• 41(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
Did you run Artwork Downloader to get your discart?
@latt9923

Yes Sir! i did run artwork downloader... On the Right List View, Discart runs great, on List 3D, nothing.......
@oboytrakzz

Hmm...are you using my Multi-Mod?
@latts9923

Yes Sir. I installed the skin.aeonmq7.Krypton.mod.zip first then i copy and pasted the multimod for krypton mod. By the way Thank You for responding....
Isn't thier an option in the view settings for disc spinning?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345

I activated spinnig still nothing....
@latts9923

I double checked... i'm using emiralles 1.4.0.10 and your multi mod for krypton
@oboytrakzz

Roger that. I believe the disc spinning/left/right/static option is for the Video Info screen. I can't think of any reason why the discart is not working for you...especially if you see it on other views.
@ latts992

Mod is still awesome without spinning disc... Great Job!!!!!!
I Would just love the extra "Eye Candy"!!!!
Thank you sir!

Do you see the animated discart on the Shelf 3D view?
@ latts9923

No Sir. Discart only works on the default Right List view
Argh. OK, I'll keep trying to think of something that would cause this.
@latts9923

Thank You Sooooo Much!!!!!
@latt9923

I did a complete/total removal of Kodi and reinstall on a Windows 10 PC and Nvidia Shield Android..... Then I install a kodi build but only for the benefit of getting addons easily. then installed the Marcelveldt Repository then 1.4.0.10 MQ7 MOD.then your Multi mod for MQ7....Still Same Problem on both devices. Disc Art works only on default Right List View.... Do You Think Preinstalling a build to get addons then changing skin to MQ7 can cause problems....
@oboytrakzz

Make sure and keep posts clear of any talk about KODI Builds and 3rd party Addons. If I were you I would start fresh one more time. Install KODI 17, Marcelveldt's Repo, 1.4.0.10 MQ7 MOD, and finally the Multi-Mod. Then try the 3D views again.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9