Please help!
A few weeks ago I bought a jail broken fire stick that had Kodi on it and all of the sudden the episodes I watched disappeared and I tried to fix it by resetting the skins to default and now everything is gone. How do I fix it?
There's no such thing as a jail broken firestick ,- I would suspect you've been scammed into buying a "fully loaded" device full of piracy banned add-ons (wiki).

Read this and tell me if it sounds familiar. You've probably been accessing illegal pirated media which has now been discovered and removed. It's not something we condone or support here as it violates our forum rules (wiki) on the subject.

I'd suggest you return the device, get your money back, complain strongly and learn a life lesson. Someone offering you something to watch TV or movies for free that you'd normally need to pay for can't be legit as a little thought and common sense should tell you.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-10-20, 18:29)GravyTeets Wrote: A few weeks ago I bought a jail broken fire stick that had Kodi on it and all of the sudden the episodes I watched disappeared and I tried to fix it by resetting the skins to default and now everything is gone. How do I fix it?
You are part of the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help!0