• 5(current)
Win Music Media Helper App (Tools for Concerts & Audio)
Thanks for your answer Garry !

I will do that!

Peter
HTPC SilverStone Milo ML03 Black
OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD
Seagate HDD.15 4TB x2
Asus P8Z77-I DeLuxe, Intel Ivy Bridge i7-3770
Asus HD6570 2GDDR3 HDMI 1.4a
Corsair 8GB DDR3-1600
Windows 7 Ultimate x64, XBMC/Kodi 14.0 ''Helix''
Media Companion media manager
Sony Bravia 46X3500 Full HD
Home Cinema JVC RX-F10S 6.1 dolby digital-ex, dts control center
When i export the MediaFileList to a csv file it doesn't appear to export the Source or MediaSize columns, is it possible to get all the columns exported to the csv file please
I’ll add those two columns soon and post here when done.

You can export all the visible grid columns to Excel or PDF if that helps?
Hi Garry,

I convert some bluray's and dvd's from iso format to mkv with MKVToolNix.

But when I now run these mkv files there is no menu anymore by startup! (Within iso files i have menu's)

Is this right or do I something wrong?
Are menu's from bluray/dvd content supported in mkv files?

Peter
HTPC SilverStone Milo ML03 Black
OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD
Seagate HDD.15 4TB x2
Asus P8Z77-I DeLuxe, Intel Ivy Bridge i7-3770
Asus HD6570 2GDDR3 HDMI 1.4a
Corsair 8GB DDR3-1600
Windows 7 Ultimate x64, XBMC/Kodi 14.0 ''Helix''
Media Companion media manager
Sony Bravia 46X3500 Full HD
Home Cinema JVC RX-F10S 6.1 dolby digital-ex, dts control center
(2019-01-01, 17:12)tkgafs Wrote: When i export the MediaFileList to a csv file it doesn't appear to export the Source or MediaSize columns, is it possible to get all the columns exported to the csv file please
 New version now ready to install with Source and MediaSize added for all csv exports (Music, Music Video, Movies and TV Series)

If you installed using the online 'Click-Once' installer it should auto update on startup. If you installed from the zip you need to download new zip and overwrite existing files (delete old files)
(2019-01-02, 01:00)pdo65 Wrote: Hi Garry,

I convert some bluray's and dvd's from iso format to mkv with MKVToolNix.

But when I now run these mkv files there is no menu anymore by startup! (Within iso files i have menu's)

Is this right or do I something wrong?
Are menu's from bluray/dvd content supported in mkv files?

Peter
That's normal. MKV files contain selected audio and video streams plus chapters, no menus)
(2019-01-02, 02:34)HomerJau Wrote:
(2019-01-01, 17:12)tkgafs Wrote: When i export the MediaFileList to a csv file it doesn't appear to export the Source or MediaSize columns, is it possible to get all the columns exported to the csv file please
 New version now ready to install with Source and MediaSize added for all csv exports (Music, Music Video, Movies and TV Series)

If you installed using the online 'Click-Once' installer it should auto update on startup. If you installed from the zip you need to download new zip and overwrite existing files (delete old files) 
thank you
Just wanted to say thanks for creating this program. Not sure if I'll ever take the time to split up my my concerts, but just getting the nfo's for my stray music videos is a godsend.

No more Prison Sex by Tool getting scraped into my movie list Smile
(2019-05-30, 05:15)slydog3333 Wrote: Just wanted to say thanks for creating this program. Not sure if I'll ever take the time to split up my my concerts, but just getting the nfo's for my stray music videos is a godsend.

No more Prison Sex by Tool getting scraped into my movie list Smile

Thanks slydog. Nice to hear you’re finding this useful.

The best thing about splitting concerts into individual videos is adding the ability to use them in Kodi in playlists (as a Playlist for each concert automatically using The Music Media Helper)

The iOS Kodi remote app sees these playlists and so you can queue any concert track to play favourite songs or use the playlists to create party music video playlists etc all offline on your phone or iPad without disrupting the main TV/Projector screen.
Version 3.5.0 released today adding support for mka files (split MKV with chapters to mka), create CUE files for tagged album files - allows tagged .mka album files to be added to Kodi 18.3, currently (Kodi 18.3) not all tags in .mka files are read into the music library. CUE file will solve that until a future fix to Kodi. Playlist creation/editing now includes .mka support.

Download/install info in first post.

NOTE: Atmos/TrueHD codecs can be played in Kodi 18.3 via HDMI Passthrough with a new playercorefactory definition:

Add a new text file to Kodi's userdata folder:

File named: playercorefactory.xml

File contents:

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="VideoPlayer" audio="true" video="false">
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="mka" player="VideoPlayer"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

This file tells Kodi to use its video player to play mka files, meaning the audio track is bitstreamed to the AVR. (Kodi’s video player can handle bitstreaming no problem). This is just a temporary fix for 18.3, 18.4 should solve the Atmos/TrueHD Passthrough issue.

Thanks to @jjd-uk for this workaround
Version 3.5.3 released today (bug fixes for 3.5.0) plus new User Definable audio remix option in the Remix tool and updated docs.
New 3.5.8 version now available (see first post in this thread for links).

Various changes since my last post:

Added new tool to Split & Rename MKA (Matroska Audio) files
Added support for MKA files to other tools (PlayList creation, File manager Reports etc)
Added new Create CUE file to Tag and Rename tool
Added support for DSF files in the following tools:
Playlist Editor (Support for adding DSF files to playlists)
Media File Manager (previously DSF files were ingored)
Rename/Tag Media Files (Tagging of DSF files including Musicbrainz online lookup)

FIXED:
Tag Media Files dialog was not showing 'Comment' tag (always displayed empty)
MKV to FLAC conversion tool: Audio stream selection dialog - now shows correct stream naming (more details)

Updated Latest 3rd Party tools

All the MKA changes were done to ease use of MKA files in Kodi for Atmos and DTS:X audio only files from the Kodi Music Library which will load the files from the CUE file created

NOTE: MMH does not yet tag MKA files. (Kodi does not read MKA tags either). I'll add that to a future update. For now I'd recommend mp3tag (free/donationware)
I’m not updating this thread often these days.

Anyone interested in following MMH can refer to this thread on QuadraphonicQuad:

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/...dio.22693/

You can still post questions, comments, bugs or request updates/features here, of course.
Hi HomerJAU, i've got several classic concerts consisting of a few mp4 files each.
I was searching for a tool to easily create nfo-files and thought the Music Media Helper could do the job.
Do i need to convert the mp4 files into mkv files first?
I also tried to create a nfo-file for a mkv file but i'm missing the "Add files from folder" option (see documentaion page 12 "If your Concert Video has already been split into chapters you can use the ‘Add Files from Folder’ command
button to load all the files into this dialog") from the "Split & Rename Concerts"-Tool.
Am I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you for that nice tool.

BR
Spiff1
Hi Spiff1.

The Split MKV tool needs an MKV with chapters.

Theres another tool: Scrape a Concert Folder that will create NFOs for all individual files (see the PDF docs). I think that will work for most video containers. If not let me know and I’ll add the mp4 extension.

That tool will use the Artist, Concert Name in the dialog and file names to create the nfo info.

EDIT: mp4 extension is supported in the Scrape Concert tool. I'd recommend renaming the concert folder containing mp4 files to format: [ARTIST] - [CONCERT NAME]. The tool splits the artist and concert name from the folder name, otherwise manually enter into the dialog before creating the nfos.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Media Helper App (Tools for Concerts & Audio)2