Instant Recording Crashes ServerWMC
Hi, when I am watching live TV in kodi clients, when I either press record or go in to the guide and record the current channel/program I am watching, serverWMC crashes. This only seems to happen when I am watching the channel/program I want to record. Kodi can view live tv streams without issues and I can watch recorded programs. I am running serverWMC on windows 7. When I look into the log file I see this uncaught exception. I am running serverWMC 1236. Any help would be appreciated.

2016/10/22 18:11:03.881 Uncaught Thread Exception: System.Exception: GetMuxOutput> error: filter not found for client: iRecord__Forbidden History_2016_10_22_18_10_53
at Remuxer.Remux.GetMuxOutput(String clientName)
at Remuxer.Remux.OutFullFileName(String clientName)
at ServerWMC.Worker.StreamBase.PurgeFailedClientStreams()
at ServerWMC.Worker.Worker.<Init>b__2(Object stateObject)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
at System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireNextTimers()
2016/10/22 18:12:34.434 PurgeFailedStreams> error: closing stream for client iRecord__Forbidden History_2016_10_22_18_10_53, client has not accessed it.
2016/10/22 18:12:34.435 Processes locking: C:\Users\Public\Recorded TV\TempSWMC\LiveTV_Kodi^linix-tv_{adb10da8-5286-4318-9ccb-cbedc854f0dc}_195_2016_10_22_18_06_10.ts
Sorry about that. If you can, please try the preview version (1239) and see if it shows the same problem. I'm thinking this might be related to a bug that was fixed in 1239.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
I can confirm that updating to 1239 resolved this same issue for me. I'm using an Amazon Fire TV and serverWMC on Windows 7 Ultimate.
Does 'resolved this same issue for me' mean that version 1239 has the same problem? Or that the problem is fixed (resolved) in 1239?
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
1239 fixed the issue. During live playback I can hit the EPG at the bottom and the small guide pops up on the right, from there I can pick the current show on live TV and then select record. The show starts recording properly. Before upgrading to 1239 this would cause a crash. I just tested it again and thumbs up.
1239 fixed the issue. During live playback I can hit the EPG at the bottom and the small guide pops up on the right, from there I can pick the current show on live TV and then select record. The show starts recording properly. Before upgrading to 1239 this would cause a crash. I just tested it again and thumbs up.
Hi, yes upgrading to 1239 did resolve the issue for me. Instant recording works perfect now. Thanks for the help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Instant Recording Crashes ServerWMC0