• 44(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
(2017-07-19, 21:32)nomnom27 Wrote: How come when displaying Shelf 3D, it displays extrafanart in the movie library?
ImageImage

And when I go to my tv show library, my extrafanart won't display?
ImageImage

I want to be able to activate my extrafanart in my tv show library as well.

PS: I already tried making it work by pressing the "ART" drop-down menu and activating "EXTRA FANART". It didn't work.

I'm re-posting my question that I made two months ago because I got no answer yet. Hope to hear something soon.
@nomnom27

Make sure you have extrafanart folder in correct place for tvshows, as the movie and tvshows folder structure is different.
TV-Show_artwork (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Is the Weather option to use images "based on actual weather conditions" option working for others. I've tried several of the Fanart packs, but the images never change like they did in previous versions.

UPDATE: Okay, figured it out, one way or the other. First thing was I discovered that I had missed the note n the first page indicating that it was necessary to install the Marcelveldt Repository, to enable certain functions.

Of course, after I installed it, I also chose to "Restore Default Backdrop", and then to set it back to "Based on Actual Weather Conditions", and THEN it started working.

So, I'm not sure what actually did the trick... but, either way, it's working now.

Hope this helps someone else that might be fighting this issue.
Awesome skin. I've used Aeon Nox for a long time now and this is definitely the next step up.

Did have a few issues installing but hey that's Kodi for you lol. I am running Kodi 17.4 on Libreelec on an S905 and S905X. Had a 'dependency' issue with Xmbc and ended up installing the Mod. Bit weird as it went away, thought about it, did nothing then 5 minutes later started installing everything. But hey its working!

Only issue I can find is displaying the EPG. It did it once and since then nothing is displayed, just the channels. I've tried clearing the cache but nothing. Any ideas please?
Not sure if anyone is still monitoring this thread, but thought I'd see if anyone had any suggestions.

The "Episodes Aired Today (Next Aired)" widget is returning "No Airing Episodes'. It is still working fine under Jarvis, with the same data.

I have the "TV Shows - Next Aired" addon installed, running fine and returning the upcoming shows. Am I missing another piece of the puzzle?

interestingly, the "TV Shows - Recently Added" widget, as well as the ones for the movies, all work fine.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
(2017-10-08, 04:45)RobbieWilkes Wrote: Not sure if anyone is still monitoring this thread, but thought I'd see if anyone had any suggestions.

The "Episodes Aired Today (Next Aired)" widget is returning "No Airing Episodes'.   It is still working fine under Jarvis, with the same data.

I have the "TV Shows - Next Aired" addon installed, running fine and returning the upcoming shows.  Am I missing another piece of the puzzle?

interestingly, the  "TV Shows - Recently Added" widget, as well as the ones for the movies, all work fine.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Yes, I had the same problem....uninstall version 7.01 and reinstall version 6.15 of "TV Shows - Next Aired" and then remember not to accidentally update it when you are notified that an update is available and turn off auto updates!
Hello All . How can I add personal code to button?
For example I want add  --> System.Exec("taskkill.exe /im Kodi.exe /f") to button "Shutdown"
I cant found in this skin Change Action .
If its posible please add screanshot to answer .
Please I need  help.
Hello

Is the last update from 21.4.17? Can't find a newer version
Hi I still love this skin, Thanks. I do have a problem now, I had to reinstall my system and software and now I do not see the next available programs to be aired from my scanned media. All the shows state that they ended.

Very Sad now, I tried uninstalling the Next aired addon but kodi will not let me uninstall it from any skin. So I guess we can't return to a previous version that worked. Now stuck with a broken skin.
Wow, finally kodi did let me roll back to an earlier version. Thanks Kodi. I still do not see where to set a setting to never update the addon.
(2017-10-18, 18:29)Ices Wrote: Wow, finally kodi did let me roll back to an earlier version. Thanks Kodi. I still do not see where to set a setting to never update the addon.

Would you mind sharing how you were able to roll it back.  I've tried, and it acts like it's doing it... but, then it's still the "new" version.

Also, I don't believe there's any way to just disable a single addon from being updated.  You must disable automatic updates for all addons.  I set it to alert for updates, so that I can manually upgrade going forward.
Yes you can disable automatic updates for individual add-ons. Go into the Settings page for the add-on and disable "Auto-update". See image...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
That doesn't appear to be an option in Kodi for Windows.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9