• 37(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
(2017-04-30, 22:08)melons2 Wrote:
(2017-04-24, 05:06)melons2 Wrote: When I am in "Wall View" for movies the DVD art does not come out the side of the movie poster and spin anymore .......has this been changed?

I have looked for a solution but can't find one. It works correctly in other views (Glass, Right list...etc) but not in Wall.
1.4.0.7 Works
1.4.0.8 Works
1.4.0.9 Works
1.4.10 Does Not work.?

Thanks for any help!

Thanks, I don't check it this views

download this
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing
and uncompress in the skin folder.

Sorry, but I don't know what happend, some views shows discart and other not.
(2017-05-01, 11:07)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-04-30, 22:08)melons2 Wrote:
(2017-04-24, 05:06)melons2 Wrote: When I am in "Wall View" for movies the DVD art does not come out the side of the movie poster and spin anymore .......has this been changed?

I have looked for a solution but can't find one. It works correctly in other views (Glass, Right list...etc) but not in Wall.
1.4.0.7 Works
1.4.0.8 Works
1.4.0.9 Works
1.4.10 Does Not work.?

Thanks for any help!

Thanks, I don't check it this views

download this
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing
and uncompress in the skin folder.

Sorry, but I don't know what happend, some views shows discart and other not.

Thank you
Is there a way that I can add a background to the main menu bar?
@BudsEmporium, go to settings, submenu customize main menu, for each item in main menu is possible change background.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton that was it thank you..
Has anyone else had watched flags randomly not flag a season or show as watched since 1.4.0.10?

If I go into the the show and season 1 every epsoide is marked correctly as watched, but it's not flagging the season or show . This is not consistent at times it works.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
I really like your mod, thanks for all of your effort!

I like the pulsing "Pause" in the movie screen but I am wondering if you would add the "Time left" in hours and minutes above the blinking 'Pause" you currently have?

Thank you
(2017-02-08, 22:53)Ruk12345 Wrote:
(2017-02-06, 15:47)Wanilton Wrote: @emiralles, I need talk with Marcos about, and I will answer asap....

And I have one question if maked, I don´t know if area Aeon MQ was recreated...probably only when Marcos publish in repo will be.

@Wanilton any word from Marcos yet? Would be nice to get it in the repo along with the forum fixed.

(2017-02-08, 22:59)Wanilton Wrote: @Ruk12345,

look here

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2519345

About presets, resource for create 10 complete main menus and change one by other easily...

So Walton what exactly is the deal with this? GET this skin in the repo!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Is there a way to change the background of a submenu item on the main menu?
And is there a setting to go directly to the library view when selecting music on the main menu?
Is there a way to make the movie dialog come up as default when you click on a movie?

Ignore this message after going through the views the My Glass list view does exactly what I want.
mod 1.4.0.10 , turn on party mode. songs play. on a black screen. please fix
(2017-05-19, 08:22)xbmcwood Wrote: mod 1.4.0.10 , turn on party mode. songs play. on a black screen. please fix
You have a problem, this mod don't have this problem. Sorry I don't know your problem exactly.
I'm a beginner. Is there a help section or wiki for the skin to help me learn how to configure all the settings?
(2017-05-20, 05:44)elshagon Wrote: I'm a beginner. Is there a help section or wiki for the skin to help me learn how to configure all the settings?

Don't think there is a wiki: check you tube for "Aeon mq customization" even if it's for a different version should still give you good idea what and how to go about it.

It should be self explanatory, I just went by trial and error. Finally got it how I liked!!

I STRONGLY encourage you to add this mod to http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=301497 to emirallas fantastic skin
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Howto configure skin helper? I'm definetely missing something here. From addons skin helper configure button is grayed out.

Regarding post #276, I can use skin.helper.service to replace CDArt Manager and if I understand it right also Artist Slideshow is no more needed. I also made clean install and tried Titan skin but it was the same. I finally found where to enable skinhelper script - settings, when playing music - and it's working though. But where to configure extrafanart paths to download fanart and other pics?
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9