Android EPG data in Open WebIf and Kodi PVR Addon
Hello all,

I am streaming my Zgemma H2 (Open Pli 4) to Android Kodi via the E2 PVR addon

After tweaking my router I have got stable streaming Smile

2 minor things I have found:

The EPG Data in Kodi can sometimes differ from that in Open WebIf
While Picons are detected in Open WebIf, they do not appear in Kodi (despite enabling the option to get Picons from Open WebIf)

Has anyone else seen this before / has any ideas.

Have attached an example screenshot - where the EPG on BT Sport 2 is incorrect on the PVR addon

Thanks

Scoobs

If anyone is interested the EPG issue seems to have resolved itself the next day - put that down to "magic"

On the Picons, I found that I had to add the Picons directory on the Enigma2 box as a source within Kodi
In the Live TV Settings I was able to specify the Channels Icon folder path as my Picons source
Search for missing icons found one of the channels - the other I specified manually per channel in Channel Manager (I only have a few channels that I sync)

Hope this helps someone
(2016-10-23, 21:15)scooby81 Wrote: If anyone is interested the EPG issue seems to have resolved itself the next day - put that down to "magic"

On the Picons, I found that I had to add the Picons directory on the Enigma2 box as a source within Kodi
In the Live TV Settings I was able to specify the Channels Icon folder path as my Picons source
Search for missing icons found one of the channels - the other I specified manually per channel in Channel Manager (I only have a few channels that I sync)

Hope this helps someone
Cheers for that.
I never got the channel logos to load up on mine so will try your method tonight.
Even though I don't use picons on my zgemma lol I may have to add them anyway lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG data in Open WebIf and Kodi PVR Addon0