• 12(current)
Win Music Media Helper App (Tools for Concerts & Audio)
I found another user that reported same issue in Windows 7 Pro. Seems there’s a .net HTTP issue which we couldn’t resolve. The user ended up using a Win10 PC so the issue was never resolved.

I’ll take another look tomorrow and see if I can find a solution which seems to be related to HTTP on .NET Framework 4.8 on Win7.

I have a pre release version of MMH that runs on .NET 5. Maybe you could try that? It’s identical functionality to current MMH release on .NET Framework but only has minimal testing so far but it may resolve the MusicBrainz tagging HTTP issue. You can use both versions side by side.
(2021-06-24, 12:15)HomerJau Wrote: I found another user that reported same issue in Windows 7 Pro. Seems there’s a .net HTTP issue which we couldn’t resolve. The user ended up using a Win10 PC so the issue was never resolved.

I’ll take another look tomorrow and see if I can find a solution which seems to be related to HTTP on .NET Framework 4.8 on Win7.

I have a pre release version of MMH that runs on .NET 5. Maybe you could try that? It’s identical functionality to current MMH release on .NET Framework but only has minimal testing so far but it may resolve the MusicBrainz tagging HTTP issue. You can use both versions side by side.
Ok how do I get it
(2021-06-24, 19:56)aceuk Wrote: Ok how do I get it

Info on MMH 5 using .NET 5 this post:

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/...ons.30645/

Please let me know if this resolves the Musicbrainz lookup.

THX
Hi
Just letting you know that I have the .NET 5 version and it worked.
Also chapterdb.org no longer available
Music Media Helper 4.2.12 released

Version 4.2.12 (June 29 2021)
-------------
Changes:
Remix Channels tool: Added Marque Progressbar to show conversion activity running

Fixes:
Remix Channels tool: Removed 'pop' at start of DSF files when adding silent channels - fixed
Extract Audio from MKV: Fixed rename and tagging errors introduced in recent version - fixed

NOTE: To resolve the DSF pop issue MMH now splits each MCH DSF file into mono files, generates a new Silent channel (encoding silence in a mono DSF file at same duration as current file), then merges all the mono files into a new MCH DSF file. This takes longer than the original Sox method used by MMH. A new Marque Progress bar has been added to show MMH is running a long conversion process. No change is processing FLAC or WAV files.

Version 4.2.10 (June 24 2021)
-------------
Fixes:
Channel Delay tool: Applying a Delay would fail if local culture uses comma as a decimal point - fixed
Channel Volume tool: Audio file statistics not shown correctly if local culture uses comma as a decimal point - fixed

Version 4.2.9 (June 23 2021)
-------------
Changes:
Join and Split Audio tool: Added new Silence Interval preference setting (auto silence between tracks)
Join and Split Audio tool: Track Silence now ignored if within new Silence Interval preference setting
Join and Split Audio tool: Add new Disc Number property to prefix Split filenames
Join and Split Audio tool: Add new Start Track Number property to change Split file naming and track tagging
Updated PDF docs

Fixes:
Split & Rename Concerts tool: If Musicbrainz track ArtistID not found, MMH would fail to load Musicbrainz tags into grid - fixed

Version 4.2.8 (June 21 2021)
-------------
Fixes:
Join and Split Audio tool: Split files duration incorrect - fixed

Version 4.2.7 (June 20 2021)
-------------
Fixes:
Join and Split Audio tool: Split files have incorrect file names - fixed

Changes:
Updated 3rd party components: MKVToolNix and ffmpeg
Music Media Helper 4.2.14 released

Version 4.2.14 (July 11 2021)
-------------
Changes:
To announce 4.2.14 as last version on MMH 4 (new dialog at start up)
MMH 5 now released. Users must install .NET 5 runtime to use MMH 5

Music Media Helper 5 is currently functionally identical to MMH 4.2.14 except that its compiled to run on .NET 5 only. 
.NET 5 is faster than .NET 4.8 and allows MMH to be ported to MacOS and Linux in the near future. 
There will be no more MMH 4 releases for .NET Framework 4.8

Music Media Helper 5 released.

Version 5.0.0 (July 13 2021)
-------------
Changes:
MMH 4 ported to .NET 5
Latest UI 3rd party tools for .NET 5
New MMH 5 Installer for Windows

See opening post for links to .NET 5 runtime download and MMH 5 installer link. Users can run MMH 5 and MMH 4 side by side (i.e you can have bother versions installed)
Music Media Helper 5 update released.

