Win Music Media Helper App (Tools for Concerts & Audio)
(2021-04-27, 09:41)HomerJau Wrote: I’m thinking I’ll create a new tool to edit music video NFOs in a grid. It would load all NFOs in a folder or selected NFOs (add Folder and Add Files). All the NFO tags will be listed in a grid in columns for each file (per row), you will be able to edit each cell or select multiple rows (files) and do a bulk/multi edit, like the current MMH tagging grid editor dialog.

I think that's exactly what I was looking for. I guess it would mean a second step after .NFO generation. But that is absolutley okey. It wont be nesessary in all instances mostly the Various Artists stuff.
(2021-04-27, 09:46)black_eagle Wrote: Yes, you can add individual performers (as well as a main artist) but you have to use a <movie> style nfo file, not <musicvideo>.  Due to a quirk in Kodi, as long as you set the content to musicvideos on your source, the movie style nfo files will be read in correctly

Thank you, I think I read that in your other thread a while back. I will take the time to test it.

Edit:
HomerJau
There is an Artisttag in row #9 of the .NFO
<artist>Pink Floyd</artist>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Helper App (Tools for Concerts & Audio) - by Sylfest - 2021-04-27, 10:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Media Helper App (Tools for Concerts & Audio)2