• 52(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
Version 2.0.0.3 of the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod is now available.
(2019-12-14, 20:33)latts9923 Wrote: Version 2.0.0.3 of the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod is now available.

Does this update solve the problem of the OSD not fading out on Audio sync?
@perspicacia

I'm still not able to figure that one out yet.
Version 2.0.0.4 of the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod is now available.
Version 2.0.0.5 of the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod is now available.
Question for all, how do you scrape artwork, like artwork beef in Kodi 19Huh? Sorry for the off topic question, I'm hoping someone that's a pro at kodi like latts9923 can chime in.
(2020-01-15, 16:24)Buzniak Wrote: Question for all, how do you scrape artwork, like artwork beef in Kodi 19Huh? Sorry for the off topic question, I'm hoping someone that's a pro at kodi like latts9923 can chime in.
Sorry, but I don't really understand your question. "How do you scrape artwork"? in the same way that you scrape the movie or tv show. Maybe properly explain what you are trying to do.

Might be of help... Artwork (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-01-15, 20:57)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-01-15, 16:24)Buzniak Wrote: Question for all, how do you scrape artwork, like artwork beef in Kodi 19Huh? Sorry for the off topic question, I'm hoping someone that's a pro at kodi like latts9923 can chime in.
Sorry, but I don't really understand your question. "How do you scrape artwork"? in the same way that you scrape the movie or tv show. Maybe properly explain what you are trying to do.

Might be of help... Artwork (wiki) 

So, to explain, Kodi 19 using Python v3; none of the addons, most importantly ARTWORK BEEF do not work in python 3 so I'm unable to bulk scrape artwork for new videos, I can only scrape One artwork at a time. Come to think of it, a lot of addons aren't yet compatible with python 3. So There's the downlow on my situation, I have to move to a version of 19 that uses python 2 to get artworkbeef working.
(2020-01-04, 16:32)latts9923 Wrote: Version 2.0.0.5 of the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod is now available.

First of all... Awesome Mod.  i do however have a small issue. When I go to 'Settings' 'skin settings' then 'disc' I am not able to assign any of the displayed disc images. Any thoughts?
@emani
I never noticed that before. It's been fixed and will be part of the next update. Thanks for letting me know!
Any new if Artwork beef will ever work with python 3 and any of the latest kodi builds and forks?
Hello everyone can we install this skin and this mod on Raspberry 4?
cordially
Version 2.0.0.6 of the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod is now available.

@Smirnoff13
I don't see why not, but I don't have a Raspberry 4 to try it on.
(2020-02-06, 17:00)latts9923 Wrote: Version 2.0.0.6 of the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod is now available.

@Smirnoff13
I don't see why not, but I don't have a Raspberry 4 to try it on.

hello
i try it but i cant install it because probleme whit GUi ....
i switch to Leila Mod MQ7 and love it too but PVR its too poor Smile
Hello
I need your help!
I have a problem with my concert library, such as the YES concert: Live at Montreux, if I listen to it, everything is fine but when I stop it my cursor goes back to the beginning of my concert list (I have more than 1000), so if I want to listen to ZZ Top I have to navigate to the bottom again !!
with my movies it doesn't do that
i absolutely want to keep kodi 17 because i use DSplayer for my movies and it doesn't exist for 18

thank you in advance if you have a solution!
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9