• 36(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
when arrive new version?with last of option like in aeon mq7 2.0.6.8,thanks for your mod is the best
(2017-04-07, 15:39)daniko Wrote: when arrive new version?with last of option like in aeon mq7 2.0.6.8,thanks for your mod is the best

JohnyBee and me are doing a changes in it. Big GrinBig Grin
Hi,
Seems the 'Top 250' movies media flag has disappeared in new version 1.4.0.9 (now shows text "TOP 250" on top right of screen when movie in pause, instead of 'Top 250' graphics), also the artwork that appears right of the picture when movie in pause always displays the movie's logo regardless of menu setting (I had it set to 'clearart' in 1.4.0.8 and was working OK, but now always showing 'Logo' in 1.4.0.9)?
Cheers and thanks for great mods!
(2017-04-08, 16:23)LeKodeur Wrote: Hi,
Seems the 'Top 250' movies media flag has disappeared in new version 1.4.0.9 (now shows text "TOP 250" on top right of screen when movie in pause, instead of 'Top 250' graphics), also the artwork that appears right of the picture when movie in pause always displays the movie's logo regardless of menu setting (I had it set to 'clearart' in 1.4.0.8 and was working OK, but now always showing 'Logo' in 1.4.0.9)?

Sorry, I don't have this problem.

@emiralles,
Is it possible to add few details to the song right view window as shown in yellow below?
It doesn't have to be all details or on the same order. This is just a suggestion.

Thanx
Hi, I have a problem when switching to coloured media flags, the subtitle icon changes to a black square.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Phil
New version in the first post.

Enjoy it,
(2017-04-21, 21:21)emiralles Wrote: New version in the first post.

Enjoy it,

Awesome thanks bro, do you have the changlog posted anywhere?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
No, repair some bugs and included JohnyBee music style 6
When I am in "Wall View" for movies the DVD art does not come out the side of the movie poster and spin anymore .......has this been changed?
(2017-04-24, 05:06)melons2 Wrote: When I am in "Wall View" for movies the DVD art does not come out the side of the movie poster and spin anymore .......has this been changed?

No, i don't change it.

Hello all !

J'ai eu le même problème que LeKodeur Wrote

"translate google"

I had the same problem as LeKodeur Wrote

Kodi v17.1 "Krypton"
Version of my mod 1.4.0.10,
(2017-04-29, 17:25)Moustache Wrote:

Hello all !

J'ai eu le même problème que LeKodeur Wrote

"translate google"

I had the same problem as LeKodeur Wrote

Kodi v17.1 "Krypton"
Version of my mod 1.4.0.10,

Download this file, textures.xbt

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

put in media folder and try.
(2017-04-24, 05:06)melons2 Wrote: When I am in "Wall View" for movies the DVD art does not come out the side of the movie poster and spin anymore .......has this been changed?

I have looked for a solution but can't find one. It works correctly in other views (Glass, Right list...etc) but not in Wall.
1.4.0.7 Works
1.4.0.8 Works
1.4.0.9 Works
1.4.10 Does Not work.?

Thanks for any help!
I've looked everywhere and cannot find any mention of my issue. Does anyone know how I can change my TV show widgets from season posters back to series posters? Any help is greatly appreciated.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9