Version 5.0.3 (July 24 2021)
-------------
Changes:
PDF Docs updated

Fixes:
Printing Grids in .NET 5 from Media Manager and Playlist Editor gave error - fixed
PlayList Editor: Drag & Drop of files into playlist did not add file Duration - fixed

Version 5.0.2 (July 17 2021) - changelog not previously posted
-------------
Changes:
Updated to latest MKVtoolnix components

Fixes:
Musicbrainz Tag lookup: Button not in correct location in .NET 5 dialog - fixed
MMH 5 failed to allow double-click to pop up tag edit dialog in grids - fixed
MMH 5 failed to hide command-line interface on some processes - fixed

There was no 5.0.1 public release (used for internal tests only)
@HomerJau Thanks for continuing to develop and improve your Music Helper App

Installed Version 5.0.0 and updated to 5.0.3.

FYI I have noted that in my usage case GUI in V5 presents even smaller scaled fonts than V4, when using App on Win10 with 4K monitor.

V4 - V5 Side by Side GUI Comparison

With following underlying Win10 Display settings

Wondering if within latest version of .net there may be improved control of High-DPI scaling?
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
Thanks for reporting this.

I’ll take a look today and see what I can do to resolve.
@MikeKL I had a good look at this today and have made a change in the DPI settings in the next MMH 5 beta here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqs3ia6BNDDHiXXHcKv9...e?e=CLDe06

Let me know if there's any change. I'm not really sure what's going on but there was a known bug related to the previous method MMH was using, so fingers crossed...
@HomerJau Tested V5.0.4 beta 3 and modified DPI settings seems to have fixed things, with font now same size as V4 in few MMH GUI Panels that typically use and quickly checked. CoolCool
Note: Panel Boxes correctly scale around single line text now, which was not always case previously for all smaller sub panels.  (i.e. Global Preferences)

I did notice minor issue with Scrape a Concert Folder Panel, where concert.nfo information is not being correctly presented in Panel (text wrap/justification issue?)

V5.0.4 beta 3 NOK

V4.2.12 OK

RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
Thanks for your feedback.

I’ll check out the NFO tag list scaling issue today.
@MikeKL The Music Video Scraper NFO Tag issue you reported is resolved in MMH 5.0.4 released today: MMH will download and installed with its Update Check.

Music Media Helper 5 update released.

Version 5.0.4 (July 28 2021)
-------------
Changes:
Channel Volume tool: Added new 'Target' feature for Fronts, LFE and Rears - new
Channel Volume tool: Added new 'Check Disparity' feature for Fronts and Rears - new
Channel Volume tool: Added 'Clear' button to clear previously loaded files - new
Channel Volume tool: Now supports display of more files when dialog is maximised - new
Channel Volume tool: Now loads files much faster (uses multi threads) - new
Channel Volume tool: Updating Volume now processes multiple files concurrently (faster) - new

Channel Delay tool: Added 'Clear' button to clear previously loaded files - new
Channel Delay tool: Now supports display of more files when dialog is maximised - new

Resample Audio tool: Updating file now processes multiple files concurrently (faster) - new
Remix Channel Layout tool: Updating file now processes multiple files concurrently (faster) - new

The Update file download from within MMH5 is now much faster (after installing this version this take effect in future downloads)
Updated PDF docs

Fixes:
Channel Volume tool: MMH would not display audio data in some files (where volume < -100db - fixed
Resolved dialog/font scaling issues when user sets Windows text > 100% (Win 10)
(2021-07-28, 06:57)HomerJau Wrote: The Music Video Scraper NFO Tag issue you reported is resolved in MMH 5.0.4
@HomerJau Just quickly installed and tested latest release and unfortunately issue does not appear to be resolved for my installation.
(rebooted PC after MMH update as double check)

If you need any additional detail just let me know.
Interesting. It’s fixed on my monitor at 125 and 150% text scaling (the only two I tried). Mine is only 2560 x 1440. But dis have same issue at 150% as yours with previous MMH 5)

Can you please try resizing your dialog and resizing the splitter to left of Tag list? Save the dialog after resizing then reopen.

Is it ok at 125%?

The issue is related to nesting 3rd party controls and their auto resizing. I changed the way that was being done which fixed it on my PC. 

Maybe update your .NET 5 to latest 5.0.8 (if you are not already using that version).

If that’s still a problem I can report the issue to the controls vendor but replicating the issue may be a problem.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Media Helper App (Tools for Concerts & Audio)2