Req Forum improvments and suggestions
If it ain't broke don't fix it

I have some suggestions
1. please change the meta tag in the source code to included Firefox, now it only has IE Edge and Chrome so FF looks funky if you zoom into much

2. When a thread is closed i would like to be able to see by whom and why, and since we have the prefix drop down windows you can simply
add static "Words" because the Mods like lets take our Mr John Wayne works very fast so he can't be expected to fill out an report so use static "words"
in the drop down MOD CP

3. Filters you could take some of the load of the mods by using filters to cover any mention of NO NO's or words in Red i checked its possible
and that would also save my behind and others if they make an mistake and write a NO NO word or links.

I know these suggestions are possible using plugins i checked just need to be uploaded if you feel these are good suggestions
"KEEP this thread clean no mention about my spelling ref to Mr John Wayne who i thought was an the Devil or Teen misusing the MOD CP i was wrong"
Thank you
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
What are you smoking? We want some.

The forum software is up for updating, watch this space.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks for your suggestions, which are all perfectly valid. However, the possibility of doing these things is seriously hampered by the current version of the forum software.
We are upgrading to the latest version of MyBB and migrating the forum to another host, which will take away the need to do a few of your requests and make it possible to use the plugins which will resolve your other requests.

So for now, hold on a bit, wait for the upgrade and then come back with more feature requests when we are actually able to implement them!

One addition however: The problem is not that people use certain words or not use certain words. The problem is that any questions involving those topics should not be asked here at all. Using different words is not going to help - if you can't reproduce the issue on a clean install we usually do not want the issue here.
Having a plugin that shows a warning message and a link to the rules whenever the user attempts to write the name of a non-supported add-on might definitely bring the rules to the attention of more people.
I see your point Kib thx nice to hear about the upgrade because i checked out the site and it has some great features and its so simply made
AND totally free like Kodi
Amazing you can get programs like that for free and the people who makes them do it for free
So shame on anyone who thinks that you can go through life dl stuff and using it without considering that Team Kodi does this without fee
so if you feel bad about having done something well you should donate $5 bucks that's 30 kr
a pack of cigarette cost about that amount, so why only $5 because its an amount most can spend without thinking much about it but ofc a lot should donate the amount or else it will not work
Take the Weather do you get wet from 1 rain drop NO but 100.000 will get you damn wet
So enough Spamming off topic stuff
but think about it you want kodi to survive you think they get free hosting (okay they might i don't know) but its not cheap having a Forum
Domain fee server fee and so on we take it for granted but everything cost something there are no freebies in life
Thank you

Which is the Correct spelling probably or properly
The Wiki gives the same definition
Off topic i know but i also know how many off you hate my spelling, so excuse me please for going of topic
But my threads are way to hard to understand sometimes
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Forum improvments and suggestions0