well, and the Logo should show up correctly.
@powerhose thanks. I do have a logo for this artist (the killers). I don't think it's picking the logo from the last artist because no matter what artist was played before it will always pick "bob marley" logo.

Sent from my Nexus 5
Sorry, you have a problem with your music database , skin works well.
This has became the new madnox all the stuff y'all have added to it.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Hellò Emiralles and all...

Is there anybody that can confirm if the spinning discs are coming out of the Movie Sets' boxes?

I used to have them but now no disc is coming out from the box when in Movie Set view...

The cdart.png files are present for each movie in the set and correctly shows up when in in single movie view, but not in set...

Am I the only oneHuh
Thank you in advance, guys!
Ciao
Joe

(2017-03-26, 10:31)Joe Daring Wrote: Hellò Ernesto...

Ever checked on this?

(2017-03-19, 19:45)Joe Daring Wrote: Uh, oh!

Not sure it's again only me, but I don't see the Spinning Discs coming out of the Box, WHEN IN MOVIE SETS view anymore...

Single movies (Not sets...) work OK...

Oh, well...
Any hint?
TNX, Joe

Thank you!
Ciao
Joe
(2017-04-02, 01:02)Joe Daring Wrote: Hellò Emiralles and all...

Is there anybody that can confirm if the spinning discs are coming out of the Movie Sets' boxes?

I used to have them but now no disc is coming out from the box when in Movie Set view...

The cdart.png files are present for each movie in the set and correctly shows up when in in single movie view, but not in set...

Am I the only oneHuh
Ciao
Joe

(2017-03-26, 10:31)Joe Daring Wrote: Hellò Ernesto...

Ever checked on this?

(2017-03-19, 19:45)Joe Daring Wrote: Uh, oh!

Not sure it's again only me, but I don't see the Spinning Discs coming out of the Box, WHEN IN MOVIE SETS view anymore...

Single movies (Not sets...) work OK...

Oh, well...
Any hint?
TNX, Joe

Thank you!
Ciao
Joe

I Have the solution, in new version.
Sorry for this probably stupid questions, but I could not find any description in the first post:
What is this Mod about and why not use the original Mq7 (which is again for some reasons I dont understand online available on a brazilian forum)?

I love and use Mq since version 2 but now I feel really confused. Thanks for helping me out!
Hi everyone, I have read the entire post and I'm sorry if this question has already been answered; I didn't see it. Is there a setting when a category (for instance genres in movies) is selected a list of movies is generated, but I'm not able to select any one movie title with the mouse. the list quickly scrolls up when I move the mouse over the list. I'm then only able to get the list to scroll down by using the up/down arrows.

I'm using Krypton 17.1 with this skin on a windows 10 machine. This is an awesome skin and would love to keep using it, but the scrolling behaviour is very hard to control.

Thank you, Paul

For that matter, even the choices list of types of movies also scrolls up and almost disappears out of view with any movement of the mouse over the list.
(2017-04-02, 21:57)emiralles Wrote: [quote='Joe Daring' pid='2560444' dateline='1491087737']
Hellò Emiralles and all...

Am I the only oneHuh
Ciao
Joe

I Have the solution, in new version.

Great! Thank you Ernesto! Will wait for next version...
Ciao ciao!
Joe
(2017-04-03, 05:33)PaulMN Wrote: Hi everyone, I have read the entire post and I'm sorry if this question has already been answered; I didn't see it. Is there a setting when a category (for instance genres in movies) is selected a list of movies is generated, but I'm not able to select any one movie title with the mouse. the list quickly scrolls up when I move the mouse over the list. I'm then only able to get the list to scroll down by using the up/down arrows.

I'm using Krypton 17.1 with this skin on a windows 10 machine. This is an awesome skin and would love to keep using it, but the scrolling behaviour is very hard to control.

Thank you, Paul

For that matter, even the choices list of types of movies also scrolls up and almost disappears out of view with any movement of the mouse over the list.

Hi Daniko,

Thanks for the PM reply; I tried replying to your PM but was unable to so I'm sending this message via this thread.

You said to install the original Aeon MQ7 14.0 skin which I was unable to install; something about a dependency xvmc.gui dependency 510.0 not being met. I was able to find the file (ViewsRightList file) in the 1080i folder of the original MQ7 skin zip but then when I went to the MQ7 Mod skin the 1080i folder did not exist.

I created a new 1080i folder and copied the 'ViewsRightList' file into the newly created folder in the MQ7Mod skin but the solution that you suggested still does not work.

I'm sure that I'm still doing something wrong but am not sure what. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Paul
(2017-04-03, 22:02)PaulMN Wrote:
(2017-04-03, 05:33)PaulMN Wrote: Hi everyone, I have read the entire post and I'm sorry if this question has already been answered; I didn't see it. Is there a setting when a category (for instance genres in movies) is selected a list of movies is generated, but I'm not able to select any one movie title with the mouse. the list quickly scrolls up when I move the mouse over the list. I'm then only able to get the list to scroll down by using the up/down arrows.

Thank you, Paul

Hi Daniko,

Thanks for the PM reply; I tried replying to your PM but was unable to so I'm sending this message via this thread.

You said to install the original Aeon MQ7 14.0 skin which I was unable to install; something about a dependency xvmc.gui dependency 510.0 not being met. I was able to find the file (ViewsRightList file) in the 1080i folder of the original MQ7 skin zip but then when I went to the MQ7 Mod skin the 1080i folder did not exist.

I created a new 1080i folder and copied the 'ViewsRightList' file into the newly created folder in the MQ7Mod skin but the solution that you suggested still does not work.

I'm sure that I'm still doing something wrong but am not sure what. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Paul
hi,folder 1080i finding in order:C:\Users\..name.......AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod and C:\Users\..name..\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.krypton,and take ViewsRightList from skin.aeonmq7.krypton and replaceit in skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod
instal skin aeonmq7 original from repo forum media brasil after instal make steps described first.ps:instalation of aeon mq7 not work on first touch ,so need instalit again and again when is instalit all the dependencies.sorry for my english
daniko i have aeon mq7 version 2.0.6.8 on 17.0 i was wondering how would i update to 17.1 without losing my settings i was on the fourms today but did not see how to save settings anywhere ... thanks
(2017-03-30, 21:27)emiralles Wrote: Sorry, you have a problem with your music database , skin works well.

i've the same issue, LOL with the same artist, BOB MARLEY Big Grin
I'll try deleting the MyMusicXX.db in userdata folder and scan again the Music folder.
This is strange. Both our music data base has problem? I still thinks it is something else but good luck and tell me if it fixed anything.
(2017-04-05, 06:56)lathie Wrote: daniko i have aeon mq7 version 2.0.6.8 on 17.0 i was wondering how would i update to 17.1 without losing my settings i was on the fourms today but did not see how to save settings anywhere ... thanks

first if you want save skin settings it is options in skins configuration to save it ,you have instal before script.skin.helper.skinbackup if not have it,second if you keep all sttings when upgrade kodi to verssion 17.1 ,just instal it and settings remain the same nothing not change.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9