Win Music Media Helper App (Tools for Concerts & Audio)
@HomerJau Thanks very much for such a quick update, been quickly playing around with Rename & Tag Grid improvements (without committing changes initially) and it’s great that can now load one or many mkv files then select sub groups within loaded list and consider/view different file numbering prefix scheme applied. ( Viewing planned results in grid without committing)

i.e. Like you suggested, now going to be quick and easy to select small/large number of previously 001. to 116. named mkv files and convert to :-

1.01. Artist - Track to 1.2x. Artist - Track
2.01. Artist - Track to 2.2x. Artist - Track
3.01. Artist - Track to 3.2x. Artist - Track
4.01. Artist - Track to 4.2x. Artist - Track

Regarding .nfo files and/or tagging of final .mkv files before including/updating Kodi library with latest .mkv files.

I currently understand that I will continue to require .nfo files in kodi as an interim measure because Kodi (I am using Matrix nightlies) doesn’t currently understand music video .mkv and/or mp4 tagging, like it does for audio .flac and .mp3

Thought tagging information added to .mkv files by MMH via musicbrainz for example, were not being stored with saved renamed files yesterday, because when viewing resulting files in mp3tag I couldn’t see tagging. Now I am realising that this might be because of Tag Only or Rename Only MMH options in grid that does one or the other, with currently no option that applies both change types in one overall operation? (did not realise I have perfom one and then perfom the other option in order to save filename + tags)

Tagging of mkv does work and can see results in mp3tag when correctly saving tags to mkv files, I will do some additional learning on how to correctly use MMH Blush  and provide further feedback on results using kodi matrix in coming days.
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Helper App (Tools for Concerts & Audio) - by MikeKL - 2021-04-26, 19:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Media Helper App (Tools for Concerts & Audio)2